Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 3:01:34 PM EDT
I used to upload a bunch of pictures but now they don't allow it.

Got a new photo hosting site?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
The pictures you're trying to upload my be too big.  They have a size limit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
"Photo uploads have been temporarily disabled pending hardware upgrades.
We apologize for the inconvenience. "

What part of this did you not understand???
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
.....or you know what, I bet they're making site upgrades.  Like installing new hardware.  I bet thats the problem!  

You heard it here first!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#5]
...and Hunt101 are a pack of asshats.

They'll delete your account in a heartbeat...that is, if it's even up.

Try Photobucket
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had 2 accounts cancelled from them for no reason, the site is unreliable and is down all the time.

photobucket is great.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"Photo uploads have been temporarily disabled pending hardware upgrades.
We apologize for the inconvenience. "

That's been there for over 6 weeks..........you having a bad day ?  Lighten up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"Photo uploads by you have been temporarily disabled pending hardware upgrades your ability to prove you know how to resize photos have been demonstrated.
We apologize for the inconvenience. The viewers on various websites you post pictures on appreciate it."

... fixed
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have had 2 accounts cancelled from them for no reason, the site is unreliable and is down all the time.

photobucket is great.

Damn those free services sure do owe the users a lot seeing as how the users paid so much money for the service.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#11]
gotta agree with photobucket
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya know, almost all ISPs provide some webspace. At least you get to bitch to somebody if they fubar your pictures.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

photobucket is great.

Damn those free services sure do owe the users a lot seeing as how the users paid so much money for the service.

They are businesses, the more people that sign up for their service the more companies they can get to advertise on their site and the more they can charge.  Don't think they are free and just doing it to be nice guys.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:49:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

photobucket is great.

They are businesses, the more people that sign up for their service the more companies they can get to advertise on their site and the more they can charge.  Don't think they are free and just doing it to be nice guys.

I know what they are.  Do you really think they are making a mint from their banner advertisers compared to the bandwidth that gets sucked up by the FREE to the users photohosting and forum pages?

It's a service that is free to the end users just like Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo mail, Yahoo Chat MSN Chat AIM, etc.  

It cracks me up, that every couple of weeks someone is fed up with Hunt101.  

Free services are worth every penny (or more!) that you paid for them, if they go down, well you sure did get your moneys worth didn't you?

I'm registered there, I don't use the photohosting but I read the forums.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That's been there for over 6 weeks..........you having a bad day ?  Lighten up.

I was. Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top