[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
looks like it's been trashed

Por que?

don't know
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
taking perscrption meds that arnt yours is a crime and that violates teh COC = probably why it got trashed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It was an informative discussion.

I prescribe it all the time.  What do you want to know?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
taking perscrption meds that arnt yours is a crime and that violates teh COC = probably why it got trashed.

I've posted several threads about all my speeding tickets - do those threads get trashed too? No.

People post numerous threads about having done stupid things that were "a crime" and they never get trashed - just look at the MS Paint thread - there's a LOT of "illegal" stuff people have boasted of doing. Did that get trashed? Nope.

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#7]
One of the mods got up in the middle of the night in a Ambienated hypno-trance and trashed the thread.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've posted several threads about all my speeding tickets - do those threads get trashed too? No.

People post numerous threads about having done stupid things that were "a crime" and they never get trashed - just look at the MS Paint thread - there's a LOT of "illegal" stuff people have boasted of doing. Did that get trashed? Nope.

Doing a goose in a drawer is illegal????

Link:www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=699475&page=1
scroll 9/10th's the way down...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top