Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/9/2002 2:32:35 PM EDT
All of a sudden traffic disappeared here. Let's get this thing moving again b/f I get kicked offline!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:40:01 PM EDT
weird how some people think this is a 'chat' and not a BBS.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:41:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR15FENCER: weird how some people think this is a 'chat' and not a BBS.
View Quote
Weird how some people can be JACKASSES!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:42:13 PM EDT
Dinner time on the east coast. [:p]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:51:08 PM EDT
Went to get a Diet Coke.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:52:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 7_62Gunner:
Originally Posted By AR15FENCER: weird how some people think this is a 'chat' and not a BBS.
View Quote
View Quote
weird how some people attack others because they feel inadequate
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:54:22 PM EDT
I went to get some lemonade and a smoke.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:55:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By akira: I went to get some lemonade and a smoke.
View Quote
sounds tasty [xx(]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:08:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 7_62Gunner:
View Quote
View Quote
No swearing now, I think pompous busy-body would have been much kinder than Jackasses. I also think your sentence structure is a bit lacking. "Such JACKASSES" would be better don't you think. Come on boys, Group Hug!!!![:D] [:)>]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:14:03 PM EDT
Sorry, man. Went to "health food" store for beer & smokes, then to the shop for more 5.56... [;)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:14:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2002 3:17:32 PM EDT by AR15FENCER]
What I'm sayin is it's weird when people freak because noone's posted anything in the last 10 seconds. Just like when people freak out when they post a question, and noone's answered it an hour later. Patience people. This IS a BBS, not a chat, even though it IS a very ACTIVE BBS, and does have it's own 'society' kind of feeling. However, it does suck when someone pisses on your toes when you're just reacting to someone in a non-offensive way. Geez. {edited to add} If you feel you have to insult someone who's just sayin "chill out, man", feel free. Won't hurt my feelings, but makes you look like an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:21:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR15FENCER: What I'm sayin is it's weird when people freak because noone's posted anything in the last 10 seconds. Just like when people freak out when they post a question, and noone's answered it an hour later. Patience people. This IS a BBS, not a chat, even though it IS a very ACTIVE BBS, and does have it's own 'society' kind of feeling. However, it does suck when someone pisses on your toes when you're just reacting to someone in a non-offensive way. Geez.
View Quote
[:D] Sorry. No "Pee" intended, just showing the lighter side of my warp yet brillant mind, gotta go my medication's here.[:D] [:)>]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:23:02 PM EDT
All dude did was ask what happened to everybody and you came off with this shit that sounded really condescending. Maybe people took it the wrong way, but that's the way it came off.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:30:01 PM EDT
[:)]Does this mean the "Group Hug" is out [?][?][?][:)] [:)>]
Top Top