Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2004 8:34:28 AM EST
I'm in Missouri so if it's East Coast time it would end at 10:01 here in Missouri, is this correct or would it still be 12:01?

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:35:36 AM EST
EST.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:35:43 AM EST
12 EST everywhere. It isn't legal for a Federal law to affect different parts of the country unequally.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:36:17 AM EST

Either way, I don't think the ATF will be coming to your house sometimes between 11:00 pm CST and midnight, just to check up on you
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:37:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Either way, I don't think the ATF will be coming to your house sometimes between 11:00 pm CST and midnight, just to check up on you

Yeah, really!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:38:18 AM EST

Seriously, is it THAT important to have a bayonet lug on your rifle?

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:39:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By AvengeR15:

Yes, it improves accuraccy and makes your pneis bigger.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:41:00 AM EST

The stock is the important item.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:09:32 AM EST
Let's everyone grab their AW part, folding stock, flash hider, etc. and we can all attach them at the same time, at exactly 12:01 EST. We'll use the atomic clock in Colorado just to make sure!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:18:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:
EST.

Wrong. The AWB expires at 12:00 midnight Eastern Daylight Time. Since we're picking nits.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:41:33 AM EST
Thank God New Foundland is in Canada...that 30 min. time difference would be giving us fits....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:42:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jerad:
I'm in Missouri so if it's East Coast time it would end at 10:01 here in Missouri, is this correct or would it still be 12:01?

Jerad

No, it would be 11:01pm
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:44:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

SGatr15

[Robin Hood Men in Tights] Really, I'll take two [Robin Hood Men in Tights]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:47:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By SecantOgive:
Let's everyone grab their AW part, folding stock, flash hider, etc. and we can all attach them at the same time, at exactly 12:01 EST. We'll use the atomic clock in Colorado just to make sure!

LOL, mines been done for a week, all I'm waiting on is the Trijicon(at the post office, wife will pick it up tomorrow) and the #40a ARMS BUIS(should be here on Tuesday by FedX) and it'll be offically done.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:51:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By TNFrank:

LOL, mines been done for a week, all I'm waiting on is the Trijicon(at the post office, wife will pick it up tomorrow) and the #40a ARMS BUIS(should be here on Tuesday by FedX) and it'll be offically done.

Just a week Frank?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:55:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

Originally Posted By TNFrank:

Just a week Frank?

Really, just a week, I had to wait for our 2nd Mortgage to go thru before I had money for the kit. Of course that's not counting the other two(CAR-15 and A2 rifle) that I've built over the last 10 years, both "pre-ban", joke em' if they can't take a fuck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:58:33 AM EST
I knew you felt that way Frank.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:06:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
I knew you felt that way Frank.

The way I see it, I didn't hurt anyone with em' so why the heck should anyone care what crap I've got hangin' off of my rifle. It was a pain selling off the A2 because I had to sell the upper and lower seperately but other than that I build what I want to build. I don't shoot at a public range so there's not a problem of someone "catchin'" me and I don't run around waving it in the air so where's the big deal. I'd be willing to bet that there's a lot of people here on ARFCOM that's built up a lot of "pre-bans" over the last 10 years, not just me. I'd also be willing to bet that not one of those people have commited a crime with the rifles that they've built save for breaking the AWB of '94. Any law that turns an otherwise law biding citizen into a criminal simply because of something that they've got is a bullshit law and should be ignored at every opertunity. 8 hrs and it won't matter anymore, we'll al be "legal".
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:13:42 AM EST
I made a 'technical' foul I'll admit. I was building a rifle with a post lower and M16 barrel a while back and I mistakenly put the upper on the lower after I got the barrel on. I took it off right away.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:31:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/12/2004 11:32:28 AM EST by DOA]

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

SGatr15

It also helps you learn to spell "accuracy" and "penis" correctly as well.
Top Top