Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 12:01:05 PM EDT
You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The hot woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again. What do you do?

?

??

???

????

?????

?????

????

???

??

?

The ARFCOM answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery, have sex with the hottie on the hood of the car, then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Give the keys to my friend and have him take the old woman. I stay with the woman of my dreams.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
you similtaneously started and ended your own thread!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#3]
wow all that typing for nuttin
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Give the keys to my friend and have him take the old woman. I stay with the woman of my dreams.

FTMFW, I heard this one a few months ago.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It's a gift.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a gift.

Must be!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top