Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2014 7:40:04 AM EDT

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/10/03/man-allegedly-shoots-down-neighbors-drone-with-shotgun/?intcmp=latestnews

Detailed by police officers along the New Jersey shore, 32-year-old waiter Russell J. Percenti was arrested last week for allegedly firing a shotgun at an aerial remote control “helicopter” drone flying in the vicinity of his home. According to the owner of the helicopter drone, it was being used to capture photographs of a nearby home that was currently under construction. While he was flying the drone over the unfinished home to take the photos, he heard several gunshots in the vicinity and immediately lost control of the drone.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm nice article...i wonder how the po po "discovered" the shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone else noticed that anything flying in the air remote controlled is a fucking "drone?"
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi brass 2's I think!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Goose gun FTW !!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#6]
So now I need a few disposable goose guns handloads with small nuts and washers etc and a planned response of how I felt threatened by said drones.......
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:22:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So now I need a few disposable goose guns handloads with small nuts and washers etc and a planned response of how I felt threatened by said drones.......
View Quote

Hmmm, im thinking ICE bullets , #6 shot?. how well does primers and powders do in frozen conditions? lol

never mind, guess ice doesnt penetrate,,,so coconut oil it shall be

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hmmm, im thinking ICE bullets , #6 shot?. how well does primers and powders do in frozen conditions? lol

http://youtu.be/2k8QXJ2KYo0
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/2k8QXJ2KYo0

Interesting thought while I seriously doubt the effectiveness of a coconut slug (winter use only) I could see a fine coating of oil hitting the camera lenses an effective method of temporally neutralizing the threat.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#9]
What's the range for paint ball guns ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top