Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2005 9:09:07 PM EDT
Almost everyday at work I watch as this 300+lb security guy waddles past me with big heavy bags of money in his hands.

Now this guy isnt built or pure muscle or anything...he is obese! He wears a LEO type long sleeve shirt with black BDU SWAT type pants with black combat boots with his BDUs tucked into his boots!

Come on! Dont they have standards for security guys like this? I mean...any guy can just walk up to him, kick him in the balls, and make off with the money...he would NEVER be able to catch them!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:12:04 PM EDT
I'm wondering the same thing... you dont even need to kick them in the balls, you can just push them over and run... I see some pretty large security guards restocking the ATMs at my university, granted, they are armed, but still.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:12:23 PM EDT
Tha fat on his thighs forms a protective barrier making him impervious to ball kicks.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:14:25 PM EDT
I don't think I would rob anybody.......much less if they had a gun. Fatass or not they still might shoot me. Did the guy you saw have a gun Epsilon?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:15:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:16:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/4/2005 9:17:42 PM EDT by Epsilon]

Did the guy you saw have a gun Epsilon?

Yup. With a layer of fat covering half of it. I doubt he would even have time to draw down on anyone....they would already be gone.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:18:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Epsilon:

Did the guy you saw have a gun Epsilon?

Yup. With a layer of fat covering half of it.

Then you wouldn't be outrunning a fat guy. You would probably be outrunning a bullet.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:26:38 PM EDT
Admit it, Epsilon, you were aroused by his love handles.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:29:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Moof:

I was waiting for that
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:30:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Moof:

He only "pretends" to like his fat handles, so his lady friend will be attracted to him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:31:02 PM EDT
Beats me, man.

Most of our security guys are ex-mil or ex-LEO types, so they're in fairly decent shape still. We've had some fatties working for us, but they were not the norm and are no longer employed with us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:32:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/4/2005 9:32:38 PM EDT by Epsilon]
What the hell! Come on....in every topic ive posted someone has responded with a gay comment. Guys....Im not gay!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:32:29 PM EDT

What the hell! Come on....in every topic ive posted someone has responded with a gay comment. Guys....I not gay!

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you aren't.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:33:04 PM EDT

What the hell! Come on....in every topic ive posted someone has responded with a gay comment. Guys....I not gay!

Getting over your denial is the first step to accepting the fact you're a pickel smoocher.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:46:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:52:39 PM EDT
I don't know anyone that won't crumble from a boot to the nuts
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:15:23 AM EDT
<Twonami said:
<I don't know anyone that won't crumble from a boot to the nuts

Lance Armstrong, maybe?

Jim
tba
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:26:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2005 4:28:58 AM EDT by METT-T]
I have, unfortunately, been working in security for the last five years or so (making my way through college). Security guards, and this is outside of the force protection type jobs in the sandbox, vary from fat-asses and ex-cons with 16 hours of training making $7.00 an hour all the way up to jobs that require graduation from a police academy or significant combat arms experience where you're armed with SAWs and ARs and make $40-$50k a year base salary. In the last six months of the job I got after getting out of the military I made $35k. The company I work for now has a contract where they issue some M24s. So it all depends on where you're talking about.

Oh, and I hear you're the gayest Arfcommer since gay came to gaytown. You need to do something extraordinary to prove your heterosexuality, like maybe go for a psychiatric evaluation and post the results, or maybe something involving pooper pics. HER pooper pics, mind you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:29:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:
Tha fat on his thighs forms a protective barrier making him impervious to ball kicks.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:30:30 AM EDT
This thread is going to piss off a lot of 300lb secuirty workers.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:33:48 AM EDT

What the hell! Come on....in every topic ive posted someone has responded with a gay comment. Guys....Im not gay!

Two words for you...

SIG LINE!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:36:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sWs2:
I'm wondering the same thing... you dont even need to kick them in the balls, you can just push them over and run... I see some pretty large security guards restocking the ATMs at my university, granted, they are armed, but still.

They are in pairs so when you kick the one in the balls the other one can shoot you in the back of the head.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:41:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thebaldavenger:
<Twonami said:

Lance Armstrong, maybe?

Jim
tba

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:44:36 AM EDT
The sadder thing is the FAT bastards that work for my hometown sheriff's department. Several of those guys are well over 300lbs. They look downright sloppy with their uniform shirt half untucked, their pants sagging down their fat ass, and the general look that says "yep, I wouldn't do a DAMN thing if I saw a crime in progress".

The standards for the SO there must be pathetic or completely unenforced.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:46:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thebaldavenger:
<Twonami said:

Lance Armstrong, maybe?

Jim
tba

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:53:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By David_Hineline:
Yea you are so tough, go hit a 300lb man and see just how much he does not even feel it. He does not need to run, one grab or smash from his forearm and you are friggin done.

He can crush you like a hammer.

Spoken like a self-deluded 300-lb sack of cellulite, Dave....

A nice kick to a kneecap, and he'll be lucky if that 300 pounds doesn't fold the leg the wrong way.

Fat guys are so full of shit...in so many ways...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:55:38 AM EDT

Come on! Dont they have standards for security guys like this? I mean...any guy can just walk up to him, kick him in the balls, and make off with the money...he would NEVER be able to catch them!

The crooks won't get away because he's going to use Extreme Shock ammo to stop 'em!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:00:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2005 5:02:14 AM EDT by KlubMarcus]

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn: I saw two armored truck security joes today. They looked like any Infantry troop you'd see on base or in the news - stract haircuts, polished boots, pressed black bdu's, in shape, & focused.
Those weren't the guards, they're members of Neil McCauly's crew! The security guards are in the truck, unconscious.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:12:24 AM EDT
I did not read this entire thread: never under estimate your opponent. Two HUGH people in my life were many times fleeter of foot (Close combat), many times stronger and DEADLY than I. I am sure not all FAT people are this way (Very well trained and deadly shots) but you just NEVER know.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:14:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sWs2:

It's a Trap!!!

If you get close enough to kick him in the balls you will be trapped in his gravitational pull and will be unable to escape!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:22:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tacberry:

It's a Trap!!!

If you get close enough to kick him in the balls you will be trapped in his gravitational pull and will be unable to escape!

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:50:34 AM EDT
He's not fat... He's big boned.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:53:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By METT-T:
I have, unfortunately, been working in security for the last five years or so (making my way through college). Security guards, and this is outside of the force protection type jobs in the sandbox, vary from fat-asses and ex-cons with 16 hours of training making $7.00 an hour all the way up to jobs that require graduation from a police academy or significant combat arms experience where you're armed with SAWs and ARs and make $40-$50k a year base salary. In the last six months of the job I got after getting out of the military I made $35k. The company I work for now has a contract where they issue some M24s. So it all depends on where you're talking about.

I have NEVER seen a security job like that in the States.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:56:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2005 5:57:14 AM EDT by skpp108]

Originally Posted By Villuj_idiot:

It's a Trap!!!

Your foot will get stuck between them big ol' thighs while never coming within 6 inches of his nut sack. Then you're his lunch.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:59:16 AM EDT
I bet I can take most of you down just as easily as you think you can take the fat guy down. Point is anyone can be taken down.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:05:34 AM EDT
I've been scrolling through several threads, looking to see how many guys feel the need to post the phrase "I'm not gay." So far I get exactly one. I'm not sure what it means. I think we need to call Stoner Student in for a consultation.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:12:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Hawker:
I bet I can take most of you down just as easily as you think you can take the fat guy down. Point is anyone can be taken down.

I'll take that bet, but we have to meet in Florida.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:15:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:

I'll take that bet, but we have to meet in Florida.

You paying? I can use the vacation!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:18:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By modog:

'

They're out there, if you've got a TS.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:21:12 AM EDT

Geesh... this thread is really turning into a serious GAY thread. No one's going to be goin' or takin' me down!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:24:24 AM EDT

'

I have a recent TS/SCI, and I've NEVER seen one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:35:38 AM EDT

'

High on list of things not to disclose on the internet.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:36:59 AM EDT

'

High on list of things not to disclose on the internet.

Bullshit.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:35:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
I've been scrolling through several threads, looking to see how many guys feel the need to post the phrase "I'm not gay." So far I get exactly one. I'm not sure what it means. I think we need to call Stoner Student in for a consultation.

Posted alone (Post Whore) or as an rational to justify his "feminine" side?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:20:29 AM EDT

'

Well, sorry, feel free to disbelieve me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:31:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cypher214:
The sadder thing is the FAT bastards that work for my hometown sheriff's department. Several of those guys are well over 300lbs. They look downright sloppy with their uniform shirt half untucked, their pants sagging down their fat ass, and the general look that says "yep, I wouldn't do a DAMN thing if I saw a crime in progress".

The standards for the SO there must be pathetic or completely unenforced.

When I lived in Kings Bay, GA, Domino's Pizza got robbed, and the cop that showed up could barely get out of his car because of his large gut. Two bystanders took the thief down and the cop waddled up later and out of breath to arrest him. Most of the cops there were in shape, but a few were just FAT.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:40:43 AM EDT

'

Security jobs at DONHR
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:22:36 AM EDT
This thread has a lot of immature and rude bashing of over-weight people. People are people. You aren't a better person because you don't have an eating problem.

Security guard is a job and each company has their own requirements and standards. If you have an issue with it, take it up with the employer.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:32:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tripledouble:
This thread has a lot of immature and rude bashing of over-weight people. People are people. You aren't a better person because you don't have an eating problem.

Security guard is a job and each company has their own requirements and standards. If you have an issue with it, take it up with the employer.

You are right of course. GD is like Howard Stern and his bunch of cronies. Just look at the BOTD threads where there is some pic of a human stick woman and guys' tongues are hanging-out. People here tend to look down on fat people (and many others of certain physical qualities, religions, beliefs, etc). While I'm not fat, I don't tend to think of fat people as inferior and I certainly don't assume that because someone is fat, I could kick their ass. People who do that are going to get an ass-kickin' at some point in the future.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:34:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tripledouble:

I agree. But I think we need to take a long hard look at the tome of this place. What is it about a forum which is the internet equivalent of a Buick bench seat in front of a gas station, where men play verbal grabass and call everyone, including openly gay members, "queer," that makes people think it's appropriate to write in an insensitive manner about fat people? I'd really like to know, because I expect everyone to post here with serious consideration to how people - especially strangers who will never read a word on this board - may feel. Arfcom is where I go for a little peace, quiet, sensitivity, and unconditional acceptance. What's the deal? Mods? Can we get a Sensitivity Lock?

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:48:38 AM EDT

I did not read this entire thread: never under estimate your opponent.

very wise words, whether they be bigger, fatter, skinnier, or short like a dwarf,

it's the size of the fight in the dog that matters+training

but on the other hand,
If I had something that needed securing I would hire someone that could secure it.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top