Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2014 11:56:42 PM EDT
I have not seen much about this on the news as Lou Dobbs is the only newscast I watch usually on Monday and Friday only.  There is some kind of respiratory illness hitting little children that starts out like a cold and then in 24 hours they are ending up unable to breathe and they are being put on oxygen in the hospital.

Last week, a young professor that I work with had his two year-old daughter die from this and I found out this evening as I was getting ready to teach my thermodynamics intro class that one of my male students, who can't be more than about 22 or so, just had his baby die of the same thing today in a hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.    

I know I am supposed to be highly educated and all of that BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE IN THE MIDWEST WITH THIS STUFF?

What do I have to do?  Tune in Alex Jones to find out about this?  Or perhaps I have just missed the discussion of it and it is being covered.  

Are any ARFCOMMERS having this malady hit their children?

I don't remember any illness being this lethal to small children in years.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:07:59 AM EDT
[#2]
There have been threads here about it. The GD experts assure us it's the common cold. And these are top men.

TOP.
MEN.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:08:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it wrong that I assume this just means slow news week?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
It comes across the border, silent assassins, paid for by the committee to reelect BHO.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:10:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Import tens of thousands of unvaccinated undocumented alien children then distribute them across the United States and the potential for unwanted disease skyrockets.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:14:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, I have to wonder, with them spreading out the third-world invaders all over the country, if there is a correlation to this respiratory illness.  

We will never hear a word about that linkage in the liberal news media of course and they would say we are all evil, racist bigots for even mentioning it.  

I will search for the threads on this.  

Please give me a link if you come across one of our threads on this.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:15:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Almost a month old dupe

ETA:

Also For those in this thread who think/said it could be related to illegals just as I said. Know there are members who will state you are a racist for even suggesting that as you can see in my thread.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#8]
What is wrong is we have a government that took in thousands of illegals who probably have no clue what vaccinations are and dispersed them around the country without so much as a clue who they really are let alone a serious medical check up.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Import tens of thousands of unvaccinated undocumented alien children then distribute them across the United States and the potential for unwanted disease skyrockets.
View Quote

This.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Racistism is to blame.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I might get reported or timed out, but it's called.....Treason
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:45:13 AM EDT
[#12]

I guess all the budget cuts the Obama administration shoved down our throats wasn't a good idea after all.

Our babies are dropping from a mysterious disease and now Ebola arrives shortly after.

Might be a plan I don't know. I could also be a human tinfoil dispenser, what the fuck do I know?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:10:21 AM EDT
[#13]
http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/health-officials-investigating-link-between-enterovirus-d68-polio-like-symptoms-1.2033426

It has also begun to appear in Canada.

Do some reading on the polio outbreaks in the early 20th century.   Time will tell if this is more benign or worse.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:46:40 AM EDT
[#14]
What a coincidence, the 'ACA' and now health crises.                                                        

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:49:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Disease imported from third world shitholes by treasonous scum Obama.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:52:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

good distillation of the facts into an easily understandable form.

multiple emergencies are needed to keep the public's eyes off of the administration's internal efforts to take permanent control.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:03:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have not seen much about this on the news as Lou Dobbs is the only newscast I watch usually on Monday and Friday only.

View Quote

If you want to be better informed about what's going on out there in the world, perhaps you should expand your viewing habits to include more than one source, twice a week.
Yeah, much of it is MSM drivel, and it'd be nice to believe there was at least one unbiased, comprehensive source for news.  It'd also be nice if my dog could fart gold bullion rounds, but that ain't gonna happen either.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:17:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

When exactly is a disease, wanted?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:21:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Almost a month old dupehttp://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1663528_Respiratory_virus_infecting_children_throughout_the_midwest__Possible_result_of_open_borders_.html

ETA:
Also For those in this thread who think/said it could be related to illegals just as I said. Know there are members who will state you are a racist for even suggesting that as you can see in my thread.

View Quote

LOL. Oh, the oppression that is cast upon those making ridiculous assertions.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

multiple emergencies are needed to keep the public's eyes off of the administration's internal efforts to take permanent control.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah it goes down just like pablum dudn't it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top