Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/8/2006 9:28:08 PM EDT
According to No-marriage.com, American-aswell as any othe 'western' women, are dumb whores who will dump you on a dime for money, booze, and sex.

WTF mate?

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:28:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fadedsun:
According to No-marriage.com, American-aswell as any othe 'western' women, are dumb whores who will dump you on a dime for money, booze, and sex.

WTF mate?

Good majority are.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:29:28 PM EDT
You dont get out much do you?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:30:02 PM EDT
Because for 40 years, most of them have taken marriage and relationship advice from ugly wimmenz that couldn't get laid with a 12-gauge....thanks to american feminism, we are all fucked.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:30:36 PM EDT
uhh one problem is that 80% of them gain 50% of their original body weight withing 6 months of getting a ring on their finger.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:33:01 PM EDT

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:34:28 PM EDT

WTF mate?

its a generality

sux huh
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:34:35 PM EDT
Female=evil
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:34:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:

You haven't seen the problem of the male from ages 18 to 25.

We are a nation being over run by feminazi's and metros... so sad...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:35:12 PM EDT

it just so happens that out of the ten friends of mine who got hitched already, eight of their wives inflated like a samoan woman in a krispy kreme factory
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:38:39 PM EDT
"we gave 'em the vote, they wear pants, what else do they want?"
-(off of I Love Lucy)

*probably misquoted but that's the best i can do at 12:30
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:39:19 PM EDT

+1 For every dumb, evil whore in America there are 2 equally as stupid leg humping losers. Fortunately there are a lot of good women out there and good men. Unfortunately they've out lawed public hangings for those who are not part of the later category.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:39:59 PM EDT
There is a reason why I always keep a steady supply of booze...and it isn't ALL for me.

Now I just need to do something about the money thing
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:40:44 PM EDT
Same thing that is wrong with men. Fact is 90% of people are spoiled sheeple. Of course, since I'm not trying to find "the one" among men, the decay of the female population is of greater concern to me.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:44:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

+1 For every dumb, evil whore in America there are 2 equally as stupid leg humping losers. Fortunately there are a lot of good women out there and good men. Unfortunately they've out lawed public hangings for those who are not part of the later category.

Sig check...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:46:41 PM EDT

Sig check...

By Leg humping losers, we aren't talking about dogs are we?

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:49:09 PM EDT
All you need is one good one.

If you can't separate the good from the bad before you marry them, then it is more of a problem with your judgement than anything else.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:49:18 PM EDT
Its just that foreign cultures often times are still centered on traditional family vaules. Many American women shun and scorn the traditional role of loving mother and supportive wife.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:56:49 PM EDT

WTF mate?

Women-haters who haven't figured out that women are people too and should be treated as such instead of expecting servitude and unwavering mindless "yes sir/no sir" behavior from a potential spouse.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:58:00 PM EDT
I think it would be their grazing habits, as a large percentage have attained the mass of the American Bison.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:02:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 10:04:37 PM EDT by smokycity]
It starts when they are very young, with this princess idea, that keeps getting bigger, culminating in what is now known as a wedding. Note I said wedding, not marriage. My ex-wife is one of those women that wanted the wedding. Had it planned before we even met, well at least a rough draft of it in her head, and how it would be. Disney couldn't have done better for the amount it cost. Looked at the world through rose colored glasses.

Anyway after the wedding she didn't get fat or anything, but her whole attitude towards me changed. I was now the project and I was to conform to her idea of how things should be. Kinda like all those commercials where the guy is a dope and the woman is smarter. Funny part was I already owned my own house, 2 cars, served in the military, was a cop for 8 years and had some decent investments. She was 30 years old, lived in her sister and brother in laws basement they rented, never owned a car, had a small 401k through her job and a small bank account.

Now that we are divorced, 10 years later, I live alone again in an apartment 250 miles away, lost some of my investments to her in the divorce but still have my investments from before the marriage(minus her share of what they earned during the marriage), we had to sell the house and split the proceeds, I had to give her one of the cars and another investment account I opened after we got married since she didn't contribute to her 401k when she moved from NY to live with me in Florida at the time, I switched jobs, moved to VA, make better money now, and pay her child support.

She lives with our daughter in her sisters basement again in Brooklyn with my original furniture, refuses to work because it's my "duty" according to her to support her and our daughter, and plans to sue me for more child support if I get promoted.

But hey, women want to be equal right?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:04:06 PM EDT
i will vote "nothing"

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:05:54 PM EDT

Sig check...

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:08:01 PM EDT

What exactly is 'wrong' with American Women?

... They're not European!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:22:14 PM EDT
A woman’s place is to serve her man. She can have a job if she wants but her primary function is to cook, clean, raise the kids and wait hand and foot on the man in order to please him (a happy man= a happy family/relationship). Its simply the woman’s job. The bad part is that they REFUSE to do their job. They claim they are not happy and they feel their job is insignificant. The woman’s job is VERY important, they simply fail to realize it.

I really feel I got cheated out of REAL AMERICA in the 40's and 50's. The complete break down in modern society Is pretty much the woman’s fault. She abandoned the home and her Responsibilities, now we all have to pay the price.

Just shut up, do it and be happy with a good life that has been provided for you.

BTW
I am married and my wife is happy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:28:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FatCobra:
A woman’s place is to serve her man. She can have a job if she wants but her primary function is to cook, clean, raise the kids and wait hand and foot on the man in order to please him (a happy man= a happy family/relationship). Its simply the woman’s job. The bad part is that they REFUSE to do their job. They claim they are not happy and they feel their job is insignificant. The woman’s job is VERY important, they simply fail to realize it.

I really feel I got cheated out of REAL AMERICA in the 40's and 50's. The complete break down in modern society Is pretty much the woman’s fault. She abandoned the home and her Responsibilities, now we all have to pay the price.

Just shut up, do it and be happy with a good life that has been provided for you.

BTW

You've never actually seen a woman, have you?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:30:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:33:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tomislav:

BTW

You've never actually seen a woman, have you?

Don’t be jealous because I have the kind of woman eveyone wants. She has a strong mind of her own and is a very accomplished professional at work. She simply knows how to take care of a man and does it pretty good. YOU my friend, have NEVER seen a real woman.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:37:35 PM EDT

Don’t be jealous because I have the kind of woman eveyone wants. She has a strong mind of her own and is a very accomplished professional at work. She simply knows how to take care of a man and does it pretty good. YOU my friend, have NEVER seen a real woman.

...To which I can only reply, 'Ya. Sure.'
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:47:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tomislav:

...To which I can only reply, 'Ya. Sure.'

Expected and typical response from someone who has never seen a REAL woman.

Its simply beyond comprehension for some of you.

Think what you want. I am quite happy and have nothing to prove to anyone.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:49:33 PM EDT

Wow, I wasn't aware there was a complete breakdown of modern society. Where have I been? I thought all this freedom I enjoy, the opportunities my wife and I have and the fascinating times we live in were actually a tad better than the 50's, where conformity and strict rules squashed more happiness than it created.

I guess if I had a time machine, I'd stay here and send you back. Have a nice time with 50's health care, btw. Lots wrong with the world then, and lots of people with their blinders on if they think we're worse off now than then.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:50:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 11:53:45 AM EDT by Ragnaroc]

I am sorry, but, at least in my experience you have the ratio bass-ackwards.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:59:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

Wow, I wasn't aware there was a complete breakdown of modern society. Where have I been?

Good question. When you figure it out let us know.

Have a nice time with 50's health care,

Never mentioned health care (I was addressing moral values). That came out of left field. You may as well have mentioned the internet too.

btw. Lots wrong with the world then, and lots of people with their blinders on if they think we're worse off now than then.

Never said it was perfect.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:06:22 AM EDT
There is no problem with the "modern" American woman, any more than the "modern" American male. They are both pretty much f'd up. Both are literal morons who bathe themselves in their self indulgent personalities and complete lack of diligence and any form of respect for themselves or others.

There are lots of types of women out there and men like lots of different types of women, just pick an appropriate one :)
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:41:48 AM EDT

BTW

+1

You put it bluntly, but that is the way it should be.

I am lucky to have a faithful and loyal wife that comes from a very close knit, conservative family.

She understands what it is to be housewife, and she has no issues with it.

She takes care of me, and I make damned sure that she is taken care of

My wife is next to God in my life. She is the most important human being on this earth to me.

It makes me sick to see how lightly marriage is taken these days.

Shallow women and men who cannot keep their dick in their pants....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:53:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pv74:

Yup, not like the good old Victorian age, where men kept women on the side, and shut their mouths about it. And women were expected to squeeze out a few offspring without much thought given to their pleasure. As a matter of fact, that pleasure was a sign of a whore and not a loving wife. Gosh, the good old days.

Or, like in the 50's like Fat Cobra is pining for. There wasn't infidelity then, no siree. No one EVER fucked anyone on the side back then.

Newsflash, there was never a golden age of virtue. There were only pretty facades to the same fucked up personal relationships we've always had and always will have. Before the first half of this century, there was rape, violence, abuse, neglect, straying partners and broken homes.....even if they kept up the appearance of a normal household. Which is really worse? Where did all those baby boomers, born to the greatest generation, learn their shitty morals? That's right....from messed up parents.

The only difference between then and now is that now it's out in the open. That's it....most people are shitbags, some aren't, but the ratio hasn't changed. Don't imagine it ever will.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:21:14 AM EDT

Wow, I wasn't aware there was a complete breakdown of modern society. Where have I been? I thought all this freedom I enjoy, the opportunities my wife and I have and the fascinating times we live in were actually a tad better than the 50's, where conformity and strict rules squashed more happiness than it created. How about the fact that back then, a man could work and make enough to have a good living, without the woman working? In most urban areas, you now NEED to have 2 incomes now to get by. Pretty big change, and the tax rate was much higher back then than it is today

I guess if I had a time machine, I'd stay here and send you back. Have a nice time with 50's health care, btw. Lots wrong with the world then, and lots of people with their blinders on if they think we're worse off now than then.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:32:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Troy:

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:

What exactly is 'wrong' with American Women?

... They're not Eastern European!

Fixed it for ya.

-Troy

Mine is. I'm quite happy with her. None of the hangups of her domestic counterparts. Its really enjoyable to be in a relationship without headgames.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:35:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pv74:

Yup, not like the good old Victorian age, where men kept women on the side, and shut their mouths about it. And women were expected to squeeze out a few offspring without much thought given to their pleasure. As a matter of fact, that pleasure was a sign of a whore and not a loving wife. Gosh, the good old days.

Or, like in the 50's like Fat Cobra is pining for. There wasn't infidelity then, no siree. No one EVER fucked anyone on the side back then.

Newsflash, there was never a golden age of virtue. There were only pretty facades to the same fucked up personal relationships we've always had and always will have. Before the first half of this century, there was rape, violence, abuse, neglect, straying partners and broken homes.....even if they kept up the appearance of a normal household. Which is really worse? Where did all those baby boomers, born to the greatest generation, learn their shitty morals? That's right....from messed up parents.

The only difference between then and now is that now it's out in the open. That's it....most people are shitbags, some aren't, but the ratio hasn't changed. Don't imagine it ever will.

I agree that their is nothing new under the sun. People have had the same emotions and behaviors since the begining of time. Sure their were dirtbag cavemen, dirtbag Victorians, and dirtbag's from the '50s...

But I do think that marriage is not taken as seriously as it was in previous years.
Why get married if you do not plan to own up to the commitment and sacrifices that come with it? Why do we even have this concept called family? What is the point if you cannot trust your own family?

Marriage is a commitment for both partners. To me, it is a lifelong commitment between two people and God. The husband must love his wife as God loves us, and the wife must do the same. That means the two must choose to love each other. Love, the kind that lasts, is not effortless, it takes a lot of work.

The husband is the leader in a marriage. His wife must submit to his will. Both partners must submit to the will of God.

By no means is a husband to abuse his wife, mentally or physically. A loving husband, should never be abusive. He should never toss his wife to the side as a "baby maker". The wife plays an important role in making her husband a sucessfull and happy person.

To me, a woman who raises her children and takes care of the home is doing God's work. There is nothing more important. She is to be respected and honored for her role.

<­BR>

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:54:04 AM EDT
They were given too much rights...spoiled brats
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:58:08 AM EDT

Women, they sure don't make 'em like they used to
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:23:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BillSouthCarolina:

oooh oooh i like that "be a little gay and a little more interesting for him" part!!!

some of you guys get it, it ain't da wimmins, it's society at large. we're all incredibly self centered and out for ourselves, no one wants to compromise, no one wants to work at a relationship. it'a all "me me me". of course, i DO blame part of it on feminazis and their equality of roles bullshit...otherwise i wouldn't be a member of the leg humper forum...

also, you can never trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:30:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By N1Rampage:

+1

Historically speaking, marriage basically went down the tubes when it became all about love instead of the need for a couple to support each other and pro-create in order to have a labor force. I'll never get married again, but I'm not opposed to a long term relationship. Though that statement sounds conflicted the two are quite different.

If you were to ask a woman I imagine that you'd hear the same words of general discontinent that men frequently voice.

And now for a short joke:
Q: What's the remedy for too much sex
A: Wedding Cake

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:31:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By N1Rampage:

+1

Historically speaking, marriage basically went down the tubes when it became all about love instead of the need for a couple to support each other and pro-create in order to have a labor force. I'll never get married again, but I'm not opposed to a long term relationship. Though that statement sounds conflicted the two are quite different.

If you were to ask a woman I imagine that you'd hear the same words of general discontinent that men frequently voice.

And now for a short joke:
Q: What's the remedy for too much sex
A: Wedding Cake

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:37:38 AM EDT
Don't know how I posted twice. Oh well, the wonders of the internet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:16:20 AM EDT
OPRAH
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:16:47 AM EDT
Why worry about it?
There are always plenty of eager twenty-something Filipinas.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:18:33 AM EDT
Somewhere, somebody decided it was a good idea for them to be able to vote.

It's all been downhill ever since then.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:25:15 AM EDT
i grew up in a time when the mother was a housewife and actually took pride in how well her kids were dressed when they went off to school and how well the house was kept . so many times when coming home from school there was the smell of home made bread cooking or home made cookies besides supper being cooked. the clothes were washed, dried, and folded and put in each persons dresser drawers. the mothers evenings out meant going to the PTA meetings and having a working relationship with their kids' teachers. dad was the bread winner and at times worked over-time so as to add a little more to the family budget. the kids would read books and use their imagination when they'd play outside. i swear every kid i knew in school came from a 2 parent home. mothers would load up all the kids when it came time to go get grocerys and she took the family car since dad would be working in the garden, the older kids looked out for the younger kids. a kid could ride their bike for miles and if you stopped to visit friend , their mother was home and had you call home to let ma know where you were. dad would come home on payday and give ma his pay and she handled the bills etc. ma might give him a few dollars to go out to the local bar on a friday or saturday night, when that money was gone he came home . no-one was subserviant to another, it's just that each knew their roles and acknowledged the others talents. that life changed when the womens lib movement came about and sex, drugs ,and rock and roll took over. todays kids are raised in day cares so moms can climb the corporate ladder, the internet and tv and video games now entertain kids instead of bike rides and football games in the backyard with neighborhood kids. there's more labor saving devices and appliances today than ever and still no-one has any extra time. the tv shows today are big influances on kids like MTV, rap. hip hop and all the lurid sexual videos. there's soooo many more single parent homes now than ever and the single moms have no control over the teen boys so society has to deal with them in courts and counselling. kids younger and younger are committing serious crimes with momma saying "he's just misunderstood" when both parents are out in the work place it doubles the likelihood of extra marital affairs, both parents are too tired to spend time with the kids, except when it comes time for them to buy themselves new toys with their extra money or "hell lets just go into debt and worry bout the bills later, we got an image to uphold here!" there's girls pre-teens wanting the brittany spears hootchie mamma look and mommy is giving it to them and thinking it's so cute! there's sex and violent video games and sex and violence in the rap , hip hop and mtv [music] and sex and violence on tv prime time! sports hero's no longer have dedication to their teams and trash talking, taunting is so common in pro sports today, that certainly wasn't the case in the 50's and 60's. so yes by all means there really is a moral decline in society today as compared to life back in the good old days. [sorry for the ranting but it IS depressing to see the world my kids are growing up in as compared to the world i grew up in}
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:28:06 AM EDT
I'm not sure if it's a symptom or a cause, but the objectification of marriage has a lot to do with the problem.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:29:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 4:31:34 AM EDT by 71-Hour_Achmed]

Originally Posted By Paradude54:
Don't know how I posted twice. Oh well, the wonders of the internet.

Post whore.

Of my friends who married American women, I only know two who have successful marriages (there's a third whose marriage is iffy now). Every one of the failed marriages was unquestionably primarily the woman's fault, from cheating to laziness to pouring money down the toilet -- and I'm not claiming that just to take the man's side, I'm pretty honest about assessing my friends' faults as well as my own.

One guy started his marriage off on a solid footing on his side, with their own condominium (entirely on money he'd earned and saved) and no debt (other than the mortgage) and a solid job of his own. His new wife promptly decided that she didn't want to work, never cleaned the place even though she was sitting idle all day, never cooked unless it was to make a frozen pizza or similar junk food, wasted thousands of dollars on useless crap, and cheated on him. He worked his ass off trying to save his "marriage" and got nowhere because she was too busy visiting her mom or watching TV or running around with her girlfriends.

It's a cultural problem. American women have been trained to think that they can do no wrong and that everything is always the fault of the (stupid) (lazy) (wifebeating) American men.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top