Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/1/2008 11:07:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 11:44:04 AM EST by Persephone]
I need something on the shorter side since I only have a 32" inseam and I'm new to riding. I don't think starting off on tip-toes will build much confidence. I tried riding my brother's bike and it was so tall and so heavy I would lay it down every time I came to a stop. (It was an old beater bike, so he didn't care.)

This is what I'm looking at so far:

Make model height weight
Ducati Monster 696 30.3 355
Suzuki GSX650F 30.3 476
BMW F650 GS 30.7 387
Suzuki Katana 600 30.9 458
Kawasaki Ninja 650 31.1 393
Suzuki SV650SF 31.5 379
Suzuki GSXR600 31.9 363
Kawasaki zzr 600 32.3 377

I pulled this list together from the manufacturers' websites and I was focusing on height and weight. I'll mostly be using it around town and for commuting back and forth to work - about an hour drive through country roads.

I'm leaning towards the sports bikes because we have some nice curvy roads around here and, well, the sports bikes just look like fun. However, I don't want to be forced to lean too far forward while riding because I do plan on taking it for longer trips too.

If you see anything on the list that screams "nooooooooooooooooo" feel free to say so. Opinions and alternate suggestions welcome.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:11:50 AM EST
Wait for it.......wait for it......
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:15:54 AM EST
Wait for what? "SV 650" or "get back in the kitchen and fix me a sammich"?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:19:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By Persephone:
Make model height weight
Suzuki SV650SF 31.5 379

I narrowed down your list a bit. SV650 is a very popular, good choice for new riders, and what I would recommend.

With a 31" seat height, you are not going to be able to flat foot on both sides of the bike at the same time, as there is width at the seat that will be taking up some of your inseam.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:24:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 11:25:23 AM EST by Gone_Shootin]
Allthough they weigh more & aren't as nimble, a Sporster would be alot more comfortable.

ETA: They're also more than 650cc though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:50:31 AM EST
32" inseam.... 30-31" seat heights.....

I have a 30" inseam and ride a 37" seat height.....
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:58:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 11:58:43 AM EST by jeremy223]

Originally Posted By TruckinAR:

Take it easy midget, the OP is a girl.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:11:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By jeremy223:

Take it easy midget, the OP is a girl.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:12:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 12:16:12 PM EST by Persephone]

Yes, but why? And then there's the how? How in the hell do you climb on top of that beast, Mr. Devito? How do you get a good foot plant when you stop without laying it down?

I've tried a bike that was too big and too heavy for me and I just couldn't do it - at my present skill level. I can't hold up a 500lb bike at a 45° angle. And laying it down every time I came to a stop *nearly* turned me off of the whole idea of learning... nearly. It's too much fun to give up that easily.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:12:28 PM EST
OH, Stay away from that P.O.S F650GS
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:17:27 PM EST
My wife and I both started on Kawasaki 650's. I have a 32" inseam, and she has a 29" inseam, it's not too heavy of a bike, and it's got good get up and go for driving situautions.

That's going to be my recommendation, as I used to own two.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:20:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 12:21:04 PM EST by jeremy223]

Yes, but why? And then there's the how? How in the hell do you climb on top of that beast, Mr. Devito? How do you get a good foot plant when you stop without laying it down?

On off road motorcycles you have lots of suspension travel and lots of ground clearance, which necessitates a tall seat height. Off road motorcycles generally weigh a lot less than on road motorcycles, which helps.

You slide over so that the inside of your right knee is on the seat and your left foot is on the ground.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:27:52 PM EST

On off road motorcycles you have lots of suspension travel and lots of ground clearance, which necessitates a tall seat height. Off road motorcycles generally weigh a lot less than on road motorcycles, which helps.

You slide over so that the inside of your right knee is on the seat and your left foot is on the ground.

See, that makes sense. Sounds like fun too. My parents have 64 acres, and I was thinking about getting one of those and storing it at their place to tear up the trails we've made with the quads. So I suppose when I go shopping for an off road, I don't have to walk on by the tall ones like I thought I did... good to know.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:34:17 PM EST
SV650 all the way!

Besides, there's probably more wiminz riding those than all the others put together... you could get lots of info from experienced riders who weren't trying to talk down your shirt
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:35:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 12:36:22 PM EST by MadProfessor]
This

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:56:52 PM EST

I've tried a bike that was too big and too heavy for me and I just couldn't do it - at my present skill level. I can't hold up a 500lb bike at a 45° angle. And laying it down every time I came to a stop *nearly* turned me off of the whole idea of learning... nearly. It's too much fun to give up that easily.

I am good like that!!

Seriously...
I weigh 155 +full mesh gear, that said the sag is about 2-2.5 inches.
Now we are at 34-35"
if I slide ma butt cheek adds another 3 or so inches.
Now we are at 30" with one foot/toe on the ground
If I wear my MX boots, I will fall over with the slightest dip in the road/trail/ parking lot.
If I wear some decent boots with a flexible ankle I don't fall over

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 1:40:45 PM EST
SV650 or Kawi 650R ninja. Both are excellent and won't break the bank.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:57:43 PM EST

I need something on the shorter side since I only have a 32" inseam and I'm new to riding. I don't think starting off on tip-toes will build much confidence. I tried riding my brother's bike and it was so tall and so heavy I would lay it down every time I came to a stop. (It was an old beater bike, so he didn't care.)

This is what I'm looking at so far:

Make model height weight
Suzuki GSX650F 30.3 476
BMW F650 GS 30.7 387
Suzuki Katana 600 30.9 458
Suzuki SV650SF 31.5 379
Suzuki GSXR600 31.9 363

I pulled this list together from the manufacturers' websites and I was focusing on height and weight. I'll mostly be using it around town and for commuting back and forth to work - about an hour drive through country roads.

I'm leaning towards the sports bikes because we have some nice curvy roads around here and, well, the sports bikes just look like fun. However, I don't want to be forced to lean too far forward while riding because I do plan on taking it for longer trips too.

If you see anything on the list that screams "nooooooooooooooooo" feel free to say so. Opinions and alternate suggestions welcome.

You're tall enough to ride whatever you want.

It's always a good idea for a new rider to take the MSF beginner's course, to get you up and running in a parking lot.

You should not go bike shopping until you have that behind you, and you should not ride on public roads until you have done your first track day.

I like the idea of the little Monster for your purposes. Excellent selection.

The GSX650F is one that screams "noooooooooooo". It's a European market Blandit with a full fairing, just to make it more expensive to tip over at stops. It weighs as much as a Hayabusa, but has tires, brakes, and suspension comparable to an SV650. The frame is tubular mild steel, which is worse than either. It also costs $1000 more than a nekkid SV650.

I don't know about the BMW. I have my reservations, but lets see if somebody with more knowledge can weigh in on that one.

Suzuki no longer sells the Kanatuna. That's a good thing. It has all of the down-sides of the GSX650F, but it's air-cooled, has no discernable torque, and about the same horsepower as an SV650.

The Ninja 650 is not a bad bike. The full fairing is going to make tip-overs more expensive, and it's a parallel-twin, so it has no soul, but other than that, I'd say it's about 95% as good as an SV650.

The SV650SF is a great bike, but you can guy the nekkid one for about $1000 less.

The ZZR600 is not a bad track day bike, but all it is is a non-current 600 Supersport, and it's several generations old. If you're looking for a race bike, it's completely out-classed by the current 600s in every way. If you're looking for a street bike, it simply sucks. It's carbureted, it's fully faired, and like all inline four-cylinder 600s, it has no discernable torque below about 10,000 rpms.

Of the ones that you mentioned, the SV650 would be the easy choice. It's got an aluminum trellis frame. It's fuel injected. It's got a ripping V-twin engine. But I'd select the nekkid one for $1000 less.

The little monster would also be a VERY good choice. Probably as good as the SV650.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:58:39 PM EST
And the Mad Professor is right- the Street Trip 675 would also be a freekin' excellent choice.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:04:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 4:05:42 PM EST by www-glock19-com]
I sure Ill get shit on and you seem to want a sport bike
but a V Star 650 is low and cheap plus there are left over 06s and 07s abound for really low $$$
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:08:37 PM EST

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5PN1yEVGgk

These were done by some members on the 650R board.

I rather like the 650R and think it has plenty of "soul" Other members have also swapped on 636R rear wheels and upgraded the shocks and all the other typical custom stuff...
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:32:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 4:35:57 PM EST by Dance]
I would stay away from the Ducati as parts/service is harder to get.

ETA: Check out the GSXR 750 also

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:35:42 PM EST
My little size-zero wife is not quite 4'11" tall, and about 100 pounds. With a simple modification to the seat, she has been able to ride her SV650 Supersport race bike at the stock ride height:

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:18:08 PM EST
SV650, hands down.
You'll enjoy it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:19:27 PM EST
OMG! I am late to the party!

This thread title was practically CALLING for it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:30:07 PM EST
Ok now as far as a serious answer:

My last bike was an SV650S, it was an all around great bike. I like the S model because it looks cooler. It also has a somewhat sportier seating position - and, my favorite part - CLIP ONS. The naked bike is probably a slightly more practical choice, but we're talking motorcycles not practicality.

I personally have a good amount of distaste for the 650R (my roommate has one). After the first time I rode it outside of a parking lot, I asked him WTF was wrong and why it rattled (sort of a buzz) so much. He said it was common. It also has the most awkward handlebar geometry ever. Definitely try before you buy and see if it's right for you.

GSXR 600 is not a good choice for a first bike for several reasons. First off even though it's "only a 600" it's a serious race-oriented machine. It's also not going to be all that comfortable (my bike, the 1000, has the same geometry - I like it now that I'm 19, but probably won't in 20 years).

I've never ridden a Ducati Monster, but they are supposed to be great bikes and look sick. L-twins also do have a soul, like KirkP said. He also had a good bit of advice about learning to ride (MSF course) before you buy. Selecting a bike is a pretty individualized choice, not a one-size-fits-all, so you'll want to ride the bikes in advance if you can. Sitting on them helps somewhat, but you'll want to have ridden some so that you know what a good fit will feel like, if that makes any sense.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:35:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 5:36:55 PM EST by TruckinAR]

Originally Posted By Sniper_Wolfe:

www.tenringhosting.com/ViewImage.aspx?PID=56e0060b-6d8d-4a06-b465-20edc673dabd

hey, um... you know the O.P is a chick right?
Start backpeddling MOFO....

ETA: HA! Page two is mine!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:38:55 PM EST
... Well, if you lived in AZ, I'd say Ducati

A good friend of mine is a true SME on the machines and works out of his home to service them locally - he swears by them
Ridden a couple myself, they ride very nicely
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:07:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 6:18:38 PM EST by Persephone]
Already took the MSF course and aced it. Had the second highest score in the class and was one of only 2 chicks in a class of 24. Only lost 3 points on the range test. It was in the figure 8 because I went outside the box. The other chick was my mom.

At first I thought I didn't want a sport bike because too many people ride them like retards, but that's a stupid reason to avoid something - they were probably retards long before they got on the bike. No offense intended towards retards.

My favorite part of the range portion of the class was the curves, and I think I'd enjoy them much more on a sport bike than on a cruiser.

ETA: Most people tell me to get a 650 because I'll grow out of a 250 too soon. (Most people including my parents who have seen me ride.) However, some insist that a 250 is the way to start and to go ahead and grow out of it. Since the class, I've ridden my mom's rebel 250 on the road and I was much more afraid of it's lack of get up and go when I needed it than anything else. Any opinions on that subject?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:30:19 PM EST
Hyosung GT650R

or GT650 naked

Both under 6K, 2 year warranty, and free gas for a year.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:32:24 PM EST

Already took the MSF course and aced it. Had the second highest score in the class and was one of only 2 chicks in a class of 24. Only lost 3 points on the range test. It was in the figure 8 because I went outside the box. The other chick was my mom.

At first I thought I didn't want a sport bike because too many people ride them like retards, but that's a stupid reason to avoid something - they were probably retards long before they got on the bike. No offense intended towards retards.

My favorite part of the range portion of the class was the curves, and I think I'd enjoy them much more on a sport bike than on a cruiser.

ETA: Most people tell me to get a 650 because I'll grow out of a 250 too soon. (Most people including my parents who have seen me ride.) However, some insist that a 250 is the way to start and to go ahead and grow out of it. Since the class, I've ridden my mom's rebel 250 on the road and I was much more afraid of it's lack of get up and go when I needed it than anything else. Any opinions on that subject?

When my wife was in the market for a bike we first thought of the Rebel as that was what she did her MSF course on. Five minutes next to it in the showroom was enough to convince us that it would be inappropriate for most riding. After trying on a few she settled on the Kawasaki Vulcan 500 (she had no interest in a Sport bike). It was low enough to give her confidence and had plenty of power for for the highway.

Choosing a motorcycle is like choosing a gun. What works for most may not be what fits you. Like some have said earlier, go sit on a few and try and get some seat time too (not easy for a novice rider).
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:39:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 6:40:10 PM EST by Winston_Wolf]

Any opinions on that subject?

... Well, seeing how it's impolite to ask a women her weight (or age ), I would certainly advocate buying a bike you will grow into

You've aced the MSF, so just ride a bit slower until the confidence builds. That doesn't mean go hog-wild-ass crazy for the biggest cubes ever, it just means ride a big bike (cubes) first and get a feel for the power

Now, if I were just using it to putz around town only, I'd buy a 250 or smaller YMMV
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:40:21 PM EST

Because it says 'bitches?'

I did know Persephone was a woman, but I didn't think of that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:47:09 PM EST

Because it says 'bitches?'

I did know Persephone was a woman, but I didn't think of that.

Don't worry, I've built up an immunity to the koolaid and I can be a bitch on occasion so it's all good.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:50:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:

... Well, seeing how it's impolite to ask a women her weight (or age ), I would certainly advocate buying a bike you will grow into

You've aced the MSF, so just ride a bit slower until the confidence builds. That doesn't mean go hog-wild-ass crazy for the biggest cubes ever, it just means ride a big bike (cubes) first and get a feel for the power

Now, if I were just using it to putz around town only, I'd buy a 250 or smaller YMMV

34/135

you sayin I might be too old and too fat for a 250? It was my ass that was slowin' me down? Damn. Harsh.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:53:03 PM EST

Don't worry, I've built up an immunity to the koolaid and I can be a bitch on occasion so it's all good.

Good to know. Also more advice:

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:58:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 7:01:32 PM EST by KirkP]

Um, yes.

This tells me that you probably have the instincts to survive on the street, because you are absolutely correct.

On motorcycles, the mirrors are not like cars. You cannot see directly behind you. Heck, many motorcycle mirrors are so bad, that all you can see is your own elbows. When riding, we are like sharks- if we fail to keep moving forward through the water (traffic), we are dead. If we fail to maintain a positive speed differential as compared to the surrounding traffic, traffic will form up around us, limiting our options of escape. When our options of escape are reduced to zero, we have a big problem. I'm not saying to go 100 mph through town, I'm just saying to keep moving forward. The SIPDE skills that you have learned (and are continuing to develop), are a two-wheeled version of the OODA loop. The ability of the motorcycle to stop and turn, are two weapons that you can use to manage your threats. The throttle is another one- and on your bike, the throttle actually does something.

The throttle (like the brakes), can be used to "time" your threat management. If you brake hard to avoid a threat, you may simply be trading a threat you can see, for one that you cannot, and you may get packed from behind by a cage. The throttle has no such risks.

And since you can see the threats forward of you, the throttle allows you to separate them, like if there is an oil spot, and a bus coming the other way. Lets say that your current speed will cause you and the bus to arrive at the oil spot at the same time. You can slow down OR speed up, and deal with them one at a time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:14:16 PM EST
I have not ridden any of the bikes on the list but my buddys wife has a sv650 and really likes it.

It sounds like she is a bit shorter than you but get around on it ok. Rides it 100+ miles to see her family on the weekends

I really like the monsters just because of what they are. I however am too much of a fat bastard to ride one really comfortably, but hey it would be fun
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:17:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:

34/135

you sayin I might be too old and too fat for a 250? It was my ass that was slowin' me down? Damn. Harsh.

Get you a Vulcan ,or an old ACE 750,or ACE 1100 something with steel fenders ,and a 229 lb moter.

And if it weights 700 lbs great because you are riding down the highway with 30 MPH cross winds!

Krp is a raceing nut ,nothing wrong with that but are you wanting a raceing bike or a cruser?

You want your feet forward and your ass laid ,or tits on the tank!

Bob
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:07:41 AM EST
SV all the way. With a 32" inseam you'll fit just about anything. I have a 32" inseam as well and currently ride a DRZ-SM with 35" seat height and with boots on can just about flat-foot it or scootch over a little on the seat to put a foot down.

I'd go for a first generation SV b/c most likely it will be cheaper and they look better to me. Reliable as hell, amazing stock brakes, rails in the turns with a little suspension work.

If you're in the NoVa area send me a PM if you want me to keep an eye out for a bike or check one out that you're interested in.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:19:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/2/2008 2:21:44 AM EST by KirkP]

Originally Posted By bobbyjack:

Get you a Vulcan ,or an old ACE 750,or ACE 1100 something with steel fenders ,and a 229 lb moter.

And if it weights 700 lbs great because you are riding down the highway with 30 MPH cross winds!

Krp is a raceing nut ,nothing wrong with that but are you wanting a raceing bike or a cruser?

Bob

Bob, I am not a "racing nut". I am a rider.

She stated in her original post that she is looking for a sporting motorcycle:

I'll mostly be using it around town and for commuting back and forth to work - about an hour drive through country roads.

To the OP:

Motorcycle riders don't typically have problems with cross-winds if they ride in a normal riding position with their elbows bent, no matter how small the bike is. The area where motorcycle operators get into trouble here, is that if they ride with their elbows locked, they are no longer steering with their arms- they are steering with their shoulders. Cruiser operators tend to sit bolt upright, hanging onto the handlebars to hold themselves up, because the wind from going down the road is hitting their torso like a sail. Their arms get tired, and pretty soon they end up letting their arms go straight, with their elbows locked. From that point on, every side wind that comes along, catches their torso, causing them to unintentionally steer off in one direction or another. They assume that the wind is blowing the bike off course, reinforcing their desire for heavier bikes with less responsive steering geometry, instead of repairing their riding. The basic rule of thumb, is that if you can't wiggle your elbows while riding, your elbows are locked.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:24:18 AM EST

Bob

If you are affected by crosswinds on an motorcycle it because of improper technique. I could ride a 250 in 60mph crosswinds with no problem. The issue in crosswinds is your arms are locked, the wind blows your torso, causing your arms to steer the motorcycle inadvertently.

She is not being recommended a race bike.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:32:46 AM EST

If you are affected by crosswinds on an motorcycle it because of improper technique. I could ride a 250 in 60mph crosswinds with no problem. The issue in crosswinds is your arms are locked, the wind blows your torso, causing your arms to steer the motorcycle inadvertently.

I don't know man. I got hit with some 30mph or so crosswinds on my DRZ and I was riding at a serious lean to keep it going straight. Never had a problem on sportbikes but they did weigh 100+ pounds more than the DRZ.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 2:40:29 AM EST

I love seeing pics of my bike all over these threads. It makes me
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:13:24 AM EST
My biased opinion... the Monster. Havent ridden one (yet) but sitting on it, it is feels pretty good and looks sweet. It may not have all the looks of a sport bike but I bet you can do some serious corner carving on one. Realiability is much better on the Ducs these days and if you have a certified Ducati Dealer/Service center in your area you shouldnt have any problems there.

Kevin
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:46:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By motopix:

I don't know man. I got hit with some 30mph or so crosswinds on my DRZ and I was riding at a serious lean to keep it going straight. Never had a problem on sportbikes but they did weigh 100+ pounds more than the DRZ.

I was riding home through NW Ohio a few weeks ago. It was one of those days where instead of a cloud or a sun, the weather has a giant "WINDY" in it's place.

I was tucked in, going straight, and my bike was at a constant 10-15 degrees from vertical for several miles. That being said, that's the most extreme case I've had of wind on my bike, it's not really a big factor, ever.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:37:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/2/2008 6:46:04 AM EST by fla556guy]
pers

I learned how to ride on a 2000 R1.

That bike was just too damn fast for it's own good, however it was a tame round-towner because it didn't require you to wring it out at every light. I could idle away from a dead stop in first gear.

The problem with bikes is not that they are wicked fast, etc. It is that people ride them wicked fast, and outside of their abilities (and this can be on any bike with any actual up-and-go) It just seems that many "sport-bike" owners tend to ride stupid (no dead cow, no helmet, etc) and way too fast for conditions, and do stupid stunts like cutting cars off, and lane splitting). I don't blame the bike, I blame the rider.

I can ride a 1k supersport just as slow as a 650, but I just have to make the choice not to be dumb.

Stay smart, and you will be fine. Just because the bike CAN go fast, doesn't mean you have to let it.

And, I second KirkP on the SV650. It has a more useful powerband for mixed in town and curvy riding than th inline fours. Remember, with a 4 cyl, the powerband is at the upper end of the rpm range. This might be great for a track, but on the street, a lower powerband offered by a twin is much more user friendly.

If I were shopping for a sport-type bike, I would go look at a SV series (probably a 1k though)
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:05:47 AM EST
Check out the Harley Sportster and Suzuki DR650SE also
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:30:49 AM EST

Bob

I think this is appropriate.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:36:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/2/2008 7:40:54 AM EST by Persephone]

Originally Posted By Dance:

No offense, but I do NOT like Harleys and want nothing to do with them. Sorry, but too many stuck-up self-important old yuppies trying to play bad-ass before they retire (or compensate for the loss of something they never had in the first place) Harley-tards have pushed them on me to the point that the bike disgusts me. It’s sad. I know it’s not the bike’s fault.

Boy was that harshly opinionated.

I reserve the right to change my mind about them if I can only shake the snob cooties I’ve associated with the bike.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:47:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dance:

No offense, but I do NOT like Harleys and want nothing to do with them. Sorry, but too many stuck-up self-important old yuppies trying to play bad-ass before they retire (or compensate for the loss of something they never had in the first place) Harley-tards have pushed them on me to the point that the bike disgusts me. It’s sad.

You will make somebody a very special wife some day.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top