Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/31/2001 10:56:20 AM EST
I have started reading about accessories such as LBV's and LBE's that are in the British or Dutch DPM Camoflage. First off, what is hell is "DPM Camoflage?" I'm used to Woodland Camo or OD. Any help in understanding this would be greatly appreciated! Also a picture of this camo pattern would also be appreciated! Felipe
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 11:16:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2001 11:17:56 AM EST by MFS1589]
This is it. [img]http://www.mcaroy.com/euro%20camo/kitkarry1.JPG [/img]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 11:45:40 AM EST
Believe it stands for "Disruptive Pattern Material", and I've also seen several small variations in the theme (desert, urban, etc.). I think it's perhaps a bit more effective than Woodland.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 11:55:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2001 11:58:13 AM EST by Stormbringer]
I just want to get my paws on some of that new DIGITAL CAMMO!! [url]http://www.mcaroy.com/cadpat.htm[/url] The Canadian version naturally! There are also some examples of other DPMs
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 12:09:53 PM EST
That looks a lot like a late model version of German flaktarn camo! Which has always been my fave. Eric The(Cammo'd)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 12:44:40 PM EST
Har har! I thought the description of the eyewear on the soldier was funny. Balistic Eye Protection! Wow wear can i get some of those!? maybe at the Balistic Eye Protection Hut at the mall :-). Surprised they didn't include the word TACTICAL hehe.
Top Top