Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/19/2004 10:32:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 10:32:40 AM EST by DigDug]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:36:45 AM EST
No, first they will employ sanctions that starve the poor, and keep the rich in power.
Same BS as in Iraq.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:36:53 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 10:37:33 AM EST by vito113]
Whats the UN going to do?…………

It's not fair! They won't do as I tell them…

Andy
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:37:28 AM EST

What is the UN going to do now now that Iran has told them to shove it?

NOTHING.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:38:38 AM EST
Impose sanctions, that's about it.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:39:41 AM EST
They will do the same thing they did when Iraq told them to go stuff it.

Hem and haw, grumble about people needing to listen to them and pass more worthless resolutions.

They constantly prove that they are a worthless orginisation. The only way that anything gets done is if the US backs it up and puts words into action, and then when that happens, the UN bitches at us and complaines that we (the US) is overstepping its boundaries and is wrong.

The UN stands for UnNecessary.

Time to drop the UN like a bad habit and turn the UN building into a homeless shelter.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:42:37 AM EST
Damn, this calls for a UN resolution. That'll fix 'em.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:44:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:

Time to drop the UN like a bad habit and turn the UN building into a homeless shelter.

I thought I was the only one who said that!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

Well what the UN will do is pass a resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution.

Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution. Then when Iran spits in their face, The UN will pass ANOTHER resolution.

Then we will kick Iran's ass.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:45:57 AM EST
The same thing they always do.

Nothing!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:57:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 12:08:29 PM EST by warlord]

Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
No, first they will employ sanctions that starve the poor, and keep the rich in power.
Same BS as in Iraq.

Funny, the UN is going to also employ sanctions in the African country of Sudan. Sanctions are pretty much useless, unless you're going to go in with guns blazing. GWB Jr. made an extremely tough decision in Iraq, but after 10 years, sanction weren't working too well. In Iraq, Saddam got more powerful and richer and the little people got poorer, suffered, and died.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:01:46 AM EST
They're going to do nothing, because they can do nothing. And Iran knows that.

This is why John Kerry's brilliant plan to give iran nuclear reactors and fuel to Iran (because Iran says this is why they have a nuclear program) is so utterly stupid.

Let's say Iran takes the fuel and reactors.......but makes bombs anyway. What is the Kerry response? Get up on a high horse and declare Iran's leaders are untrustworthy liars? Of course they are. Anyone with a shred of sense knows they are. But now they have nukes, and what are you going to do about it?

The answer of course is NOTHING.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:03:42 AM EST
The UN will do nothing.

As long as GWB wins, we will take care of this after the election.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:06:31 AM EST
The UN is about as useless as tits on a bull. They all need to go the fuck home, and shut the fuck up. The UN is the solution to a problem that no longer exists. By the way, FUCK JOHN KERRY for wanting the United States of America to ask the UN for a permission slip.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:08:42 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:09:57 AM EST
Amen, brother.That's about all those bitches are good for.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:10:45 AM EST
Why should Iran pay any more attention to the UN than we do? It's not even a sovereign entity, it's easier to think of its "laws" as "suggestions", because legally thats all they are. They aren't even enforceable unless the countries saying "your a bad bad country" are also willing to put lives and money on the line, which isn't likely.

I would tell them to put up or shut up too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:17:17 AM EST
They better stop, or the UN will tell them to stop again
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:19:05 AM EST
Goofy Anon will figure out a way to syphon off a fee from the limited oil sales allowed once enough Iranian kids show up on TV looking starved and near death....
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:20:30 AM EST
The Unitied Nations will now have the armed forces of France attack Iran and beat them into submission.........that'll teach'm
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:43:57 AM EST
The U.N. is beyond joke status that NO country will ever take it seriously. It has No credibebility what so ever, their 'sanctions' are like a soccer mom telling little Billy (for the millionth time) "Wait till your dad gets home, you are going to be so sorry!!!".

The world trembles in fear of the U.N............NOT!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:50:17 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:52:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:55:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By Aimless:
I see feroicous finger wagging, indecision and whining ahead!

I'm giving that a 4 and 1/2 out of 5 smileys 1/2
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:10:51 PM EST
I predict that they'll take a page from the Democrat handbook and give them nuclear weapons.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:11:36 PM EST
But come on!.....

I was thinking that the U.N. was going to invade American soil and take all of our guns, rape our kids and change our way of life as we know it, I was hearing that when all the Blue helmets hit the ground that Fred has trained thousands upon thousands to fight them off in his SGN ads...

IF THE U.N. IS SO WEAK, WHY DO WE TAKE THEIR SHIT DAY IN AND DAY OUT!?!?! The United States pay's for the U.N., the United States Houses the U.N......

Am I the only one that would have been danceing in the streets if those planes would have hit the U.N. building? ( I would have been upset at the death of the Civilians.)

One day it is the U.N. going to kick all of our asses and take our country, and Now they are such pussy's that Girl Scouts can take them out?.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:16:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By R-32:
But come on!.....

I was thinking that the U.N. was going to invade American soil and take all of our guns, rape our kids and change our way of life as we know it, I was hearing that when all the Blue helmets hit the ground that Fred has trained thousands upon thousands to fight them off in his SGN ads...

IF THE U.N. IS SO WEAK, WHY DO WE TAKE THEIR SHIT DAY IN AND DAY OUT!?!?! The United States pay's for the U.N., the United States Houses the U.N......

Am I the only one that would have been danceing in the streets if those planes would have hit the U.N. building? ( I would have been upset at the death of the Civilians.)

One day it is the U.N. going to kick all of our asses and take our country, and Now they are such pussy's that Girl Scouts can take them out?.....

It's called diplomacy. We are the biggest kid on the block, this is puts us in the position of being very easy to hate. If we create the illusion that we care about what other countries think then life becomes much simpler.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:21:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 12:22:26 PM EST by Lumpy196]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:49:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By DigDug:
Is the UN going to come to the US and ask for help? I hope so. Beg bitches.

no they're just going to cry like the little babies they are.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:53:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 12:54:14 PM EST by warlord]
By the time the UN comes up with a consensus from everyone, there will be no need, because one side will be dead, look at the current problem in Sudan. Thousands of people have been killed in Sudan, and the UN is still talking about the problem, they need somebody that will do something right away.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:09:57 PM EST
[robin-williams] "Stop! Or I'll say stop again!" [/robin-williams]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:17:22 PM EST
nothing!

what has the UN done for anybody??!!??
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:35:41 PM EST
The UN, being the impotent organization that it is, will do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sure they may pass resolutions that they fail to enforce like they did with Iraq but that is just as good as doing nothing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:42:36 PM EST
the un will do nothing! the un does not have the back bone to stand up too countries like iran and n. korea
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:46:56 PM EST
The UN's days are numbered. Kofi Annon will ask for us to help, we will stop iran, and then he will say the war was illegal. We will withdraw. The UN will lose its fuding and dissolve.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:24:54 AM EST
They will impose sanctions and wink as France and Germany secretly trade with Iran.

GunLvr
Top Top