Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 2:35:39 PM EDT
I just woke up... holy shit... my mom called me, she is a state worker and was ordered by Gray Davis to go home along with all the state workers. My god... shit is getting fucking weird!!!

I'm buying ammo... NOW.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
you missed all the fireworks.  TSHF.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I woke up around 11:00 EST - turned on the radio and heard some talk about a plane crash. Then it just got worse. This feels like a bad dream that I can't wake myself out of.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Now everyone is getting activated? Good god... Yes... it is very much hitting the fan.

I just watched the video of the planes hitting the towers!!!! Holy shit! I just heard people at Stockton airport in my town are all on hold, no planes are leaving or comming in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't feel to bad, I went to sleep at about 0830hrs and woke up around 1530hrs.. I missed the whole thing.  I got a phone call from my future sister-inlaw in NYC telling me she's safe and not to worry... then she hung up... WTF?  I went on line and came here first to see WTF was up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Me, too bought some hundreds of American Eagle .223 and .308 ammo.
A little help for the US ammo industry,
a nig help if some madman tries to mess with the wrong side of my nice guns.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I strangely woke up at 7:45 AM CT and came out into the living room flipped on the TV right as they broke in about the Plane hitting the WTC Building. Then 20 Minutes late, I saw on the TV a plane flying rather close and thought it was strange, then BOOM it went right in in a huge fireball. As soon as they said that it was an Attack and the Military was getting involved, I went to my FFL and put out a few hundred for an SKS and Case of Russian Hollowpoints. I already have a 12 Gauge Shotgun, but that's no good against Arab Wackos at a distance. I've been recording constantly since 7:45 AM CT or about 10 Staright Hours. thank god I bought 10 Blank Tapes with my last purchase of Shotgun Ammo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
And don't forget there is not a better way to kill a comrade that doing it with a comrade gun.

Hey Marine One just dropped the Good Ole of George down.

Hope for good news.
Like some DDT over some pets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top