Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2004 6:23:24 AM EDT
I'm not talking a hanky panky sucky f**ky massage.

A real health spa type massage.

After paying $60 or so for the massage what is an appropriate tip for the masseuesse?  And, if you are buck naked under the towel, where do you keep the money?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You already paid them when you paid the $60!

And damn, a hooker will do it for $20!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:27:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Sgtar15

Imagine that, took only one (1) post for the word HOOKER to come up.  Amazing after I was specific as to that was NOT what I was talking about.

No wonder my wife does not want me playing with you boys.  (But I will anyway).
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd say depending on how much they get paid, anywhere between 10-15%. Some of them get paid over $30.00/hour!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:30:06 AM EDT
[#4]
You need to be more specific.

Did you get?

Hot Wax?
Handjob?
Blowjob?

It all depends on what you got.  IMHO a blowjob is all I'd opt for.  I wouldn't want to test the product more than that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I never said you where getting that typoe of massage.  I meant that it is silly to pay $60 for a massage.  Why not have the wife do it?

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#6]
was it a swedish or asian massage parlor?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:32:00 AM EDT
[#7]
The tip of your dick? That'll cost extra...

I think between $5-10 is reasonable. If it's a place you frequent and you have the same masseur, you probably want to keep the amount whatever you gave them the first time... and never change it... then you can bump it up for a good day or holidays as a "bonus". I suppose it also depends how long it takes and how much they are massaging. Or... when you are leaving one day, ask one of the other people what they tip...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:32:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
was it a swedish or asian massage parlor?

I was at a 5 star ***** resort in Lake Tahoe.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:35:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't think you should tip them anything.    They are already getting paid anywhere from $20-60 an hour, that is plenty to my way of thinking for something that i can do pretty well, but only to other people.   And their overhead is not real steep- about all they need is an expensive table, some oil, towels and sheets.    Many work out of their house meaning they have no rent costs, etc.

i forgot- they also need some cheezy muzak and a couple candles
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope this isn't going to end up being another best friend giving you a back rub story....
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#11]
A good friend of mine does this at one of the Disney hotels in Orlando, and they work off of Tips.  Tip them just like you would if you go out to eat.  20% is fair!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#12]
If she lets you tea bag her it's an extra $20.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:20:09 AM EDT
[#13]
What? No happy ending?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
A good friend of mine does this at one of the Disney hotels in Orlando, and they work off of Tips.  Tip them just like you would if you go out to eat.  20% is fair!

$12?!?!?!  Are you nuts??  Damn people!!  If you are that fucking tense just buy a 6 pack of beer for $5 and relax at the pool!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:21:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Did you get a lady or man to do the dirty work

I've heard 10-20%

How much did you give for the tip?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So I'm buck naked under the towel.  Where do I keep the tip money?  Do I carry it like a drug mule..in a condom up the old brown hole?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#17]
According to the massage therapist that I'm dating $5 for a 30 min massage and $5 to $10 for an hour massage is the average.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I'm buck naked under the towel.  Where do I keep the tip money?  Do I carry it like a drug mule..in a condom up the old brown hole?

I think you'd impress the masseuse most if they watched whilst you acquired the tip from the smelly brown hole

But I think you could add the tip to the end bill, just a wild guess
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
According to the massage therapist that I'm dating $5 for a 30 min massage and $5 to $10 for an hour massage is the average.

I think I'll go with this one.  Sounds like advice from someone who knows someone who knows something about some of what I was asking about.

Thanks to all.   Now, where do I keep that tip money again???????
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Did he tickle your sack when you blew your load? 20 bucks if he did.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

Imagine that, took only one (1) post for the word HOOKER to come up.  Amazing after I was specific as to that was NOT what I was talking about.

No wonder my wife does not want me playing with you boys.  (But I will anyway).

Aren't you the guy whose wife was pussy-whipping him into not carrying? What are you doing out of the kitchen?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Aren't you the guy whose wife was pussy-whipping him into not carrying? What are you doing out of the kitchen?

QuietShootr
Why ? Why would you go out of your way to be a ?

As far as the tip.
The front desk at the club should be able to get give it to them. Tell her " I will leave your a tip at the desk " that way she knows its there . $5.00 for normal $10 to 20.00 if over and above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top