Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2011 4:12:08 PM EDT
Dear hive,

On the way to the gym today with my crew we were talking about everything that was going wrong and how it may be fixed.  Our new guy piped up with his opinion.  His solution was all the problems would be fixed if people wern't allowed to own guns and the only people who were aloowed to have them were LEO and military.  I really didn't know how to respond and think I said something about the second ammendment.  

A little background on him, he won't microwave his food because the radiation from the machine will cause cancer, he won't wear deodorant because it will alter his hormones and cause cancer and will only ever own a recycled cellphone because they emit less radiation.

Is there any argument that anyone could think of that might get through to him or should I not even try?

signed

stuck wiht a hippie
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
He is beyond reason.
Don't waste your breath trying.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I got nut'n
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats red and yellow, and looks good on a hippy?

FIRE!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have slapped whomever brought said new guy into the 'crew.'
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]

The best way to get something through a to thick headed hippy is hickory shampoo.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#6]
stop hanging around with retardeds and mental insanes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
The only solution to that problem is distance, and lots of it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Well the joy of federal employment is that you can't really interview anyone before you hire them, you just have to go off their resume.  At first I thought he was kidding but then he explained further that he hated guns, there was no good reason anyone should have one and if you felt like you were in danger then you should run away.  With that I gave up and kept my mouth shut, wouldn't want to offend anyone, so we changed the subject to the new ar build I was planning and how I needed to take my 1911 to the gun smith but I had a few backups so I wouldn't miss it too much.  He didn't say much after that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Go extreme.

Whatever he says, go fucking way overboard the other way.

You must become a SUPER NEOCON®  Become EVERYTHING he hates to the extreme.

Laughs should follow. Keep us updated.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Go extreme.

I told him I think I'm going to put a microwave in my room, right on the other side of the wall from your bed, would that be too much radiation for you? He replied that he would go sleep in his car.  

It's a start
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I would have told him not to worry about guns because he was going to die of cancer.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#13]
"why they fuck are you in my car"
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Hippies want cops and military only to be armed? Man, the sixties sure seem a long ways back sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go extreme.

I told him I think I'm going to put a microwave in my room, right on the other side of the wall from your bed, would that be too much radiation for you? He replied that he would go sleep in his car.  

It's a start

Was I right, or was I right?

Distance.  The only answer.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#16]
You should tell him the best way to keep all the deadly EMF radiation from causing him brain cancer is to start wearing an aluminum foil hat. Seriously, that shit is out there and he needs to protect himself. Make sure you tell a guy on the internet told you about this.

Some people are truly idiots. Distance, its the best cure.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some of those old cel phones put out a lot more whatever it is than some new ones  

Seriously, why waste your time?

He uses a recycled cell phone.  They take old cell phones and re use some parts and recycle the rest.  It's called the "Eco" I think
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You should tell him the best way to keep all the deadly EMF radiation from causing him brain cancer is to start wearing an aluminum foil hat. Seriously, that shit is out there and he needs to protect himself. Make sure you tell a guy on the internet told you about this.

Some people are truly idiots. Distance, its the best cure.

Tonight i'm going to make him a little tin foil hat and hang it on his door.  A little present for him when he wakes up.  No way I could get in trouble for that is there?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Let him know,

a firearm will not be involved in the BLOODY mess I plan on being involved with tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Remember shiny side out!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#22]
You have a "crew"?

I think this is your problem.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:39:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

Heh..no shit. Found a pic of the OP.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

http://lolwigger.com/images/wiggers1a.jpg

Fire Department, I'm stuck with what they give me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Ask him what he thinks they are putting in our water.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

Ah "Crew" as in Fire Dept Crew. Thats way different then wankers and their posse. Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

Judging by his screen name I'm betting it's an ambulance crew, or a fire truck crew.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ask him what he thinks they are putting in our water.

He brings in his own water.  He filters it at home before he brings it in so he doesn't have to drink "what the military says it's ok to drink"
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:47:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

that is a very important deatil here in GD!

you need to haze teh shit out of the new guy until he gets it.

there must be something you can use that brass pole for.

BTW- what the hell can start on fire in NV?  its like 4 billion square miles with one cactus and a bunch of drunks standing in the desert to see who melts first.  (I'm pretty pale as you may have guessed)
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I would have laughed and told him it was a naive and effeminate view.

I don't mind hanging out with folks that see the world differently. If he's big enough to have conversations that you disagree on, defend his views, accept yours, and then be able to put it to the side and just hang out, then I don't have a problem with it. If he starts making recommendations on how you live your life, then tell him that he can't come around any more.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

Judging by his screen name I'm betting it's an ambulance crew, or a fire truck crew.

drug dealer?  ya never know...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
.....should I not even try.

Yep. Don't waste your time/breath/energy/sanity.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#34]
all of our economic problems would be solved by taxing the shit out of imports making them more expencive than US manufactured stuff.

All of our gang, cartel, drug dealer, exc. problems would be solved by making it legal, just like prohibition.

our immigration problems would be solved by finishing the fence and letting the minute men handle it.

Ballz.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a "crew"?

that is a very important deatil here in GD!

you need to haze teh shit out of the new guy until he gets it.

there must be something you can use that brass pole for.

BTW- what the hell can start on fire in NV?  its like 4 billion square miles with one cactus and a bunch of drunkstanding in the desert to see who melts first.  (I'm pretty pale as you may have guessed)

Not a damn thing as a matter of fact.  Haven't seen a real fire in the 3 years I have been here.  Sage brush every now and then but nothing worth talking about really.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#36]
This is him isn't it?
EDIT: Motherfucker! Why can't I embed?!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Try "You mean just like in Haiti?"
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is him isn't it?

because you suck...+
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Wait, a firefighter thinks that if you are in danger you should run away?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Congratulations, it appears you have found the permanent squad bay bitch.  From now on, he cooks, he cleans, he checks gear, etc.

I would make him wear an SCBA during every shift, too.  But i'm an asshole and would never get hired in a job like yours.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Tell him Obama sucks grape dildos and you have pics to prove it!Just piss him off till he goes off his meds then talk about suicide!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This is him isn't it?

That DI is my first cousin. Rosy...Motiv8
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Congratulations, it appears you have found the permanent squad bay bitch.  From now on, he cooks, he cleans, he checks gear, etc.

I would make him wear an SCBA during every shift, too.  But i'm an asshole and would never get hired in a job like yours.

You don't want to go anywhere near what he cooks.  there are times we all have to leave the kitchen because it smells so bad.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't want to go anywhere near what he cooks.  there are times we all have to leave the kitchen because it smells so bad.

Meh.  If it tastes that bad, it comes out worse.  Take heart that he also cleans the shitters and does your laundry.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is him isn't it?

That DI is my first cousin. Rosy...Motiv8

Do you make him say, "...THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE KILLIN!" at every family function?

Because I would.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Save the Drama for Yo Mama. He'd good soldier from what I hear.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Time to tell your other friends he looked at you weird in the shower and shun the non believer
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Take the retard level up to the max.  Ie: Bush and Cheney had Haliburton build a time machine and rescued John Wilkes Booth so he could assassinate Kennedy to protect the Roswell aliens and Bigfoot so they could spray chemtrails to reduce sperm mobility in Americans therefore destroying the strength of America in the future so that the New World Order can destroy our society in 2112.

I would fuck with him unmercifully.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#49]
There is no reasoning with someone that "messed up."

I once knew a friend of a friend who was interested in shooting after seeing "Top Shot".  Although she said that since she worked in a gas station and saw many different examples of humanity a day, she believed that it was a good thing to have the FOID card(IL's required card to own or buy guns and ammo.)

I told her that I didn't think one should need a card to exercise a Constitutional right.

Her communication with me ceased shortly thereafter.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Why do you go to the gym with a crew?  Or is that code for going to the gaybar with your buttbuddies?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top