BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2002 6:34:50 AM EDT
http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=4386
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 6:37:06 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=4386[/url]

What is it about islam?

It was founded by a paranoid schizophrenic moon god worshipping terrorist, who changed his writings (Quran), whenever it prevented him from doing something illegal.

It advocates the killing of anyone who gets in the way of islam and enslaving the non believers.  

Basically, there's too much evil in that religion to discuss in one post.  The better question which I recently posted is, "What's the cure for this disease?"
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 6:48:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I figured it was best to know thy enemy...As unpleasent as this sounds---

I distrust ALL Muslims.  

It's easy to distrust the Islamonazi's but I distrust them all for their almost total lack of overall VISABLE support of our nation's War on Terror.

An exception...Mansour Ijaz
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:38:53 AM EDT
[#4]
It is interesting that I am having difficulties finding web sites that are critical of Islam.  It seems many of the ones I have found in the past no longer exist.  I wonder why.

There is a lot more out there.  Everything from the current level of violence to the deceptions of its origins.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Having read some of the Koran I do concur.. their doctrine states they must eliminate the the non- Muslim. Their way is the only way. True, mo' hammudd was a pimp and a pedophile. He met a nine year old girl. The Koran states he was captivated by her beauty so they wed. When she was of breeding age that is when the sick bastard consummated the marriage when she was approx. 13. Like any good military strategist, KNOW YOUR ENEMY. READ THE KORAN. ITS ALL TRUE THEY WANT OUR ASSES DEAD. We must educate all Americans that these people are not a people of peace. Read that insane book!!![50]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#7]
....I'm still trying to figure out why terrorists and such are 'radicals who do not understand or reflect the true faith of Islam', and should never be held as an example of the faith......yet people like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell are always hoisted out as the true representatives of Christianity. No one has explained that hypocrisy yet....

Honestly, I could care less what some moderate Islamic person living in the middle of the US of A says about Islam. They're not the ruling authority on the religion. If I want to know the Catholic religion, I look at the Vatican. If I want to know Islam, I'm looking towards the high religious men in the mid-East. As soon as they say that it's a religion of peace, and that terrorism is not accepted by the faith, I'll believe it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#8]
the cure for islam is a large number of kinetic warheads......

on a side note, 1500 years ago, of even 2-3 hundred, 13 was not young
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 12:32:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Im not sure I like any modern organized religion, but Islam is the only one I truely hate.

Its eradication would solve alot of problems.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Don't forget that Mohammad could not even read and
he was a pedophile who forced a nine year old little
girl to marry him and have sex with him.
View Quote

Can you point me to a reference to that, I've been hearing that alot, only an 8 year old...

I'd like a good reference ....
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Today on campus I saw some stupid wench all covered in her rag-attire, hardly able to speak a word of English, and she had a [b]wellstone[/b] button on.

This is really getting me mad.  Freaks from 3rd world crapholes come over here and, whether maliciously or not, exert their greatest efforts possible to make this once great land JUST LIKE THEIR STINKING HOME.

Edit:
What's with all the islamic-jihad freaks that are fags?  Muhammad-sniper and his love-slave Malvo, johnny taliban, bunches of them in afcrapistan.  We're being attacked by gay-psycho-jihading-monkey-fruits.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Edit:
What's with all the islamic-jihad freaks that are fags?  Muhammad-sniper and his love-slave Malvo, johnny taliban, bunches of them in afcrapistan.  We're being attacked by gay-psycho-jihading-monkey-fruits.
View Quote

Actually, Islam believes that fags are abhorant, maybe there is ONE redeeming aspect of that moon god religion.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I wish the country would identify Islam for what it is.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#16]
The long of the short of it, or is it vice versa?.. Oh, who cares.

Anyway, if you'll look into the Old Testament.

God made a covenent with Abraham that his children would give rise to a great nation.  Abraham believed but was cynical, his wife, Sarai, was unable to give him a child. (Gen ch.15)

Sarai, not believing, convinced Abraham to sleep with her Egyptian made-servant Hagar, in order to have a child (Gen 16-2). He did, the maid got prego and Sarai got pissed and drove the maid-servant away. An angel of God appeared to Hagar and told her to go back and submit to Sarai and be a good servant. God also made a covenant with Hagar that her son of Abraham, Ish'Ma-el, would (in line with God's covenant with Abraham) give rise to a great nation, Islam. Check out the line in Genesis, ch. 16, verse 12, answers a lot don't it?

Abraham DID eventually have a son with Sarai (God changed her name to Sarah), Isaac.

God keeps his promises. Abraham allowed his faith to be compromised by his wife. This resulted in two children, One, Ish'Ma-el, was born of Abraham but NOT as God had intended. The second, Isaac, WAS born as God had planned and became the nation of Isreal.

The Hebrew had a chance to correct Abraham's breach of covenant when God later ordered them to destroy all of the people that occupied the promised land after they were liberated from Egypt (you remember Moses, right?).  Well, they didn't do it. Instead, they mixed with them and further spread the nation of Islam.

Until the covenant is sealed (Armageddon) there will be NO peace with Islam. For the covenant to be corrected, Islam (created through human weakness) will have to be destroyed.

Hey, I didn't write the words, just reading what the book says. Gee, the bible isn't historically accurate or anything, is it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top