Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/1/2014 8:39:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2014 9:03:53 PM EDT by glocke12]
Was traveling through an area I don't normally get to this week, saw a gunshop, so stopped in. Location was great...Along a busy highway in a shopping center that gets a lot of business it looks like and has easy access to the highway.

Looking around, I saw a couple of things that interested me...one was minty 90's era M1A1 with USGI parts as well as Colt SAA...both were priced reasonably, and both were in great shape so I told the guy behind the counter "I will take both"...

Counter guy says "Sorry, I can't sell firearms...only the owner can and he is out of town till next tuesday".

I looked at him like , bladed at 45 and said cya....

As I was walking out some poor sap started talking to the counter guy about picking up a rifle he had sent there from an out of state sale...

Who the hell has a shop that is staffed by people who cannot sell guns???
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:46:46 PM EDT
Gun shops, and gun owners, are often their own worst enemies.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:46:57 PM EDT
[b]Originally Posted By glocke12:[/b

Who the hell has a shop that is staffed by people who cannot sell guns???
View Quote

One that won't be open long.......
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:17:22 PM EDT
Maybe the owner took a once in 20 years vacation and you just happened to come in the one time he had a trusted friend minding the shop and selling accessories for him.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:18:47 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AKengineer:
Maybe the owner took a once in 20 years vacation and you just happened to come in the one time he had a trusted friend minding the shop and selling accessories for him.
View Quote

yeah...thats not the case..trust me....
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:21:00 PM EDT
If the retards behind the gun cabinet at walmart can sell guns, what prevents this employee?
Top Top