Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 5:49:49 AM EDT
Looks like a normal 4" 1911 barrel but it does say Colt .45 on it so is it a Colt barrel?

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:07:14 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a commander length barrel. If it were manufactured by Colt, there will be some letters stamped on the lug. What are those letters?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:09:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's a commander length barrel. If it were manufactured by Colt, there will be some letters stamped on the lug. What are those letters?

No letters on the lug
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#3]
No letters, then its a ghetto...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:19:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Well I did find it at my Inlaws house, they haven't owned a gun in 20 years. No idea where this thing came from. It's going to go on Ebay tonight so I was just curious if it was anything special or just a cheapy barrel.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:27:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I did find it at my Inlaws house, they haven't owned a gun in 20 years. No idea where this thing came from. It's going to go on Ebay tonight so I was just curious if it was anything special or just a cheapy barrel.

Cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top