Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 6:46:11 PM EDT
Well Christmas is over and it was very Luxurious.

I am an L addict now. I need help. Golf, guns and cameras don't mix well money wise.

Oh well!

What does your bag look like?

I got this Canon photo backpack for Xmas and it seems worth what was paid for it.

I am also willing to accept the fact that I will see more things that I want and are better than mine and this thread could cost me money. (As almost all ARFCOM threads do)
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#1]
My bag looks like a Tamrac Expedition 7.  It also looks a bit empty since I sold my 400mm prime, but I hope to fill that space soon.  BTW, you need something wide angle.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#2]

I had the body and the flash unit out taking the pics.  I stuff my adapter rings down the sides between the foam and the box.  Lens cleaner paper is under the lid foam.  Remote release is under the flash unit.  Small tripod, data cable, and a/v cable is under the body.

I now wish that I had bought the 1600 case.  I may use this one for my underwater camera and buy a 1600 for the land stuff.

Doc
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:04:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well Christmas is over and it was very Luxurious.

I am an L addict now. I need help. Golf, guns and cameras don't mix well money wise.

Oh well!

What does your bag look like?

I got this Canon photo backpack for Xmas and it seems worth what was paid for it.

tinypic.com/j7vrkw.jpg
tinypic.com/j7vrs6.jpg

I am also willing to accept the fact that I will see more things that I want and are better than mine and this thread could cost me money. (As almost all ARFCOM threads do)

Dump the 28-90 and look into a better lens...maybe a 35 f2 or 28 2.8 even?  Treat that reb nice!!  

I have the same backpack, but I stuff mine with the 50mm f1.8, 85mm f1.8, 200 f2.8, and a set of extension tubes.  And a Rebel 2000 for another week or so.  I have a 75-300 (old school...mk2? mk1? who knows) that I don't carry around normally.  And a 500 f8 mirror lens that's fun to play with on occasion, but not taken around normally.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Tamrac Expedition 5.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
it's mainly just a pile of stuff:

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tamrac Expedition 5.

I ahve the 4, should have gone with the 5...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#7]
[excuse for shots]
Quick and dirty shots with the point and shoot I got my wife.
[/excuse for shots]

Lowepro Computrekker Plus AW (with cheapie CRKT Ryan Plan B):
Inside the outer zipper pockets are LensPens, Contat Lenses, chewing gum, spare lens and body caps,  assorted lens filters, spare lens filter cases and notebook power adapter.

Main area, clockwise from top:

Nikon 70-200 AFS VR f2.8 with TC1.4EII attached, D2x Charger, Nikon D2x with 17M eyepiece and Nikon 28-70 f2.8 attached, Camera Strap, Nikon 50 f1.4, Nikon 28-105, Nikon 12-24 AFS f4, Nikon SB-800 Flash.  Batteries, CF cards, Hand Towel, etc in the orange flapped waterproof packs.

Inside Lid:

Garmin GPSMap 60CS and it's cables, USB and Cig Lighter.  Usually load up on of the zipper sections with NiMH AA's for the flash when going out.

Dell Inspiron 9200 17" notebook:

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's most of it, sorry for the crappy photo

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well Christmas is over and it was very Luxurious. help.

Oh well! hat
I got this Canon photo backpack for Xmas and it seems worth what was paid for it. href=tinypic.com/j7vrkw.jpg
tinypic.com/j7vrs6.jpg

I am also willing to accept the fact that I will see more things that I want and are better than mine and this thread could cost me money. (As almost all ARFCOM threads do) hr

I have the exact same bag, actually, and I love it. My tripod is too big to go anywhere inside and it is sort of strange hanging on the outside, but it isn't bad.

I have a second bag for the digital camera I got for Christmas, but only because the camera is so small that my main camera would kick the crap out of it. This bag isn't worth showing off, it's just a little pouch.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here's most of it, sorry for the crappy photo

i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/Total_Recoil/bb.jpg
i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/Total_Recoil/aa.jpg

I'm guessing that you are a pro?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#11]
here's a working pic:

Not pictured....the Mountainsmith "go bag"

Note that I use a Maxpedition man purse to carry a battery pack and a flash
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top