Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2008 3:26:34 PM EDT
I have two boys.  One is in his own room and the other is getting ready to leave the nursery.  We have a home large enough to give each their own rooms, but we (my wife and I) have been thinking about putting both int he same room.  Put in a set of bunk beds and hopefully they will be closer as siblings for it (seperated by 3 years).

Thoughts?  Is it silly to put them in the same room when we have plenty of space for both of them to have their own?
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Our two are separated by by 3 years - with that big an age difference we found it was better to each have their own room.

You might find different though.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Seperate rooms.  Kids need their own space same as anyone else.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Try the same room for a while.  The older one will likely complain first, when he does look him in the eye and tell him he can have is own room.  

Then give him a hug, slap him on his butt as he runs away to celebrate and you'll be a hero.

If they're happy in the same room let it ride.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top