Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/24/2002 6:18:34 AM EDT
What kind of rifle will the Feds plant on those two yahoos? I dont know what to think at this point. It mirrors OKC too much. Here again you have AN IDIOT for a criminal, pulling-off a VERY large crime. He turns-out to be some ex-military guy with ties to a militia of some sort. To be honest, I think these idiots are being set-up. Only one humorous thing about this mess is Louis Farakhan being dragged into it =) So what kind of rifle are they going to plant in these guys?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:26:53 AM EDT
Probably something from the Sig 550 Series.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:30:49 AM EDT
Just reported that a rifle was found in the car. .223 but make not identified. Anybody know?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:33:00 AM EDT
14" BBL bushmaster w/ 3 position stock. 4X scope on carry handle.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:34:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DevilsAdvocate: What kind of rifle will the Feds plant on those two yahoos?
View Quote
A Kruger Mini14 of course! Shok
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:35:16 AM EDT
Plant? You mean you don't think these two guys are the shooters? Hmmm Eric The(HonestToGod)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:35:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By cohiba: 14" BBL bushmaster w/ 3 position stock. 4X scope on carry handle.
View Quote
I hope you're kidding...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:41:29 AM EDT
Eric, what he meant is...Since no one knows what is in the trunk of that car....The authorities can pull out anything they want...If they want to ban AWs, an AR will come out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:53:42 AM EDT
Um, you're both right. I'm not yet convinced that these guys are the actors. They were probably just trying to extort money from the government by saying they were the sniper. Notice I dint make the word "sniper" plural. These guys are either retards, or the people investigating the crimes were even MORE retarded. They should have been caught 2 weeks ago, especially if they were already talking to people on the tip-line. I will wait and see what happens. If you want to try a fun experiment, put yourselves of the mindset that they are the patsys. It makes more sense that way, at least at this point. My mind is not really made-up yet, Im just keeping it open to other possibilities seen as how everyone is taking the story hook, line and sinker at the moment. I REALLY DO WANT IT TO BE THESE GUYS, and I think it's great that Calypso Louies' name is getting dragged into the fray!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 8:11:18 AM EDT
According to MSNBC, it's a Bushmaster.
WILLIAMS REPORTED that the gun was a Bushmaster rifle, one of the guns officials said is capable of firing a .223-caliber bullet — the type used in the sniper slayings. The rifle will next be test fired to compare the bullets to those recovered from the sniper victims, Williams said.
View Quote
[url]www.msnbc.com/news/816566.asp[/url] USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 8:42:51 AM EDT
looks like another patsy in the making to me say goodbye to buying new AR15s
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:14:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1_153_370_371_407: looks like another patsy in the making to me say goodbye to buying new AR15s
View Quote
The chance of this sort of shit happening right before major legislation POS crap is 100%. Bye bye AW ban sunset...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:30:41 PM EDT
Well, they matched the gun to the crime (of course)...I have taken-off the tinfoil hat, but it left a big black mark on my forehead. If they are/were pastys, it would only make sense that the shootings have stopped. OK, now that I am OUTNUMBERED by everyone else, I will quit saying it is a cover-up. I will now retire back to my previous rantings about how the black uprising. Oh, and about how evil Islam is.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:29:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DevilsAdvocate: He turns-out to be some ex-military guy with ties to a militia of some sort.
View Quote
Oh, exactly which militia group is this BLACK MUSLIM linked to? Even the media can't make THAT connection, although they tried before they found out his identity.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:51:53 PM EDT
MK ULTRA
Top Top