Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/10/2001 9:16:12 PM EDT
After a couple hours of seaching, and finding sites related to PMS, and some others, I just figured I'd ask here.. Thanks, -Green
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 9:29:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2001 9:47:03 PM EDT by Adam_White]
I typed in "DPMS Rifles" in the Google search engine and this was my first hit: [url]http://www.dpmsinc.com/[/url] I think your search engine sucks. Use Google. Adam OK, here us my edit: Just realized that you had the letters abit mixed up. Still the first hit Google gave me after entering "DMPS Rifles" led me to a site with the proper link. Go Google. Anyone here know of a better search engine? There may be one, but since I discovered Google I have not felt the need to look. It was kind of like firning an M-16 for the first time or when I first read "Atlas Shrugged" I can now define me web-surfing as "pre-Google" and "post-Google" Do you guys think I could get them to pay me for these plugs? NOW PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THEY ARE ANTI-GUN, IT WOULD BREAK MY HEART!
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 9:33:50 PM EDT
THANK YOU ADAM!! i used excite, and altavista typed in "DMPS AR-15" and DMPS AR15 both times i got pms related sites.. Thanks! :)
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 1:33:06 AM EDT
The only three I ever use: [url]ixquick.com[/url] [url]raging.com[/url] [url]www.google.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 1:39:36 AM EDT
www.pantherarms.com
Top Top