Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/14/2003 4:37:40 AM EDT
Suggestions? I say string him up, or kill him like he has killed thousands of others.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:05:07 AM EDT
Grind him up in a meat grinder? Burn him at the stake? Beat him with the stake? Shove the stake up his @ss? That all seems to be cruel and unusual punishment... Turn him over to the Israelis? Patrick
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:45:28 AM EDT
Let's not be too hasty, gents. Doing anything to him right now makes him a Martyr...don't want that. He's a scumbag. Personally, 20 years in a Turkish Prison, to die ignobly of serveral strains of weird venereal disease that doesn't even make the back page of the front section in any newspaper in the civilized world. Oh yeah, Saddam Hussein...wasn't he that wacko Hitler Wannabe who lived high on the hog only to die penniless and pathetic in prison? Yeah. And maybe weekly torture sessions, behind closed doors, of course. "Witnesses" must pay a "witness fee" to sit in on one of those sessions. Witness Fees will go to reparations of the families he tortured and slaughtered. Yeah. I could get into this. Panz [bounce]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:17:16 PM EDT
Milk him for as much intel as possible, then turn him over to a court of his own people. I believe the provisional gov't in Iraq does not permit the death penalty, if that is the case, then lock him up for the rest of his natural life. As much as taking the bozo out might satisfy the need for revenge, it might elicit some undesired reprisals. Plus, if we "lead by example" and don't punch his ticket, then the French, Germans and all the other pantywaist whiners will have one less thing to moan about. Outstanding that they got him, simply outstanding. Well done guys.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:42:08 PM EDT
This one is easy. [red][b]Drop him off in the middle of [size=6]Texas.[/size=6][/b][/red]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 3:27:24 PM EDT
I say kill him....after all the delicacies of international law have been settled. It's too much trouble to jail him for life. Why waste any more money or time keeping him alive. However the Iraqi people must do it. He has perpertrated many more crimes against them. After his execution, by the most inconsequential method possible, shred his body and landfill it. Then remove all public pictures, statues, and references to the beast. My wife said "Give him to the Marines." (Preferably a bunch of PFC's just out of "Boot.")[marines] The [soapbox]Mormon Missionaries[%(] said, "Let a woman kill him!"[nuts][kill] "Tie him behind a [s]car[/s]CAMEL and drag him!" [XX(][XX(][XX(] As you can tell, everyone here has a opinion! Hessian-1[wave]out!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 3:32:09 PM EDT
First.. learn how to spell [b]Saddam[/b], RETARD! I know his name hasn't been in the news or anything...[whacko] Then you can worry about what to do with him
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:29:53 PM EDT
Let's not be short-sighted. He will be a wealth of information. There will be a 1 to 1.5 year period of limbo where we are trying to decide whether we try him or the Hague tries him, and in that interim period we can find out where the WMD really are, who is calling the shots, how they communicate, any codes they are using, anything we eventually learn. Keeping him alive and in a capacity that is less than dignified/honorable has inherent value.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:33:16 PM EDT
And then we can cut his guts out with a dull rock.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:41:14 PM EDT
I vote that Saddam, upon conviction, meets his end by way of profuse rectal bleeding meted out by Jessica Lynch and her jammed M16. On pay-per-view, of course.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:01:18 PM EDT
I'd love to be his defense attorney. F.Lee Piccolo, Attorney at Law. The man that got Saddam off with a not guilty verdict. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, If you choose to convict my client, after a number of appeals, he will recieve a humane death similar to the one that is given to sick pets in the States." "OTOH, if you send forth a verdict of 'Not Guilty', than nature will run it's course." This is when I point to the door and the angry mob outside consisting ot the relatives of 300,000 excecuted Iraqis and God knows how many gassed Kurds. He'd get off in a heartbeat.
Top Top