Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 10:47:28 AM EDT
I've made gravys before but this is my first time making sausage gravy.  I bought some generic stuff in the plastic tube and cooked about 2/3s of it, but it barely put off any oil to work with.  It was like cooking elk meat...nothing to drain, which is surprising for pork.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:52:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Jimmy Dean has always made GOOD gravy for me. I drain the grease off and add flour to it then milk, tastes MUCH better.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Jimmy Dean has always made GOOD gravy for me. I drain the grease off and add flour to it then milk, tastes MUCH better.

Yep, I use the hot type. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Tennessee Pride or Wampler's Farm
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Jimmy Dean- Hot.  LNF
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1  

Makes me miss my mom. She made good SOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top