Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/20/2005 5:45:32 PM EDT
It's right at a gas station Qwikie Mart.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:46:01 PM EDT
Gas lines maybe?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:47:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
Gas lines maybe?

Its PVC pipe so I dont think so.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:47:36 PM EDT
Black helicopter fueling station. You are a marked man for even seeing that!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:47:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
Gas lines maybe?

Its PVC pipe so I dont think so.

Didn't notice that. I have no clue.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:49:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pangea:
Black helicopter fueling station. You are a marked man for even seeing that!

Dang! That's what I was afraid of.
They did ask me a lot of questions before they let me go.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:51:37 PM EDT
It is to remove gasoline from ground water I believe. Must have had a leak here at some time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:52:02 PM EDT
Sprinkler system with underpressure valves.
Done be a very anal (and very bad) irrigation engineer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:54:42 PM EDT
A moonshine still.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:00:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fxntime:
It is to remove gasoline from ground water I believe. Must have had a leak here at some time.

Really? It makes a humming sound sometines sorta like one of them spaceships.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:09:48 PM EDT
Breathing tubes for zombies who have yet to rise.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:30:22 PM EDT

I believe fxntime is right. It is probably also monitoring the ground water. When there is a spill in the ground they drill around the under ground "plume" and then suck out the water creating a cone of depression in the area which will draw the gasoline/ground water mix to that spot from the surrounding soil. Then it can be removed and treated but they are usually a bunch of well holes put in to ensure they get the whole area.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:32:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By protozo1:

I believe fxntime is right. It is probably also monitoring the ground water. When there is a spill in the ground they drill around the under ground "plume" and then suck out the water creating a cone of depression in the area which will draw the gasoline/ground water mix to that spot from the surrounding soil. Then it can be removed and treated but they are usually a bunch of well holes put in to ensure they get the whole area.

No well holes here. All there is is a trailer unit and those pipes behind the fence. It is by a gas station so that makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:35:49 PM EDT
It pipes the soda from the tanks to the 44oz GutBuster dispenser inside.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:40:22 PM EDT

How many of "them" spaceships have you heard?

Bob
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:43:45 PM EDT
Yeah what they all said.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:48:49 PM EDT
Environmental cleanup of some sort. Probably sucking out water contaminated with some hydrocarbon. What is the writing in the top right hand corner of the 1st pic?

RJ

Don't be lighting any matches around there!

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:52:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ky_Bob:

How many of "them" spaceships have you heard?

Bob

Jeez, I dont keep a log of that stuff! People might think I was one'a them loonies.

The writing? I dont know.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:12:20 AM EDT
Meth lab
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:36:04 AM EDT
The sign on the fence explains everything. EBE stands for Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. It's obviously a government storage facility for space aliens.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:46:39 AM EDT
The sign says "EBE".

Any Mulderite knows that stands for "Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity".

Jim
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:58:38 AM EDT
Grow farm
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:31:12 AM EDT
Looks like a fluid storage tank. Top right of tank is a level indicator. PVC pipe header...valves throttled to control flow, PVC header on the right has all valves closed..may be a type of regeneration system..black 50 gallon drum looks like normal color and type for certain chemical tramsport and storage.
Could be a storage tank for a chilled water system used to cool the building??? Chemicals may be a biocyde for alge growth control...Need more pics
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:34:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By USPC40:
The sign on the fence explains everything. EBE stands for Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. It's obviously a government storage facility for space aliens.

Damn! Ya beat me to it!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:05:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Sylvan:
Sprinkler system with underpressure valves.
Done be a very anal (and very bad) irrigation engineer.

+1 woohoo my first one too!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:08:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DEC:
Looks like a fluid storage tank. Top right of tank is a level indicator. PVC pipe header...valves throttled to control flow, PVC header on the right has all valves closed..may be a type of regeneration system..black 50 gallon drum looks like normal color and type for certain chemical tramsport and storage.
Could be a storage tank for a chilled water system used to cool the building??? Chemicals may be a biocyde for alge growth control...Need more pics

i was thinkin the same thing,, specially if the place has a few walk in frdiges,,or deli or such.
also the trailer looks like it has a/c or such put on it,, ,, ahhh,, but ive seen trailers like that before,,,,

does your gas station sell BBQ,,ribs and other stuff or the sort.. only reason the trailer would be set up like that or set up as an outside fridge/frezzer.....
Top Top