Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2001 2:16:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2001 2:17:17 PM EDT by Full_Spectrum]
This looks like a pistol grip off a revolver? I like the angle that is places the hand at. Anyone else do this? What kinda revolver grip is it? -FS [img]http://gunsamerica.com/upload/976134156.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 2:22:30 PM EDT
Its not a revolver grip, its for the AR15, and is made by pachmayr especially for AR's, I personnaly prefer the HK style grip.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 2:27:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 2:31:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 2:44:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 2:53:24 PM EDT
Wow! I'm going to have to pick one of these up. Thanks for the info! _FS
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:17:05 PM EDT
I have always thought that particular grip is as ugly as the son of Janet Reno and Ernest Borgnine.
Top Top