Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2001 11:43:01 AM EDT
This pisses me off:

[url]http://www.apb.com/newscenter/indepth/pow/index.html[/url]

If it doesn't work, try again...the site is kind of flakey.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 11:58:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This pisses me off:

[url]http://www.apb.com/newscenter/indepth/pow/index.html[/url]

If it doesn't work, try again...the site is kind of flakey.
View Quote

I got to the site OK.

Don't have a clue why he opposes  public access to these records, he sure has been acting FLAKEY lately.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Your good friends in AZ are working to remove him now. There is a statewide petition out for his recall.

[whacko][rocket]

Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#4]
What a waste of what used to be a good politician.  

McCain opposes the '94 crime bill, the '86 Class III ban, and several other f*cked up laws.  

But lately, with the backround check BS, and the C.F.R. law, I won't even give him a second look.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Your good friends in AZ are working to remove him now. There is a statewide petition out for his recall.

[whacko][rocket]

View Quote

That must be McCain himself with the purple face and the spinning eyes. Wonder who whacked him upside the head? Maybe he needs a second whack to get him brain reconnected correctly...
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Can you say Manchurian Candidate!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Those Viet Cong beatings have finally affected his judgment.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 12:59:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Those Viet Cong beatings have finally affected his judgment.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can you say Manchurian Candidate!
View Quote
That's exactly what I was thinking.  All that reprogramming he went through in the Hanoi Hilton finally broke down when he lost his bid for President.  Now he's unravelling before our eyes.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Our former august senator is now a POS who needs a trip to the unemployment line.  See you in Flagstaff Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know much about his history, but I sense that any pro-gun 'beliefs' he might have expressed in the past, didn't get him enough votes, hence the sudden change in character.

I know he's spearheading the nationwide closing of the so-called gunshow 'loophole.'

He might as well jump ship and join up with the Demos, because nobody is fooled anymore.

Thank god he isn't are president right now!
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#12]
He is the next step in the evolution of "the lesser of 2 evils".
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#13]
 Imbroglio,

That scares the shit out of me brother.

Chuck
Link Posted: 7/25/2001 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#14]
He's just keeping with the times. His political views are evolving in the same fashion as the Constitution should evolve. You guys know it's a living document, right?
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He is the next step in the evolution of "the lesser of 2 evils".
View Quote

Clever thought, but ain't so.

McCain IS evil. Any candidate that supports the recent anti-gun legislation that he has supported is evil.

There's NO connection between voting for Bush, who has made CLEAR pro-gun statements, and passed VERY GOOD CCW laws in Texas, and voting for a McCain.

UNLESS Dubya pulls the same stunt his daddy did.

But to equate a vote for bush as a step toward voting for a McCain simply is an unfair comparison. At least it is for my personal voting principles.

I HOPE no one on this forum would vote for a John McCain.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#16]
It is very possible that he will not be running in AZ next time, but nationally as a "third party candidate" as a result of a deal w/the democrats.  He knows a 3rd can't win, but he will take enough votes away from W to swing it to the dems, who will thank him when it is over.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top