Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2001 8:26:34 PM EDT
Post ban AR?

I have a couple of Colt pre-bans, will get the LEGP rifle, and am seriously contemplating the purchase of an M-16.  However, to raise the funds for the -16, I may have to sell off a couple of guns--the Eagle Arms being one of them.

It is an Eagle Arms factory (white eagle stamped in front of the mag well) gun.  20" Hbar with their Muzzle Brake on it.  Seen less than 200 rounds (i.e. in 97%+ condition).  No box or paperwork, but I would probably throw in a few used USGI mags (can't stand to sell a rifle without the proper mags--and I don't mean those franken10rdmags).  Chinese AR carryhandle scope mounted (actually works quite well).  

What is a fair/reasonable price to ask for the gun??

I may also sell off my FNC 18" folder (I have a potential buyer--He knows who he is, and he should e-mail me about it).  I was going to get it converted, and then use it in trade on an M-16, but there is an excellent deal right now on a gun I am considering and the seller doesn't want trades right now.  So, I may sell it off.

Thanks for any viewpoints on fair pricing.

AFARR
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:27:32 AM EDT
[#1]
$700.  I assume you are talking about a postban Eagle.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:25:49 AM EDT
[#2]
500 to 600.  Remember someone can build a rifle for less than 600 these days with non-chrome barrel.
Parts kit apprx 400
Lower approx 100
Or complete lower half approx 250
  complete upper approx 300
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top