Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2001 8:02:41 PM EDT
We did the "totally cool" thread. Time to flip the coin. I could easily complain about her helping herself to one of my MP5s but I'll think of a better one. So, much as you might lover her otherwise, what does she do that drives you frickin' crazy?
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Makes me go get her food at 3 4 5 am ( she's having our 2nd kid)
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
She thinks paying the Bills is more important than GunStuff...!
Wait a minute.  Maybe it is I that has priority "issues".
NAH!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, I got it. This is the worst. Stops mid-bj to tell me something stupid she just remembered. God I hate that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#5]
She has this thing about walking around the house almost nude (panties, no bra) or in a really short red kimono with nothing on underneathe, and while I enjoy it, it kinda freaks my friend out when he comes over (hes 1 month older than me, still a virgin, and has no talent with women)

She will reach over at 3AM, poke me in the ribs, and say she is horny, now I don't know about you, but I need a hot shower and about 1/2 hour for everything to work properly.

She has this shower fetish, I swear to god, its her favorite place for anything [;)], thats wht I have a rather large shower/jacuzzi in my new house.

Long black hair, light complexion, jeans and a T-shirt, then fire engine red lipstick, I like it, but I think that went out with the 80's.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Man, I got it. This is the worst. Stops mid-bj to tell me something stupid she just remembered. God I hate that.
View Quote

this is even more worst she swallows, and wants to kiss & cuddle after it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]
She's completely inconsistent on everything.  Contradicts herself constantly.  Says one thing and does another.  Used to drive me insane, but I've learned to accept that she's got no center or base to work off of.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She has this thing about walking around the house almost nude (panties, no bra) or in a really short red kimono with nothing on underneathe, and while I enjoy it, it kinda freaks my friend out when he comes over (hes 1 month older than me, still a virgin, and has no talent with women)

She will reach over at 3AM, poke me in the ribs, and say she is horny, now I don't know about you, but I need a hot shower and about 1/2 hour for everything to work properly.

She has this shower fetish, I swear to god, its her favorite place for anything [;)], thats wht I have a rather large shower/jacuzzi in my new house.

Long black hair, light complexion, jeans and a T-shirt, then fire engine red lipstick, I like it, but I think that went out with the 80's.
View Quote

After careful evaluation, I have determined this is not a complaint. Vyper45 this belongs on the "totally cool" post a few pages back. Now think dammit, or at least post a pic. Fire engine red lipstick, etc., Hot never goes out of style.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:47:26 PM EDT
[#9]
tells you something, then later on denies it. says your hearing things and that this is what she really said, when i know it ain't
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Vyper....Vyper dammit.......get a hold of yourself man................for Gods sake get a hold of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, mine likes to do that too.

I guess what gets me the most is she walks around with no top on or shakes her ass at me then gets offended if I try to turn it into something.

Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:01:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd say the worst is when she wants to cuddle naked, rubbing those beutiful 36cs' all over me than, Than when I get excited and want to get some She gets angry. "I just want to cuddle"
Yeah, Whatever, leave me alone.
Of course I don't say outload because as you all know, if I did I would get any for a week.
You just lay there in pain until she goes to sleep,Than sneak out the the cumputer room and rub one out to Jenna Jamison.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread is getting dangerously close to violating the "kinder, gentler and more 'family-oriented' AR15.com" as bellowed down upon us from our esteemed moderators.

Naughty.

D.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Mine tries to DRIVE.

I get the repair bills and do all the insurance paper work.

Also, I think her ears shut down when I speak to her. She swears I never told her that(whatever), when I just did the day before.

Notice I don't have any posts under the 'totally cool' thread.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#14]
She keeps moving my dang magazine basket away from the "throne" ..... pisses me off .... get in there get ready .. get set .. GO ... and BOOM ... nothing to read ... the dadgum thing is just out of reach ... fu***ng bi**h
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:34:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Holy cow am I lucky or what? Mine has all those sympyoms in one package. Seriously though mine always thawarts my advances unless she wants it then I had better be ready.twenty years of marriage, but they are all the same anyway, stand them on their heads they all look like sisters.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She keeps moving my dang magazine basket away from the "throne" ..... pisses me off .... get in there get ready .. get set .. GO ... and BOOM ... nothing to read ... the dadgum thing is just out of reach ... fu***ng bi**h
View Quote

That is so damn funny! And so true!

I don't allow nekkid cuddling. If she wants to cuddle, she has to put on a tee-shirt, sweat pants and shirt, and maybe even a windbreaker. Then we cuddle. If she's nekkid, she knows what cuddling leads to, so if she doesn't want it real quick like, she has her sweats on. Of course, sometimes the sweats don't work and she gets it anyway.

SteyrAUG, it works both ways. We men have the power too!

Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:43:36 PM EDT
[#17]
I am going to call up johnny cockring tomorrow and see if he will represent me in a lawsuit against you all under the "Americans with disablities act". I am being poontang discriminated! I demand satisfaction!
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I am going to call up johnny cockring tomorrow and see if he will represent me in a lawsuit against you all under the "Americans with disablities act". I am being poontang discriminated! I demand satisfaction!
View Quote

dammmmm your not as dumb as i thought. no one can fuck around with that federal law. "ADA" is some strong shit.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#19]
1. I can deal with the no clothes thing, I do that to, but not in front of my friends, but she can have her fun, I like watching him squirm[}:D]

2. let me refresh your memory, how bad does morning wood hurt, well it gets 10x worse when you actually DO get turned on.

3. the shower thing can be fun except when it makes you so late for work, you get yelled at.

4. nope, can't do the red lipstick thing, just isn't becoming to me, besides, I always go to work covered in the stuff, I never hear the end of that.

PS> no pics, I would like my manhood to stay where it is. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 11:19:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#21]
My wife has this thing about not spending her money on guns or ammunition for me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 2:09:54 AM EDT
[#23]
This should probably go in the you know your old when, thread, but here goes.

In the last three years, ever woman that I've dated has been totally F*cked up in just about every concievable way imaginable.

Therefore I'm am presently without a girlfriend, and not really looking.

At my age I've come to realize I like women, (IE sex) but I don't need one like I once thought when I was in my youth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top