Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 4:20:43 PM EDT
I paypaled for a bronze membership and have not heard from anyone.
I am ready to get into the super secret forums
How long does this take?
You guys doing a background check on me
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#1]
could be a few days to a week...they are typically done on weekends...so you might be set up by monday....patience..your time is near
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think the background check would help here---wouldn't be as many Team Members if they did.

Mine took a day and a half, but I have heard of up to 3 or so

Welcome aboard (early)!

Fall in.................

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
We've been busy deleting all the posts about you in the Team Forum.  Once that is completed, then you'll be upgraded.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:39:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We've been busy deleting all the posts about you in the Team Forum.  Once that is completed, then you'll be upgraded.

Dude thats alot of threads
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

we laugh now, but I know that alot of deleting went on while I was waiting for my team membership.....thanks to Hawkeye talking bad about me.......
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#9]
got mine the same day.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I paypaled for a bronze membership and have not heard from anyone.
I am ready to get into the super secret forums
How long does this take?
You guys doing a background check on me

Your membership activation may take weeks, months and in some cases, year(s). Perhaps it would be best for you to forward your 2005/06/07/08 dues at once. By paying your dues in a multi year fashion, this may please the gods, which in their infinite wisdom will allow you the keys to the outhouse.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Damn...Must have some inlaws on the team!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top