Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 11:50:08 PM EDT
I was entranced at reports of voting in Palestine today - first time in history. Most of the armed militiamen terrorist asshats went to the polls with their rifles, but removed the magazines in an effort to show their non-violent intentions.

However, at several polling places, armed militiamen terrorist asshats showed up and fired their guns in the air to frighten the voters ahead of them in line into getting out of their way - they wanted to vote first.

Not a great start for the "new republic" of Palestine.

So how would the Palestinian constitution's version of our Second Amendment read? Here's my outline for a probable versing:

"A group of undiscplined bung-holers thinking that they are necessary for the security of a Sharia-ruled terrorist state, the right of idiots to incompetently discharge AK-47s into the air (and send impressionable teenagers to blow up pizza parlors) shall not be infringed."
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:55:57 PM EDT
60 years ago, Jews from all over the world made
a desolate, barren third world shithole into Israel.

The "palestinians" have been there for 1500 years,
and if it wasn't for the Israelis, it would still be
one.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:57:15 PM EDT
"to ensure the security of Allah, the right of the people, to keep and bear rocks shall not be infrigned
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:06:58 AM EDT
Fuck the asshats...But, freedom is freedom. If we want to uphold the 2nd, then we uphold it regardless. The 2nd ammendment is "for" Americans, but as free men we need allies.
Personally, I am very pro Israeli.
But......
Anyway, just thinking.
Midwinter
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:17:57 AM EDT
They only stop shooting so the smoke can clear so they can sight in again....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:25:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By midwinter:
Fuck the asshats...But, freedom is freedom. If we want to uphold the 2nd, then we uphold it regardless. The 2nd ammendment is "for" Americans, but as free men we need allies.
Personally, I am very pro Israeli.
But......
Anyway, just thinking.
Midwinter

I can sense and commiserate with your confusion. Remember that just because those men are armed, it certainly doesn't mean that they are decent - like I was telling my wife, "there are two kinds of men in the world - those who are armed inspired to evil, and those who are armed and who follow the rule of Law, defeating the evil.

We're (Americans, for we are a God-blessed people) in the second group.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:33:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ARDunstan:

one.

The Israelis had the huge advantage of billions of dollars in aid from foreign countries. If it stopped they would fold up faster than a paper cup.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:38:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Va_Dinger:

one.

The Israelis had the huge advantage of billions of dollars in aid from foreign countries. If it stopped they would fold up faster than a paper cup.

If the aid stopped it would be because all jews around the world would be dead. Biblically speaking, not happening.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:41:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jor-el:

one.

If the aid stopped it would be because all jews around the world would be dead. Biblically speaking, not happening.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:15:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jor-el:

one.

Short story is the Jews are not going to lose, God's promise to them.
Top Top