Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/2/2008 10:35:04 AM EDT
seems like everybody on the website today is butt hurt, so what is your beef today?

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not getting enough leg humping to suit me..
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:35:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
im pissed because i just found out i missed out on a $3500.00 payment from the debeers class action lawsuit by 2 weeks.  2 weeks ago was the last day to submit to be part of that lawsuit
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My beef is that a bunch of muslim extremists set off a car bomb and tried to blow up my embassy in Pakistan.

I think that justifies a little butt-hurting.

sounds pretty legit to me, then again i wouldnt lower being angry about that to being butthurt, that is very justifiably pissed off.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm still pissed off at all the fat scum that get handicapped parking stickers and then ride around grocery stores on the (provided) electric scooters and then proceed to pack the basket with everything fatty (icecream, candy, soda) they can find.

Then there's the people that come in with EBT/Welfare and use it to pay for their steaks, seafood, and rotisserie chicken then use cash to buy their alcohol and cigarettes.

With the increasing prices across the board I should get on welfare so I can have taxpayers buy my food while I spend my cash on guns and ammo.  

I want to fucking punch someone's fat/free-loading face.

Allegedly.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#6]
My apartment complex flooding because of the torrential downpour about an hour ago.  More than 3" of water on the sidewalk and started cresting the door jams on bottom floor apartments.

Pics:

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My beef is that a bunch of muslim extremists set off a car bomb and tried to blow up my embassy in Pakistan.

I think that justifies a little butt-hurting. Ass whoopin

Fixed.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm good.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:42:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuckin' NY State.

-The county legislators that I live in failed to reinstitute a gas tax cap that means gas is going to be 20-30 cents higher per gallon today. The local average was $4.10 as of yeterday.
-All internet sales are now taxed as of yesterday.
-They also institued a new tobacco tax raising the current one from $1.50 to $2.75 per pack.

All dumped on us in one lousy day. Im pretty sure the internet tax deal is going to work out like a tits on a bull and Im not a smoker but the tobacco tax just compunds the already ridiculous taxes we pay in state and further illustrates my butt-hurtedness.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm pissed because I just found out some shitty news about my wife, and there's nothing I can do about it because I'm in Iraq.

Fucking sucks.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm pissed because I just found out some shitty news about my wife, and there's nothing I can do about it because I'm in Iraq.

Fucking sucks.

Wish you the best of luck, no matter what it may be.

My butt hurtness is as follows...

Job is boring, no pie, allergies are beyond fucked, my life seems like a yard sale...shit spread out all over the place, oh and I woke up. I just think of my bros in Iraq though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm not butt hurt...

I just got promoted out of nowhere, a hefty raise, and my Wings could close out the Cup tonight. I may stop at the party store and get a lotto ticket too, because I'm closing in on "Best Day Ever" territory.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
My apartment complex flooding because of the torrential downpour about an hour ago.  More than 3" of water on the sidewalk and started cresting the door jams on bottom floor apartments.

Pics:

img50.imageshack.us/img50/9315/img0044largeub4.jpg

img50.imageshack.us/img50/5631/img0045largebs7.jpg

img50.imageshack.us/img50/835/img0046largess5.jpg

That is not a flood, this is, from March 5th of this year:

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Ted Kennedy had a sucessful surgery. Does that count?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#15]
i am almost out of ammo.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#16]
No pie (or prospects), boring job, it's raining.  

Kind of hard to see positive things going on in my life, although I know they're there, and there aren't any real serious negatives either.  

Meh.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Stalker61/DSC00026.jpg

Psh, at least you had high ground!  I on bottom floor and the water started coming in under the door!
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Im good to go...............but Ill find something to bitch about, gimme time
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Pics:

Look on craigslist for a canoe or raft
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#20]
That the phrase "butt-hurt" is catching on even on ARFcom.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#21]
My back is killing me today, but my butt is fine.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#22]
I took 2 finals todays, and I have 1 more tomorrw that i was told i have to get a 90% or better to pass the class or i have to pay $5000 to take it again.. and since i am moving 2 1/2 hrs away it would be nearly impossible for m eto retake it.. and i will be jobless and homeless.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#23]
I just got back from physical therapy and my ass hurts = butthurt ? .
Seems these screws that hit a nerve have made me forever Butt hurt.

real screws, removed from l5/s1
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Pics:

We have a winner, folks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#25]
My request for a raise was denied.

It wasn't the fact that they denied it, just how they did it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I lost my job
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm leaving for a 4-day weekend on Thursday at 4:30. The plans have been in place for well over a month.

Now the boss wants us to go out of town tomorrow and says we should  be back late Wednesday. Should...not will.

I told him that I must be home Wednesday. Must...not should be. He didn't even acknowledge that I said it.

I know how he operates and fully expect him to schedule us to come home on Thursday (despite what I said) and can see a battle coming.

ETA:  Sorry to hear that al_bundy. My butt-hurt is nothing compared to yours.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm not butt hurt...

I just got promoted out of nowhere, a hefty raise, and my Wings could close out the Cup tonight. I may stop at the party store and get a lotto ticket too, because I'm closing in on "Best Day Ever" territory.

Too funny, I knew you were from MI as soon as you said "party store". The only people I know who say that are from MI, I get caught saying it on ocassion, it rubbed off on me from my ex who was from there.

ETA: I'm butt hurt today cause I have been having to work on this spreadsheet for this company that thinks they are our one and only client. And they treat everyone like shit, Assholes!!!! It was rainy and gloomy this morning but now it's sunny so I am feeling a little better. I am most butt hurt about the economy right now and even though summer is just arriving I am so worried about winter
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#29]
My wfie would not know how to combine trips if it could save her life.  Drive all over the place multiple times a week burning up that liquid gold.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#30]
I bought ammo & gas yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
im pissed because i just found out i missed out on a $3500.00 payment from the debeers class action lawsuit by 2 weeks.  2 weeks ago was the last day to submit to be part of that lawsuit

I tried!!!!!

file any way..see what happens.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Stalker61/DSC00026.jpg

I think you can turn off that sprinkler now...
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:24:17 AM EDT
[#33]
My SO has barely spoken to me for the last week because she got pissed off at me over a misunderstanding, and didn't give me the chance to explain myself.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics:

Haha

Thankfully, less than 30mins after the pics were taken, the storm was gone and the maintenance guys were out there with air pumps pumping the water away.
Got less than a cup or so of water under the door before I could get towels down but its all good now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Frustrated with an intro level core requirement elective that SHOULD be the easiest, most slack-assed class in the universe, but it's kicking my ass. I'm not used to having to put effort into a class, but I am finding myself completely lacking any skills required for this class, other than the ability to read English and hold a pencil. Everything else I am having to learn, and that is a fucked up and new experience for me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Business is slow, some accounts are dragging out payments also.
I bought gas today, $85 for a fill up.
Arthritis is bugging me.

to be continued I'm sure........
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#37]
I've seen/been through enough to know that every day is a gift. The only time I would be butt-hurt is by literally being butt-hurt. Luckily, I wouldn't notice because I would be dead. Over 40 MD visits not included
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Looks like I didn't pass the final class I needed in order to graduate from college so it seems I am losing my comission as a U.S. Army officer and am instead going to be enlisted into my guard unit as an E3 non promotable for the next 4 years. All for 3 fucking statistics credits, fucking cock sucker teacher can't see the god damn big picture
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Looks like I didn't pass the final class I needed in order to graduate from college so it seems I am losing my comission as a U.S. Army officer and am instead going to be enlisted into my guard unit as an E3 non promotable for the next 4 years. All for 3 fucking statistics credits, fucking cock sucker teacher can't see the god damn big picture

You serious?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Holy shit.

Can you not retake the class??
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#41]
This is the second time I have taken the class, I just can't seem to beat this last 3 credits of math and I'm losing my commission for it. I suck at math, I took another math class last semester and my teacher only gave me the C I needed to transfer because he respected what I was doing in the military.

This professor however cut my grade lower because I had to miss two classes because my fiance' was in critical at the hospital, and then I missed another class for drill which he did not seem to feel was an acceptable reason to miss his class. Wait, does this mean I win for the most burt hurt If it helps push me over the top I've had two guys back out on trades for a Compact ACOG I've been trying to trade for a decent 1911 in the last two days lol, the one good thing that was happening and the last guy welched. Just can't seem to win

Steve
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics:

Haha

Thankfully, less than 30mins after the pics were taken, the storm was gone and the maintenance guys were out there with air pumps pumping the water away.
Got less than a cup or so of water under the door before I could get towels down but its all good now.

My basement got mildly flooded just now too. The window well filled up with water and started leaking in because I was too lazy to clean the gutters this year and it was blocked up right above the window well. This is a rental and I'm moving out this month so meh.

They said there was baseball sized hail at Auburn, KS.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

And that's somehow the teachers fault?  And the "big picture" isn't making sure requirements are met for the betterment of the Army, but seeing to it that you get in with less than the required amount of credits.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Hmmm well since you asked...

The guy doing the metal work on my '56 Belair quoted me a price 4 months ago. Now that he's moved to his new shop and settled in, I took my car to him.

I went out there and spoke to him about the price and starting the work.

Yeah, the price went up almost $1K!!!

Since i'm a trusting idiot and didn't get it in writing, I am screwed. I'll probably have to go pick the car and all the parts up and take it to my buddies shop 50 miles away and have him do the work.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
This is the second time I have taken the class, I just can't seem to beat this last 3 credits of math and I'm losing my commission for it. I suck at math, I took another math class last semester and my teacher only gave me the C I needed to transfer because he respected what I was doing in the military.

This professor however cut my grade lower because I had to miss two classes because my fiance' was in critical at the hospital, and then I missed another class for drill which he did not seem to feel was an acceptable reason to miss his class. Wait, does this mean I win for the most burt hurt If it helps push me over the top I've had two guys back out on trades for a Compact ACOG I've been trying to trade for a decent 1911 in the last two days lol, the one good thing that was happening and the last guy welched. Just can't seem to win

Steve

It sucks but shit happens.  I missed out on a full ride to the air force academy because the postal service lost my drug use statement paperwork for 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics:

Haha

My basement got mildly flooded just now too. The window well filled up with water and started leaking in because I was too lazy to clean the gutters this year and it was blocked up right above the window well. This is a rental and I'm moving out this month so meh.

They said there was baseball sized hail at Auburn, KS.

Manhattan had baseball/softball size hail, Kake is reporting.

One of my friends in Manhattan said that a tornado briefly touched down near Ft Riley

The National Weather Service in Topeka said it has received numerous reports of baseball- to softball-sized hail in north-central and northeast Kansas.

Meteorologist Darrel Smith said officials in Manhattan have reported a lot of cars with their windows busted out by baseball-sized hail. Additional reports of baseball-sized hail have come from southeast of Manhattan near Alma.

Several more rural areas also have been hit by the storms, which are moving east toward Missouri.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Steve

So you'll be an E3non-P for 4 years?  Is that their way of penalizing you for losing the commission?  Cuz that fuckin sucks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Steve

???

I would check again - I have known a few guys who had to extend their commission date because of screwing off and failing a class.

Stew
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
So you'll be an E3non-P for 4 years?  Is that their way of penalizing you for losing the commission?  Cuz that fuckin sucks.

Yup, could be worse though, if I were on scholarship and had not SMP'd with the guard, the penalty is E1 non promotable for 4 years with no choice of MOS, at least this way I am in a unit that I really like, with an MOS I really like, in fact I prefer this MOS over the branch I got anyways.

Let me make one thing clear, I am not saying this is the teacher's fault for not passing me, I am simply frustrated that a teacher couldn't have a little bit of humanity and see that 3 credits of math will not make me a better or worse officer and help me out. Add to that, the fact that I busted my ass to do well in this class but just couldn't best it. I'm more ashamed of myself than anything else. Looks like I'll be going to basic and AIT, maybe I'll be the only guy in my basic class that is already expert qualified on all the weapons systems and has my HMMWV liscence amongst other things lol Besides, this thread is about what I am butt hurt about, and I am certainly butt hurt about this lol.

Steve
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
???

I would check again - I have known a few guys who had to extend their commission date because of screwing off and failing a class.

Stew

I've already been extended because this happened last semester because I had a really bad prof, he failed half the class, as evidence of this in my current class I am one of 5 students who was in the previous class last semester. We went to the Dean but they were impotent since he is tenured, if you'd like I'd be more than happy to provide some of the comments on ratemyprofessor.com about him.

I took this single class while working full time this semester. That is what is so frustrating, I am not in this situation because I was "screwing off" I actually worked my ass off, went to mutliple classes per night that he taught, met with him outside of class when he was kind enough to actually show up a half hour late making me late for work and then yell at me and say "Whats your problem, why aren't you getting this!".

Yes it's my fault, but the teacher is still a dick and I worked my ass off but was not able to grasp it despite my best attempt so again, I am butt hurt about this.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top