Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2002 10:42:07 AM EDT
A question that came up last night as Mrs. Wiggy762 and I were watching the local news. It seems that some enterprising local priest tried to outdo his peers and not only abused little boys in his parish but also 'pimped' them out to other pedophiles in the area. This waste of skin is close to a plea agreement in which most of the more heinous charges will be dropped and he will serve a very short sentence for charges of illegal sexual contact with a minor or something like that.
My wife and I were discussing what would happen to this priest if he had abused our son. My response was that he would endure a long and painful castration witout the benfit of anesthesia, sterile environment, antibiotics, or proper wound care. He would then be dumped in front of the local Catholic headquarters to be met by the local TV news team that I would have called, anonymously.
Share your thoughts assuming it was your son as the abused. I hope the responses are better than the idiot dad in Boston who was abused in the late 1960's as an altr boy, and then let his son spend alone 'quality time' with Father Gaeggan(sp). He wants an apology and a big settlement but did not want the Catholic church to be harmed in the press. IDIOT
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Two to the body, one to the head seems appropriate.

Eddie
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Nail him to a cross, and make him repent his sins.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I would wait until the sentencing phase of the trial. Then I would smuggle a wooden (for the metal detectors) billy club into the courtroom.
When he stands to receive sentence I would jump up and strike him in the back of the neck and do my best to paralyze him.
Then I would be able to smile as I imagine him in a wheelchair in prison and the happy call of the inmates as they yell "roll him down here when your'e done!"
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Not certain, but it would be quite long and protracted, painful, and slow.

Very slow.

And I'm sure I'd be creative.

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Let him explaine his actions to his God........face to face.
DA
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm no Bible scholar, but didn't 'eye for an eye' come from the bible?  Sounds to me like these priests that sodomize children are in need of many a good ass raping themselves.  I'm sure they'll get theirs behind bars after lights out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Assign him as "altar boy" for some of the people that he pimped for.  Let the punishment fit the crime.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#8]
i would arrange for his meeting with God. though i seriously doubt that he will meet Him.
jail be damned! i will kill him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Castration by rusty spoon would be a start.  I think I'd probably use the movie "Seven" as a guide for mental torture as well as a good dosing of physical.  I'd probably enjoy using movies like Misery and The Mummy as guides for the torture.  I'd prolong it for a year or until I got bored, then I'd burn him alive, but not to the point of death, only to the point of him being able to linger for a day or two with his injuries.  Mirrors would help him see what I did to him.  I'd also mention that his last rites would be passages from the Necronomicon Novum to prepare him and his maker for his arrival.

Basically, no death would be hard enough.  Want a better idea of what machine I'd like to put him in?  Download a video called, "Nine Inch Nails - Happiness is Slavery"  its gruesome, but a good way for a POS like him to go.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Feed them slowly into a woodchipper in front of the church. Feet first. To encourage the others.

Just like I would do with any adult who hurt a kid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm no Bible scholar, but didn't 'eye for an eye' come from the bible?
View Quote

Lex talionis, the law of equivalency, was (according to some scholars) "an attempt to limit the extent of a punishment and to discourage cruelty. The principle of this legislation is one of equivalency; that is to say, the punishment should correspond to the crime and should be limited to the one involved in the injury (Deut. 19:18-21)."
[url]http://biblicalresearch.gc.adventist.org/Biblequestions/eyeforeye.htm[/url]

In general, Christians are explicitly asked (in the New Testament) by Jesus to try to go beyond the letter of the law and forgive others for crimes committed against them.

Viper Out
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Why I would demand that they be immediately transferred to a different unsuspecting parish where they could rehabilitate themselves.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#13]
They'd have a better chance of finding Hoffa than they would him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#14]
DonR----Ya know the phrase Louisiana yard dog?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#15]
They say that starving to death is the worst death possible. A gag, a tree waaaaaayyyyyyyyy out in the boonies w/o anyone coming by & I'd say you have the solution to a pedaphile faggot priest.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:08:11 AM EDT
[#17]
As for the big picture, it probably doesn't matter when you have parents like this seeming to be in the majority >>
He wants an apology and a big settlement but did not want the Catholic church to be harmed in the press.
View Quote

Have you heard of any fathers of these poor kids kicking ass???  Me either.

I HOPE that I would have the morals and decency to join the Aryan Brotherhood.

After I went to the pen.

For publicly executing the pos.

Tate
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:22:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
DonR----Ya know the phrase Louisiana yard dog?
View Quote

YEEHAW!!!!!!!! Got some cajuns in the family tree, good thinking.

I think I would just let the child take the preists crusifix and demonstrate for the courts what was done to him by the priest, using the priest for a model. If he did not own a sufficiently large crusifix, I am sure one of ample size could be located, maybe hanging on a wall in someones home. 2 or 3 footer, ya know?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:37:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Matthew 18:6

"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

I think that about sums it up.

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:43:26 AM EDT
[#20]
you all to nice,hammer(2lb.sledge) to each and every toe and finger(like mel gibson had done to him in PAYBACK)then let the sun bake him for a while,put him in the freezer for 1 hour,then hot iron to the eyes.but no 1 could get my children like that watch them too close.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Assuming that these foul sodomites actually believe in God and believe that the rituals of teh church have any force>>>

First stop to St. Peter's Basilica, where the Pope publicly and ceremonially degrades the person from the office of priesthood (which likely God never really confered on the bastard anyhow), then ritually excommunicate the person from the Church (it's a grim ceremony), then the church turns him over to civil authorities who try, convict and incarcerate the person and place him in prison with other violent sexual offenders, ensuring that his first roomate is a 350 pound  rapist named Big Al.

The average sodomite priest wouldn't last very long against that crew and would find no sympathy amongst the guards.

All legal, all done according to proper forms, all entirely fitting to the crime.

No it's not viscerally satisfying to me, but I'd rather be able to take part in my kid's recovery rather than having to hear about it from a jail cell.

Now, putting my nasty streak in full gear.

Impale the monster on a fairly blunt, fairly thick stake.  Tying hands and feet and weighting the ankles somewhat.  The stake enters the lower GI tract at the normal location and his own weight and struggles advance the stake through the entrails and into the abdomen and chest cavity.  He'd probably be septic long before he died. That's a punishment that would fit the crime.

Fortunately, I know better than to give reign to my worst impulses. Torture is not a moral act, even in response to such a foul crime. I'd let the courts do their work and trust in the animals in prison to add the "mortification of the flesh" that the criminal would need to drive home the error of his ways.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Can anyone tell why the catholic scandal is called child abuse,instead of what it really is a bunch of molestors using religion to protect them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Remove his nuts by using Sandpaper!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top