Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 6:34:40 PM EDT
If you had one day to do what ever you wanted (anything). And after 24 hours the world would be none the wiser.

It could be one thing or it could be a list of sorts that meet an eventual goal. (OR WHATEVER)

_DISCUSS_

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be tracked down and thrown in jail just for mentioning it
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Assasinate several islamofacists. Teh world would be the wiser.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
DIAS or LL.
Jim
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#4]
What would I do? Weed, acid, X, coke, and seven chicks at once. Then, set off a shitload of explosives somewhere, shoot machineguns, and then the first thing I mentioned again... and again... and again...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Install Linux on Bill Gates PC. Do drive by's with fullauto blow guns.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Relax on the sofa and have a Jack on the rocks while smoking a big Cuban... just like every other day.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Generate the maximum possible liquid wealth.  Maybe money is the source of all evils, but enough of it can cure all of them, too.

However, another way of looking at this same question is, "What will you do today?"  A lot of people forget how much power they have, that they really can do whatever they like.  I'm an introspective sort of person, and so this question is very real for me.  Oftentimes, I ask myself, "What should I do?" and really, the answer could be anything.

It seems to me that the way of life is that people themselves are their own limiting factor, more than anything else.  The world around you doesn't define what you can do, so much as what rules you have to play by to get where you want.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Spend the day at my favorite sand pit with the following:

White Phosphorous grenades
Fragmentation grenades
M16
PPSh41
Uzi SMG
etc.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Whatever i could get away with, legal or not
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#10]
The person that invents the holo-deck will be worshiped.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Generate the maximum possible liquid wealth.  Maybe money is the source of all evils, but enough of it can cure all of them, too.

However, another way of looking at this same question is, "What will you do today?"  A lot of people forget how much power they have, that they really can do whatever they like.  I'm an introspective sort of person, and so this question is very real for me.  Oftentimes, I ask myself, "What should I do?" and really, the answer could be anything.

It seems to me that the way of life is that people themselves are their own limiting factor, more than anything else.  The world around you doesn't define what you can do, so much as what rules you have to play by to get where you want.

Like water...........Hmmmmm............Ilike that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I would be tracked down and thrown in jail just for mentioning it

I would be tracked down and shot!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Let's just say, that an oil rich, sandy region, would be superheated.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top