Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 12:03:34 PM EDT

Having read many responses here lately, especially in the sex threads, I am inclined to think "a bunch".

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
5000%

Even more exaggerate.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I only lie about sex.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:06:54 PM EDT
[#3]
America is like what 40% demoncrap?  There is 40% of the population that lies constantly or swallows someone elses lies.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#5]
"I'm not drunk."

"I only had three beers."

"That's not my coke."

"This isn't my car."

"I just borrowed this car."

"This is my cousins car."

"I was just giving her a ride." / "He's my brother."

"I didn't know my licence was suspended/revoked."

"I took care of that warrant last week."

"The judge squashed my warrant."

"She fell and I accidently hit her face with my fist."

"They said it was okay for me to panhandle and hassle customers here."

"That's not my purse."

"That's not my pipe."

"That's not my weed."

Everyone lies to me, all the time.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't loot that heineken, the mayor gave it to me! yeah, that's the ticket!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Women:100 % liars
Men: 60% liars
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I know of a lot of people who I've caught in lots of lies, but I only know one pathological liar.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#9]
15% of the population
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Every one of my ex-wifes and ex-girl friends, upper management, lawyers, car salespeople, OH and let's not forget TV evangelist.

Then again, I could be lying!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Liar percentages:

100% of the people the first time they are asked if they have dope, on the second or third time being asked it's about a 70% chance they are still gonna lie.
100% of the people being arrested for domestic violence.  
100% of the people involved in a theft.  

The list goes on and on.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#12]
My neighbor and grandfather will make up the craziest shit. Neither know each other. People exagerate/lie all the time, but not many are pathological liars that constantly make up shit. On the internet, I don't know though. I take what everybody says with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
The best definition of a pathological liar is: You were there and they still try to convince you of a circumstance.

This was once explained to me (after I stated the facts) that there is your truth and my truth and niether of us is 100% correct.   WTF
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm in sales it's a requirement
JK...

I hate liars...
I bet the LEO's just wanna smack some of the people who use the same lies that everyone uses.
I love how liers think they are the only ones to come up with stuff you heard like 10 years ago.

***Sidebar-I used to work retail in the wireless industry and back in the day a new phone battery was like 80-90 bucks. You would have these people buy a new one and bring back (for return) the old one.  
This scam was like sooooo weak!!! Everytime I would catch someone doing this I ask them if they thought they were the only one that ever came up with this lame idea.  They would then argue with you till the cows came home about how they bought "this one" the day before and that I must have sold them a used one at that time  I would usually tell them to get out and don't come back till they had a more original scam
Man I sure don't miss retail with all the liars and thiefs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Everything I say is a lie.

No I'm lying, it really isn't.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"I'm not drunk."

Sheep

You forgot "These aren't my pants." (That's a real one, BTW.)  

I was going to say "Ask a cop." OTOH, you deal with a self-selected population of BGs, so you're getting a distorted count. The %age in the population at large is lower than the %age you see professionally. Once you've seen a few real ones - people who lie where there is no pain to avoid or profit to be gained, you realize that (thank God) there aren't a whole lot of them around. Liars, yes; pathological liars, no.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#17]
87%
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
America is like what 40% demoncrap?  There is 40% of the population that lies constantly or swallows someone elses lies.  

Dang! You beat me to it. Why is is that everytime I hear the work "LIAR", that the word "democrat" instantly pops into my head?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
"I'm not drunk."

"I only had three beers."

"That's not my coke."

"This isn't my car."

"I just borrowed this car."

"This is my cousins car."

"I was just giving her a ride." / "He's my brother."

"I didn't know my licence was suspended/revoked."

"I took care of that warrant last week."

"The judge squashed my warrant."

"She fell and I accidently hit her face with my fist."

"They said it was okay for me to panhandle and hassle customers here."

"That's not my purse."

"That's not my pipe."

"That's not my weed."

Sheep

I feel for ya man! I, as a teacher, get a lot of that stuff too. I just don't know how you do it...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Having read many responses here lately, especially in the sex threads, I am inclined to think "a bunch".

No, really, some women will take it in the pooper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top