Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 6:25:09 AM EDT
Going to gunshow tomorrow and wanna see if there's any ammo deals there that would be better than online purchases..

TIA

P.S.  Not looking for match ammo just good range ammo.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:27:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't it be great if there was a continuously updated Ammo Price List in the Ammo Forum?

Oops. That's for 5.56 only.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:28:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Valley Forge usually has decent prices on australian .308...havent had any problems with it in my ptr.

I plan to stock my .308 reserves this weekend too....
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Check your IM
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
AIM in ohio has metal surplus boxes of surplus 308, metric equivalent I guess for the official wording, for around 150 dollars.  This is for 980 rounds I think and it is broken up into several packs and I forget how much is in each sealed battle pack.

I do not know about shipping.

I live in ohio and I am considering a minor trip out there since I recall surplus 308 being around 120 or so not all that long ago.  Maybe a couple years I guess.

Anyway, I love the surplus metal boxes and I am going to check this thread to see if there are any way better prices for this stuff.

One thing about living in the state where it comes from is you get sales tax and shipping if they charge to ship it so a minor field trip to pick up a bunch makes some sense depending on shipping.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
SG had a great deal on BELGIAN 7.62, I think they are out now though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#6]
.15-.16/round for South African was a decent deal a few months back when I picked up a bunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top