Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 2:33:03 PM EDT
What happens?
Skerry had a cheat sheet.
John Edwards broke the rules 6 times (I counted) 1 majorly going out of turn, and a few times going back to the question and they DID NOT COUNT THAT FOR TIME.

I feel better now!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
They look like assholes.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#2]
they can no longer run for president or vice president,  if bush or dick would break the rules i bet you would have kennedy and the liberal media calling for an impeachment.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely nothing.  Hell, Bush could bring a big standup eisel to the next debate and sKerry could start making chicken clucking sound whenever Bush talked and all that would happen is they'd look like assholes for not abiding by the rules both parties agreed to.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What happens?
Skerry had a cheat sheet.
John Edwards broke the rules 6 times (I counted) 1 majorly going out of turn, and a few times going back to the question and they DID NOT COUNT THAT FOR TIME.

I feel better now!

The other candidate gets to punch them in the nose.

[Edwards]No!  Not in my pretty face![/Edwards]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]
There are no laws to be broken by cheating during a debate.

It does go towards credibility and ethical behavior though.  Who am I kidding.  The Dems don't care and the undecided are dipshits.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Kerry could start making chicken clucking sound whenever Bush talked and all that would happen is they'd look like assholes for not abiding by the rules both parties agreed to.

I think I'd feel better about the debates if this happened
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#8]
They should have that host from "The Gong Show" moderate...and they can pull you off the stage with a big cane or something.....or maybe set it up like "Remote Control" on MTV back in the 80's....just have the chair dissappear into the floor or something like that.

A dunk tank is another good idea!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Absolutely nothing... that black bitch of a moderator sits on her fat ass and says, "Hmm.. sir, you said 'John Kerry'..." and then whines about how "her people" are contaminated with AIDs like it is somebody elses fault!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Pants down spankin'!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#11]
i watched the crap about wash dc gun ban on cspan and the anti's did not respect their own time limits for speaking.  they kept on talking and noone did anything.  if i ran this crap i would instantly turn their microphones off the second they ceased following the rules.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#12]
If I was the moderator, I would smack anyone who broke one of my rules, not too hard, but enough to make him stop.  It might also show how tough they really are on defense.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#13]
The moderator gets really really mad.  And he writes a letter, expressing his anger.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:32:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Nothing if you are a Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Its like court the moderator should just tell the public to strike it from the record.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I jump out from behind a curtain and contact taze the violator.

Oh wait that's what would happen if I were king.  Nevermind
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#17]
The debaters 6th grade teachers are waiting behind the Curtain with the trusty ole paddle .You know the one with holes drilled in it !! ahhhhh the smell of warmed up Polyester , brings a tear to my eye .
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#18]

It goes before the Global Forum for debate...

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Public bitch slap.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#20]
If you are a democrat you are charming and handsome like John Edwards so people go "oh he is so dreamy! lets give him a free pass or twenty!" Oh well it's ok because anyonebut bush omg!!!11

If you are a Republican, you are an example of the nazi facist attempt to destroy this country and clear evidence of the evil Republican-Zionist cabal to set us up the bomb on 9/11.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top