Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2003 5:22:14 AM EDT
Depth perception [;)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:49:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Man I hate ass lickers too! I've always thought that if you are doing your job that you don't have to kiss ass and IF you are kissing ass you shouldn't have to work. So, if you are kissing ass AND working shouldn't you be getting TWO paychecks?

Brown nosers/ass kissers are not men and I feel sorry for their children and the shame they will feel for there father one day when they find out how he EARNED his living all those years. Kind of like finding out your Mom is a hore.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Good one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:55:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:03:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Both are pitiful excuses for human beings. [moon] No job is worth having to do either, regardless of your situation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Man I hate ass lickers too! I've always thought that if you are doing your job that you don't have to kiss ass and IF you are kissing ass you shouldn't have to work. So, if you are kissing ass AND working shouldn't you be getting TWO paychecks?

Brown nosers/ass kissers are not men and I feel sorry for their children and the shame they will feel for there father one day when they find out how he EARNED his living all those years. Kind of like finding out your Mom is a hore.
View Quote
Your right, but the ones that don't kiss ass are the ones who get passed over for promotions(pay raises) [b] You must kiss ass to get ahead today, qualifications, skill, knowledge are all secondary, a ass kisser will advance over anyone  who has the aforementioned qualities.[/b]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#6]
[rofl2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:06:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought the answer would be "about 2 inches".
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:09:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Your right, but the ones that don't kiss ass are the ones who get passed over for promotions(pay raises) [b] You must kiss ass to get ahead today, qualifications, skill, knowledge are all secondary, a ass kisser will advance over anyone  who has the aforementioned qualities.[/b]
View Quote

Not true. I am the very far extreme from an ass kisser, but I am very good at what I do and I make sure that everything that I am asked gets done. I don't go out of my way to try and please my boss, I just do my job.

In the last year I've gotten a couple of pretty healthy raises (almost $30K) with no ass kissing involved. I've earned the respect of my peers and others on up the ladder. Those who can't earn the respect turn to ass kissing.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:16:33 AM EDT
[#9]
And I have seen many who possessed no special skills advance because they were ass kissers. And if it is a tie between two of equal merits, I guarantee the ass kisser will get the advancement./// They will say he has a good attitude.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:47:16 AM EDT
[#10]
The worst thing about ass kissers is that for every one there is someone who loves to have theirs kissed.

Someone smooching my ass makes me scrutinize and doubt the shit out of them.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:55:35 AM EDT
[#11]
JBT usually turn into ass kissers in the presense of attys. I've seen it multiple times.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I have seen alot of ass lickers move up because of there anal smooching.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#13]
one is the act, the other is a result of that act.
either way, fuck all of them that do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top