Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/16/2011 8:42:26 AM EST
I got emailed a notice from Midway saying on my next order if order by my birthday will give me a discount. How much of a discount do they offer?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:02:46 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2011 9:03:03 AM EST by Zardoz]
I think they offer 10% IIRC, but when I tried to use it last year, the code didn't work.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:00:37 AM EST
All I got from them on my birthday the other day was an email wishing me Happy Birthday. No discount or anything like they used to do a few years ago.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:42:53 AM EST
Used to be it was about the same as the Dealer Discount, which was quite impressive. I think recently it basically just became a random kind of deal depending on the item. My B-Day isn't till October, so I have yet to see what it is this year...
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:50:18 AM EST
Originally Posted By redleg13a:
All I got from them on my birthday the other day was an email wishing me Happy Birthday. No discount or anything like they used to do a few years ago.

Same here on my recent birthday. I've patronized Midway for many years but they seem to be slipping lately. I think they must have a warehouse the size of my bedroom closet. Everything I seem to want is out of stock. Their prices are decent but I can usually find better offers from other dealers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:58:21 AM EST
To get your BD discount pricing, just sign in and start shopping.

The discount is dependent upon the item.............Some things ranged from being no discount to about 20%, but not everything is discounted. You would be better served using one of the blanket discount codes.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:01:54 PM EST
I recently got... and used the birthday code.

As was already pointed out, it's pretty much random.

And, I concur, that midway has really gone downhill as far as the availability of most items. A LOT of stuff is out of stock.

They used to be so good...

Top Top