Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2002 2:06:32 PM EDT
Firearms related or not.  Just curious.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I was having a dream I was having really good sex and then I woke up.

Got out of my upper bunk bed, went to the bathroom and took a piss.  Turned off the light and came back to my bed.  Climbed up into the bunk to see I was already in my bunk, sleeping.

BOOM!

That woke me up.  I had dreamt I was awake and had walked around the house, and I couldn't distinguish it from reality.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a purple teletubby chasing after me. I crawled into a cave to hide, but he followed me so I curled up and hid and he went by me. Woke up in a cold sweat!!  Wished I would've been packin'...[}:D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I had a purple teletubby chasing after me. I crawled into a cave to hide, but he followed me so I curled up and hid and he went by me. Woke up in a cold sweat!!  Wished I would've been packin'...[}:D]
View Quote

I don't think that you can kill a purple Teletubby.  It is better that you were not packing or you would of had one of those dreams were you keep shooting and they don't go down.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Out hunting dinosaurs , once I would get the shot lined up and every weapon would malfunction ... damn it missed a trophy T-Rex .
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]

I dreamt I was at the House I grew up in as a child..  all my dreams involving homes that I lived are always at that house... I was delivering papers as I did.. and was collecting for monies On a Saturday morning...  Lilly Munster answered the door when I knocked and told me to come in...  somehow she enticed me to the bedroom where she
tied me to her bed...  she forced all her almost floor length hair in my mouth and down my throat....  She then went to sleep, something to do with conditioning her hair..
I had to do this every week for her, or she threatened to feed my Dog to spot...  [rolleyes]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top