Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2003 6:51:26 PM EDT
Where did the little toad go? I was right in the middle of telling him to stick his Bushmaster up his ass and pull the trigger so he would be killing two assholes with one shot.

How do these turds find their way here? I hope the law is kicking down his door right now and putting a choke hold on his dumbass.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering the same thing.  But if a thread ever deserved being deleted it was that one.  BTW, did you notice the guy said his name was "Joe Crack?"  I suspect it was some 13 year old jerking us around.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#2]
it would be very good for that thread to not appear here if the guy turns out to be a real nutjob who goes out and whacks his girl

i figure he was just jerkin our chains
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Striker handled it nicely...[:d]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Great minds think alike! I had him pegged at 13 too. I even asked him if he was 13 in my well thought out reply telling him that he was a spineless toad.

Coincidence that it was his 13th post. He was asking for support from his friends here with a handfull of post under his belt. Tee, are, oh, double L!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#5]

On a search I notice the Troll had a thread locked where he asked how to convert an AR to full auto. I hope they kick his ass off... fullclip

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I hoped so. That sounded DAMN convincing to me. I hope to high hell that is was a joke. Either way, this would have been REALLY bad AWB-wise. But that doesn't matter as much right now.

And whoever said it, the FBI should be kicking the bastards door right now...

And good god, did anyone notice that two of the above posts were made at the same second? *TWILIGHT MUSIC*
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#8]
how surprised would you be if tomorrow morning we are greeted by news of some guy going nuts in virginia and shooting up his ex-girlfriend and her lover with a bushmaster?

[shock]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:20:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
how surprised would you be if tomorrow morning we are greeted by news of some guy going nuts in virginia and shooting up his ex-girlfriend and her lover with a bushmaster?

[shock]
View Quote

Extremely.  Guys like that don't HAVE girlfriends, and he probably doesn't make enough money working the Wendy'd drive through window to afford a Bushmaster. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Dude, after a post like that, I wouldn't give him that much credit. He can't work at Wendy's. The most he can work is shoveling shit in Louisiana... :)
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I checked search for "Stalker" and nothing came up. Was his name Stalker? I was gone this weekend, did I miss something? Thanks, Jason
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 1:35:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I checked search for "Stalker" and nothing came up. Was his name Stalker? I was gone this weekend, did I miss something? Thanks, Jason
View Quote

You didn't miss much. This tard comes on with 13 post venting to his friends here about how his "girl of his dreams" did him wrong. He then went into detail about how he spied on her through some guys window and saw her getting slamfucked. His revenge plan involved a new Bushmaster and murder. That post didn't last long.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:34:32 AM EDT
[#13]
I found it rather odd that he meticulously spelled out the Bushy model number like he was reading it from an old DC Sniper news article. No surprise he was in VA either.

DU Troll.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:56:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope they kick his ass off... fullclip

View Quote

Very fast and very far. Thanks to the members who IM'd me. Nice work setting up the lock guys! [8D]
View Quote
Yes, those members desrve this award. [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/141064/stoolie.jpg[/img] [b] Make it their avatar[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top