Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:45:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2015 1:45:43 PM EDT by Remman]
As always thanks for looking. I find myself wanting one of the new high powered box mod. The below are my what I’m seeing as the current options.

Sigeli 100W +
Sigeli 150w
IPV3
IPV4 (yet to be released)

So what say you? Which one should I get?

Link Posted: 2/13/2015 1:57:58 PM EDT
Sigeli 150w

...I honestly don't use mine anymore though. My DNA 40 just gives me a better vape with temperature control. ...even been running dual-coil builds on the DNA 40 (my go-to on the Sigeli was a 26 gauge dual coil at around 0.3 ohms).
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 2:16:28 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TriChrome:
Sigeli 150w

...I honestly don't use mine anymore though. My DNA 40 just gives me a better vape with temperature control. ...even been running dual-coil builds on the DNA 40 (my go-to on the Sigeli was a 26 gauge dual coil at around 0.3 ohms).
View Quote
I've just about given up on TC. Its a giant pain in the ass to get a build right. I have my first cloud chasing RDA (Mutation x V3) coming and want to try out high wattage regulated vaping.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 3:15:21 PM EDT
I have the Sigelei 100w very happy with it, I'd buy it again but would go with the 150 or 100w wave edition.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 3:58:17 PM EDT
i have a siq150W I am very happy with it.

I like the magnetic battery doors on the sigeleis over the ipv's

I choose the 150W over 100+ mostly because I liked the black buttons on the 150 and i hated teh wavey lines on the 100+....the extra 50W is a bonus.

If you want to check out my sig150W this weekend, shoot me a PM
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 4:52:37 PM EDT
If you're looking for a quality unit that's gonna last a long time, I'd look at raptor/okl t-20 build like a hexohm or from another builder. When done correctly, those boxes are basically bulletproof. Even if you do have a problem, parts are dirt cheap and readily available. I've built a few for myself.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 4:58:33 PM EDT
Either a nice unregulated box or the sigelei 150. The ipv is nice but shit about it drove me crazy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 6:28:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ohiogators:
If you're looking for a quality unit that's gonna last a long time, I'd look at raptor/okl t-20 build like a hexohm or from another builder. When done correctly, those boxes are basically bulletproof. Even if you do have a problem, parts are dirt cheap and readily available. I've built a few for myself.
View Quote
Those are VV not VW?
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 6:31:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Remman:
Those are VV not VW?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Remman:
Originally Posted By Ohiogators:
Those are VV not VW?

That is correct.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 2:24:31 PM EDT
i came across a raptor kit

https://nonameboxmods.com/120w-raptor-part-kit

looks like he offers other kits on his site too
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 10:09:34 PM EDT
I've got the Sigeli 150w and love it. Both it and my DNA40 go to work with me everyday. Had a Cloupor T8 and the 510 connection died in about six months.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:38:16 AM EDT
I just ordered a sigelei 30 watt mini. I need a compact device I think this is it. will have a thread about it once I get it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:33:02 PM EDT
I think I have settled on the Sigelei 150W but the only places with them in stock seem to be a bit sketchy. Other than Ebay (which is prob my best option) anyone have a reliable dealer with them in stock at a good price?

Ohh, and FREE NY_SHOOTER
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 3:14:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By WrenchBender:
I think I have settled on the Sigelei 150W but the only places with them in stock seem to be a bit sketchy. Other than Ebay (which is prob my best option) anyone have a reliable dealer with them in stock at a good price?

Ohh, and FREE NY_SHOOTER
View Quote

wetvapes.com
I have ordered from them several times. Fast shipping from these guys and never had any problems. I think they are out of Buffalo NY.
They have them in stock right now as well.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:58:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:43:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2015 7:44:23 PM EDT by DocBull]
jjvapes.com has the sig 150s for 89 shipped.

It will change how you vape.. I will be hard pressed to ever pick up my mechs again.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:01:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DocBull:

It will change how you vape.. I will be hard pressed to ever pick up my mechs again.
View Quote

Wanna sell any of them cheap?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:57:14 PM EDT
Bought a SMY God 180s a couple weeks ago. 220 watts I will never use

I am very happy with it so far. Haven't toouched a mech since.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:59:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Doc_Hurley:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doc_Hurley:

LOL not selling my back ups of my back up clones.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:43:48 AM EDT

View Quote

Thanks for the link.

I have no doubt it is going to change my life. I'm guessing like going from a eVOD to a mech.
Top Top