Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 10/6/2014 1:29:52 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 1:33:43 PM EST
Not seeing the problem. That's a lot of poop to scoop.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:49:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2014 2:49:39 PM EST by StevenH]
• Luxury real estate agent, Dana Point: $925,000 a year.

• Entry-level Starbucks barista, Costa Mesa: $9.05 an hour.

• Frank Talarico Jr., president and CEO of Goodwill Industries of Orange County: $400,719 a year.

• Dog walker and pet-sitter with 45 canine clients at $25-$35 per walk, Orange: $120,000 a year.

• Robert Iger, chairman and CEO of Walt Disney Company: $34.3 million a year.
View Quote

head mouse pays well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:51:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2014 2:51:59 PM EST by GrahamD]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StevenH:

head mouse pays well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
• Luxury real estate agent, Dana Point: $925,000 a year.

• Entry-level Starbucks barista, Costa Mesa: $9.05 an hour.

• Frank Talarico Jr., president and CEO of Goodwill Industries of Orange County: $400,719 a year.

• Dog walker and pet-sitter with 45 canine clients at $25-$35 per walk, Orange: $120,000 a year.

• Robert Iger, chairman and CEO of Walt Disney Company: $34.3 million a year.

head mouse pays well.

Weird, I can't see the words "head mouse pays well" in your post but i can when I quote you.

nevermind you done fixed it
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:54:08 PM EST
Some people do well, others not so much. Just like every other place in the country. Although the dog walker at $120k was a bit of a surprise.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:59:49 PM EST
None of those, except the Disney CEO gig, are worth anywhere near enough to live in California.

If I had the Disney gig, I could afford to live in free America and helicopter into work every day.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:15:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By DeltaElite777:
None of those, except the Disney CEO gig, are worth anywhere near enough to live in California.

If I had the Disney gig, I could afford to live in free America and helicopter into work every day.
View All Quotes

• Bill Gross, former chief investment officer at PIMCO, Newport Beach, now at Janus Capital Group: $200 million a year (2011).

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:18:11 PM EST

• Bill Gross, former chief investment officer at PIMCO, Newport Beach, now at Janus Capital Group: $200 million a year (2011).

View Quote

Fuck.... I didn't see that one. Hell, If I had that gig, I'd probably just work a few months, take all my vacation/sick time, and then retire.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:37:39 PM EST

Fuck.... I didn't see that one. Hell, If I had that gig, I'd probably just work a few months, take all my vacation/sick time, and then retire.
View All Quotes

I know a few people who live out of state and commute to California to work. They live in Arizona, Wyoming, Montana and even Mexico.

You can buy a nice house in Montana plus airline tickets to and from work for less than a house payment in a nice part of southern California.
Top Top