Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
So they're 0-4????  Ouch!
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
hmmm, and most of St. Louis is calling for the Coaches Ass already..Trucker
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Was going to post about this also.  Warner broke his pinky also.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't care about the Rams.  

Now...if the Chiefs lost that would be another story!

[B]GO CHIEFS![/B]

medcop
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The never did recover from that traumatizing loss in the superbowl.

Can ya guess where I'm from?
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know what happened to the Rams, but me and my Cowboys are awfully glad it did.

I'm with Legs, if we could get rid of Jerry Jones, we might have a fighting chance.  He has taken the best team in football and run it straight into the ground.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#9]
What happened?!!!?  A shit bag kick at the end!!!  [spank]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't know what happened to the Rams, but me and my Cowboys are awfully glad it did.

I'm with Legs, if we could get rid of Jerry Jones, we might have a fighting chance.  He has taken the best team in football and run it straight into the ground.
View Quote

Don't sell Jerry short.  The guy does HATE to lose.  Yeah, I've been a Cowboys fan for a long, long time.  (Grew up with and played high school football with Lee Roy Jordan - and yes, that's the way his name is really spelled.)
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Rams, once a loser always a loser. Always said they were flukes.
View Quote

Well, they are part of that tough NFC West division. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Well i would rather be a Rams fan than root for the GAY BAY SIXTYNINERS.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#14]
they have gone the way of the lions.

my cleveland (we will always loose in OT) browns disappointed me again today. still better than the rams though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't sell Jerry short.  The guy does HATE to lose.  Yeah, I've been a Cowboys fan for a long, long time.  (Grew up with and played high school football with Lee Roy Jordan - and yes, that's the way his name is really spelled.)
View Quote

I just don't think Jerry gets the "team" concept.  He prefers to stick all his money into a few franchise players instead of developing a solid foundation for what has always been COWBOY FOOTBALL.

What happened to our passing game...our running game.

What happened to our running game...our offensive line.

When Jerry decided to pay Dion Sanders, Emmitt Smith, and Troy Aikman the big bucks, but could not "afford" to keep Nate Newton in Dallas, I knew we were headed into the toilet.  Without that dominant offensive line, Troy was exposed for the average quarterback that he has always been, Emmitt's production dropped off significantly, and the rest is history.

Jerry Jones may like to win, but he let's his money run the team instead of a good coaching staff.  No self respecting coach would put up with him.

Maybe we could take up a collection and buy the team as a present for Jimmy Johnson.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top