BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/24/2006 4:16:30 AM EDT

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:17:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I would go with the Che shirt, but thats just me after having spent so much time South of the Border.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:18:29 AM EDT
[#2]
How about one that just says "kill hippies"?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:18:40 AM EDT
[#3]
www.lifelibertyetc.com/product.aspx?pid=5

Peace through superior firepower
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:19:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd go with the "Hippies Smell" shirt....and a fur coat.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:20:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'd go with the "Hippies Smell" shirt....and a fur coat.  

I'll second that! And walk in gnawing on some beef jerky. That would be a nice touch.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:21:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

that is good one!  I wonder if they will ask me to leave
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:21:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1 That's what I would wear.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:23:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a shirt that says, "If at first you don't succeed:  RELOAD".  That would work well.  MJD
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:25:33 AM EDT
[#9]
My favorite:

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:26:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I still want to find a "Nuke the Whales" t-shirt
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:42:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

www.astrology-online.com/giftshop/nukewhales.html

Like this?   No fancy mushroom cloud, but it gets the point across!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:43:36 AM EDT
[#12]
I would go with the Hippies Smell one myself.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:44:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I've always liked the " I kick hippies " shirt.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:45:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Bring a cute kid in with you like this one:

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:50:56 AM EDT
[#15]
"Viva la Reagan Revolution" or "Viva Bush!"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:51:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Get the "major league infidel" tshirt from crye precision
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.astrology-online.com/giftshop/nukewhales.html

Like this?   No fancy mushroom cloud, but it gets the point across!

yea-saw that one-it works, but was hoping for one winth a mushroom cloud and whale pices flying
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:55:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Either an "Infidel" T-shirt or one that has the Prophet Muhammed with the bomb on his head. Guaranteed to offend (that's why I have both!).
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#19]
My Dad made a shirt years ago that said:

"Farm Organically; Bury a Hippie"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:59:17 AM EDT
[#20]
I got an "Infidel" T shirt Thursday in green......I love it so......it matches the sling on my krink so well.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:27:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Given the options you presented, I'd roll with the Che.

I should look into getting one of those shirts; instant libtard repellant.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:38:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Get the "major league infidel" tshirt from crye precision

I'm wearing mine right now! Casual Friday!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:43:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I have a shirt that says, "If at first you don't succeed:  RELOAD".  That would work well.  MJD

haha that would be awesome. From your options I like the che, it'll definitely piss people off. Love it
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:49:10 AM EDT
[#24]
I have a shirt that says " SAVE THE TREES, WIPE YOUR ASS WITH AN OWL".
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:16:06 AM EDT
[#25]
my favorites are:

"PRAY FOR WAR, KILL FOR PEACE"

"GIVE WAR A CHANCE"

"NATIONAL GUARD-4     KENT STATE-0"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:27:58 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a couple of Kentucky Colonel shirts & caps, but his is my favorite

When somebody asks what 1813 means, I usually tell them the correct answer. Unless the person is a hippie/yuppie/libtard then I make up shit, like the year the KKK was formed, or the year that Skull & Bones began at Yale, or the year that the AK47 was developed. I've never got a follow-up question to my smartassed answer.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:30:09 AM EDT
[#27]

That is the shirt I pictured in my head reading the thread title before clicking on it.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:34:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Nuke the Whales
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

i1.tinypic.com/s4a07l.jpg

When somebody asks what 1813 means, I usually tell them the correct answer. Unless the person is a hippie/yuppie/libtard then I make up shit, like the year the KKK was formed, or the year that Skull & Bones began at Yale, or the year that the AK47 was developed. I've never got a follow-up question to my smartassed answer.

So.... What does it mean?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i1.tinypic.com/s4a07l.jpg

So.... What does it mean?

Kentucky Colonels: The highest honor awarded by the Commonwealth of Kentucky is that of Kentucky Colonel.

Commissions for Kentucky Colonels are given by the Governor and the Secretary of State to individuals in recognition of noteworthy accomplishments and outstanding service to a community, state or the nation.

A list of Kentucky Colonels is a Who's Who of outstanding men and women around the world. The certificate, signed by the Governor and the Secretary of State and bearing the Great Seal of Kentucky, has hung on the walls of such distinguished leaders as Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Ronald Reagan, and English Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Certificates are also proudly displayed by great second grade teachers and brave volunteer firemen who have performed in an extraordinary manner.

This tradition began in 1813 during the second term of Governor Isaac Shelby. Shelby had just returned from leading the Kentucky Militia on a highly successful “War of 1812” campaign. He named one of his officers, Charles Todd, as an “Aid-De-Camp” on the Governor’s staff with the rank and grade of Colonel. Later Governors commissioned Colonels to act as their protective guard; they wore uniforms and were present at most official functions. (Today's colonels are not required to perform such service.) Other Governors continued this practice and by 1920’s their numbers had grown considerably.

In 1928, an effort began to organize the Colonels into “A great non-political brotherhood for the advancement of Kentucky and Kentuckians.” In 1932, The Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels was formally born. Today, the organization is incorporated as a charitable organization with by-laws directing it to be non-partisan, non-profit and dedicated to good works within the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Over the years, the Colonels have contributed millions of dollars to worthy causes. In 2003, with voluntary donations from all 50 states and 23 other nations, the Good Works Program Fund made grants totaling $1.3 million to 153 charitable and educational organizations. It marked the thirteenth consecutive year grants of at least one million dollars had been made. In addition to their collective charitable efforts, Colonels are Kentucky's ambassadors of goodwill and fellowship around the world. The organization's website can be accessed at: http://www.kycolonels.org.

The Governor serves as the Commander-in-chief of the Honorable Order. The 12 members of the board of trustees serve on a voluntary basis.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Exactly.  What I love is that one peacefreak type came up to me expressing his approval of my peace sign.  I asked him if he read what it says.  He said no.  I told him to read it.  After reading it, he started stammering and sputtering and I walked away with him still doing so.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#32]
My favorite shirt to wear was printed up by my oldest cousin about 12 years ago.  He handed them out to all the members of the family.  There is a picture of a nice deer on the front with mountains in the background, and below the picture it states "I Love Animals...................They're Delicious!!"  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#33]
When I was a kid I had a yellow tee-shirt with a bright red hangman's noose printed on the front of it.  "Save Electricity" was the tagline.

And I like "Nuke the Whales" but I have always thought "Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus" has more bang for the buck.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Where is the one w/ the pease sigh - the foot print of the American Chicken??

Later,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.  What I love is that one peacefreak type came up to me expressing his approval of my peace sign.  I asked him if he read what it says.  He said no.  I told him to read it.  After reading it, he started stammering and sputtering and I walked away with him still doing so.

Mine almost gave one an aneurism.  I don't wear it everywhere, but we were headed out to do some shooting and stopped to get some food on the way.  Libtard was behind me in line.  Sputtering and stammering.  My buddies still laugh about it.  She just kept saying "but ... but ... but..." and couldn't get anything else out.

I think the only other shirt that would get that kind of response is the What Would Reagan Do ones.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#36]
BE KIND TO NATURE - KISS A BEAVER

Another one I like is SAVE THE PLANET - KILL YOURSELF!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#37]
I go with the traditional NRA logo myself
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Nothing like "When all else fails, vote from the rooftops" and a GOP hat.

If I could make one though, I think I'd go with "Peace is Dead. You're Next."
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#39]
I've always liked the one with the peace symbol and the quote;

"Footprint of the American Chicken!"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:58:14 AM EDT
[#40]
i'd say wear the che shirt..... i see them all the time around campus (just che, no slogan)
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:59:57 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
When I was a kid I had a yellow tee-shirt with a bright red hangman's noose printed on the front of it.  "Save Electricity" was the tagline.

And I like "Nuke the Whales" but I have always thought "Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus" has more bang for the buck.

Isnt that a punk song from the 80s?  Nuke the Gay Wales for Jesus was the first think that popped into my head when it was first posted...............
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#42]
I like the Diversity TeeShirt.

HH
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#43]

See www.lifelibertyetc.com, which belongs to one of our own.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#44]
WHere can I find one of AR15.com's tshirts that has the picture of the parchment with the Bill of Rights on it  and an AR lying on top of it?  It has "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" in italitc writing on top of it all.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, i just tell'em:like it or not, thats the way it has worked for the last couple of thousand years!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Become a regular there and rotate all three.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:24:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I like the Hippie Smells option
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#49]
I've always liked

Vegetarian . . . Old Indian word for lousy hunter

and

All God's animals have their place . . . right next to the biscuits and gravy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If thine enemy smites thy  cheek, than turn thinr other cheek and open up on the Golless little heathen bastard with a GE minigun.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top