Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2001 3:50:00 AM EDT
I would like to post something on the raging bull message board....muahahahahahahaa
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
They gave in this morning. FOX reported that they changed their policy and are now handing out flags to all their employees. I understand they received hundreds of e-mails and irate telephone calls, and being the corporate cowards they are, decided backed down. In fact, E.D. Donahey from Fox & Friends spent a lot of this morning laughing at them and making their CEO look like the idiot he is.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw that. She made a point of repeatedly spelling out the companies name. And the CEO's name. [}:D] God, I fell in love with her. She gave them both barrels. Frequently.

She had me hooting and hollarn'. LOL
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#3]
She is a sexy whench all right.  Ahh, America....

{edited because Edy Gets me all mind twisted]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:12:02 AM EDT
[#4]
OK guys, since I don't have access to TV anymore and limited access to the net, I'm obviously missing something here.  What is NCCI and what do they have to do with the WTC?
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OK guys, since I don't have access to TV anymore and limited access to the net, I'm obviously missing something here.  What is NCCI and what do they have to do with the WTC?
View Quote

They're a cheesy company out of Florida that suspended an employee for placing a little American flag on her desk. They said it was divisive and did not want to offend the non-American employees. She refused, and they told her to go home for the day.

So, people got wind of this and bombarded the company with e-mail and telephone calls. Once FOX got the story, they tormented the company to no end. This morning they changed their mind and even went so far as to supply their employees with the little flags.

What sh*t for brains.

E.D., hot blond from Texas. Gotta love her. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top