Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 11:11:23 AM EDT
anyone care to make a guess when the scum of the world will wake up and realize that lower mannhattan is empty and ripe for the picking?
the city officers should shoot on site any looters and display them in central park come wed. morning.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Dusk. Approximately, 7:00 PM ET. AT least it's not L.A. or the looters would already be looting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#2]
is it actually empty and ripe for looting? i thought all bridges and tunnels were closed.

i wondered where and how everyone was to spend the night...

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
anyone care to make a guess when the scum of the world will wake up and realize that lower mannhattan is empty and ripe for the picking?
the city officers should shoot on site any looters and display them in central park come wed. morning.
View Quote

Isn't the National Guard under orders to shoot looters?

Can any National Guard members confirm this?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I sure hope it doesn't happen either in NY or Washington. I live in Northern Va and I KNOW there isn't going to be any looting near my house tonite!

I'll be taking 'special' precautions tonite....
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I work third shift, there will be no looting in my city tonight.  

I'm currently just praying that all my friends in the NYC and Washington area are alive and well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Not trying to be too much of a wiseass here, but think a little bit.  Lower Manhattan is where ALL the cops, EMS and NG are.  If there's going to be looting, or mass theft and robbery, it's going to be where the money is and the police aren't: Midtown!!!

Just food for thought.

And remember, NYC is one tough place to own a gun.  If I lived in NYC, I'd stay home tonight.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#7]
How does one "lock and load" a baseball bat or a tire iron?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top