Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/1/2007 7:41:05 PM EDT
A couple times when I've mentioned to others that I read a particular story on Michelle Malkin's website, I've gotten the reaction that indicates they think she is "weird" or "too biased"...I don't see it myself; to me she seems to be truthful and fair. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A couple times when I've mentioned to others that I read a particular story on Michelle Malkin's website, I've gotten the reaction that indicates they think she is "weird" or "too biased"...I don't see it myself; to me she seems to be truthful and fair. What am I missing?

Sometimes the truth is WAY too much from some.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
She writes great columns

easy on the eyes too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I like her
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#4]
She's the oriental chick with the hair-blowing-in-the-wind picture, right?

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Not a damm thing.  She a smart, tell it like it is, lady.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#6]
What the bloody hell is too biased? EVERYONE IS BIASED FOR GOD'S SAKE!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Michelle has a point of view, is strong, smart, and attractive.  She is also not your typical "conservative" although I think she eschews labels and is a principled person.  Too much for some on the Left in America to handle.  Have you every noticed they save their worst invective for perceived "oppressed" groups that don't tow the line?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:52:51 PM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Michelle has a point of view, is strong, smart, and attractive.  She is also not your typical "conservative" although I think she eschews labels and is a principled person.  Too much for some on the Left in America to handle.  Have you every noticed they save their worst invective for perceived "oppressed" groups that don't tow the line?

ie Thomas Sowell, Walther Williams, Malkin, <insert minority who's conservative>. I was sitting in the ROTC lounge at school a few months ago and some bitch comes up complaining about a Thomas Sowell article that a professor had on his board right across from the ROTC lounge. Stupid thing comes in bitching to us like we were the ones that posted it. I wanted to throw her out of the 3rd story window.

If I remember correctly, Michelle's account and videos were pulled from CommielTube (youtube) a while back because they were too controversial. Yeah, whatever bitches.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#9]
The truth hurts some people.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#10]
She's a good writer, and I generally agree with her.  I have strenusously disagreed with her in the past though.  Her stance on the WW2 internment camps was surprising.

Yeah, she's pretty hot too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]
The only thing wrong with Ms Malkin is she never replies to my emails, phone calls, letters and personal visits asking for her hand in marriage.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Good. I thought it was me who was lacking perception.

Unless...all you guys are weird and too biased also
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#13]
You would not believe the hate mail that poor woman gets.  It runs along the lines of:

1.  She's just a tool whose Jew husband must write her material for her.

2.  She's just a Filipina whore who's only good for sucking chrome off trailer hitches.

It's insane the kind of hate mail she gets from Leftists who think they occupy the high moral ground and Republicans are evil sexist racists. They never attack her arguments, just throw absolutely vile racist garbage at her.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The only thing wrong with Ms Malkin is she never replies to my emails, phone calls, letters and personal visits asking for her hand in marriage.

You too? WTF is wrong with her?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Some lefty site photoshopped her onto some naked partying slutty college girls' drunken photo..

But..aren't they all for slutty drunk girls?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
....It's insane the kind of hate mail she gets from Leftists .....

And its all anonymous to boot!!!! Imagine that! Fuckers.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#17]
She's cross eyed.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

She isn't naked and in my bed. That is what is wrong with her.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
She's cross eyed.

It's kinda cute on her.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Nothing is wrong. She's awesome. Smart, informed, practical.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#22]
21 replies and no pics?  
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
21 replies and no pics?  
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, I like her.

But, she does make it hard to breathe.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
What you are missing is that the far left is foaming-at-the-mouth rabid with hate for her for being what they consider to be a race-traitor, gender-traitor, political traitor. She's a brown woman mostly supporting conservative viewpoints and it drives the left nuts. Just like those in the Jesse Jackson camp that call Black Republicans 'Oreos' or who shit on Bill Cosby for pointing at what is wrong with their culture.
And their bigoted hateful attacks on her were so harsh that she dumped the comments section of her site just to deny them a platform.

Their negative reaction at her existence give clear sign of who they are.

And if you want to give them a real test, bring up / talk about whatever her article or editorial is about, withOUT mentioning her. Ask them what their reactions or thoughts are on the issue. THEN tell them it's from Malkin. It's especially sweet when they agree with her until they know its her.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Probably because she doesn't know her head from her ass. She tries to pass herself off as an expert but her expertise is sorely lacking.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:34:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Probably because she doesn't know her head from her ass. She tries to pass herself off as an expert but her expertise is sorely lacking.

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:34:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Give me specifics.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'd be more than happy to point out the difference to her. Over drinks ofcourse.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

You got a couple of hours? I wouldn't know where to start.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
www.rightalk.com/malkin.jpg

This is a photo from the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in 2004... the first time I met Malkin.

Classy lady... husband seems nice too.

- BG
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

Further proving the point.  If it was so pervasive you could go to her websites and pull something out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

You stand up, point at them and shout back, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!"
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

Lets make it simple for you.  Give us three.

I doubt the flaming I would receive would be worth it. I'll pass.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

Give us specifics or shut the fuck up, coward.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

Oooh. An interweb tough guy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

I don't see you responding, coward.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

take it easy,hes from ca.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd be more than happy to point out the difference to her. Over drinks ofcourse.

+1

Very nice
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

I don't see you responding, coward.

I doubt you would be calling folks coward if it weren't from the safety of your home behind your keyboard. But I'm the coward.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#45]
She's a classy lady.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

The phrase, "Put up or shut up" comes to mind about now.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

You again?  You're always the consumate internet ass.  I see nothing has changed in your posting content within the last year, still full of hot air.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:04:09 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You again?  You're always the consumate internet ass.  I see nothing has changed in your posting content within the last year, still full of hot air.

He's not even willing to supply the hot air.

What's wrong, afraid of a internet tough guys?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me specifics.

Well that's the easy way out , she makes some great points and you know it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top