Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:20:19 PM EST
Hello,

I am looking to get a keyboard for my new computer. The computer is solely for gaming, and I am just now getting into WoW. I was looking at the Logitech G15 on Newegg, but some of the reviews state that the older G15 is a better keyboard, and Amazon has some of the old ones still. I am just wondering if it is a good keyboard, what are your opinions on it, and what do you use. Do yall suggest any other brands/models?

Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks for looking
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:34:43 PM EST
I use a 101 Key Compaq server keyboard i got about 10 years ago.

i don't have to worry about accidently hitting the windows key and escaping the program, or hitting a random 500 jillion buttons on the keyboard and screwing something up.

I was playing M2:TW and 50 minutes into a massive battle, severely outnumbered and using an awesome strategy I overcame huge odds (something like a 4.5:1 troop ratio) and was nearly finished when I bumped a key on one of those 300 button keyboards and the game escaped.

I quit using 101+ keyboards after that day.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:14:37 AM EST
Nostromo SpeedPad n52, and a regular cheap keyboard.

I still want a Logitech G15 but at the moment there are other things I need.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:27:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 4:31:25 AM EST by LCPL4ever]

Originally Posted By TheNamelessOne:
Nostromo SpeedPad n52, and a regular cheap keyboard.

I still want a Logitech G15 but at the moment there are other things I need.

ZOMG!!! I don't even know what i am looking at

That looks awesome though. Was it easy for you to train your left hand to use it, or are you a lefty naturally? NM, i just realized that it is just like the WASD keys on the keyboard!!!

I

MUST

HAVE

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
So do you think the G15 is a good keyboard (I am assuming so since you would like one), but is the new one up to snuff?

Again thanks for your opinions
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:24:30 AM EST
6 yr old laptop, a key sticks from excessive strafing on SoF: Platinum
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:06:59 AM EST
Razor Lycosa kybd and Logitech G9 mouse.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:21:37 PM EST
I have a Saitek Cyborg mouse and a Saitek Cyborg command unit.
Got 'em as presents, and I like them.
As for an actual keyboard, I use either the laptop keyboard or a Dell bluetooth keyboard.
Top Top