Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 7:16:35 AM EDT
I have noticed in posts that praise the police they are referred to as LEOs but in one that criticize their actions they are referred to as JBTs, what does this stand for?
Thanks........Tom
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Jack Booted Thug
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I think G. Gordon Liddy coined the term on his talk show in the 90's.  Advised listeners to shoot JBT's in the head, since they will probably be wearing body armor.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:32:56 AM EDT
[#3]
They look like this and travel in [s]gangs[/s] groups.
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=3595[/img]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:17:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#5]
How can he see with his mask covering his eyes?  And with a gun in his hands no less!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How can he see with his mask covering his eyes?  And with a gun in his hands no less!
View Quote

it doesn't matter when you're outside the building cowering behind the truck..

oh, and the damn police firearms go off ACCIDENTLY, unlike 'we the people' firearms which is NEGLIGENCE on the part of the possessor.  so therefor, he doesnt need to see in this case.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#7]
What does JBT stand for?
View Quote

And while we're at it, what kind of gun did Al Pacino use in Scarface?

And what kind of gun did Val Kilmer use in HEAT?

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think G. Gordon Liddy coined the term on his talk show in the 90's.  Advised listeners to shoot JBT's in the head, since they will probably be wearing body armor.
View Quote

Nope

Rep John Dingel (D-Mich) is the one that coined the 'Jack Booted Thug' phrase.

He used it first in 1980 or so, referring to the ATF.  He repeated it after Ruby Ridge and Waco, and the NRA (which he is/was member of the Board of Directors) picked up on his phrasing and used it in promotional materials, which caused the ANTI-GUN Pres GHW Bush to resign his NRA membership.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#9]
nevermind..........
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=12817[/img]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#11]
The problem with JBT's is their wardrobe.  I mean, seriously.

When the LA bank robber shootout was going on on TV live, my first thought was, why are the cops shooting at (pick one, ATF, IRS, FBI, DEA, etc) agents?

A ski mask and a gun?  Looks like a felon to me.  If what is going on is legal and above board, they should not be wearing masks.  That is the kind of tactics of the KKK guys with the sheets and hoods.  We should not allow secret police in this country.  We are not Guatemala.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope

He used it first in 1980 or so, referring to the ATF.  He repeated it after Ruby Ridge and Waco, and the NRA (which he is/was member of the Board of Directors) picked up on his phrasing and used it in promotional materials, which caused the ANTI-GUN Pres GHW Bush to resign his NRA membership.  
View Quote

his Life membership which he bought before the '88 election. i wonder why?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:54:04 AM EDT
[#14]
[b]J[/b]ustice
[b]B[/b]ravery
[b]T[/b]ruth

All comendable attributes that deserve donations of hero rifles.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:57:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:40:45 AM EDT
[#16]
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=13820

You will respect my authoritah!

-Troy
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#17]
JBT is what many call a Federal Officer doing tactical work and in tactical garb in what they believe is a heavy handed manner, and I will admit, some of the Fed's historical misteps may have rightly earned some of the scorn thrown their way. But, many here also call any cop who hurts their little feelings or arrests them for or enforces a law that they personally disagree with a Jack Booted Thug.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:39:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Simple....

They are people that do the following.....

POLICE OUT OF CONTROL

The following atrocity took place in the small village of Baxter, approximately 8 miles south west of Barrie. If you or a family member has ever fired a rifle for target practice this could have been you or someone you know...

This is a short completely factual account of the events that took place as released by the victim's lawyer Mr. Ed Burlew LLB. READ IT CAREFULLY.
THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ME!!

Account as Released: On Tuesday May 27, 2003 the victim, 29 year old Jonathan Logan, who has never so much as had a speeding ticket, was lawfully hunting groundhogs on a farm field approximately 300 yards from Baxter Public School between the hours of 5:20 pm and 6:00 pm keeping in mind that students at the school had been released more then an hour and he had the permission of the land owner to be hunting within the confines of that property.

THE POLICE INVESTIGATED AND CONFIRMED THE FOLLOWING:
Jonathan Logan was indeed hunting ground hogs on a farmer's field approximately 300 yards from the school from 5:20 pm to 6:00 pm after school with permission of the farmer where the farmer had asked him to reduce the groundhog population. He was using a registered non-restricted rifle designed for varmit hunting. He was using the said rifle in a safe manner and Mr. Logan is a holder of a valid Ontario Hunting license.
Mr. Logan was not on school property at any time and did not point the rifle at the school, any person or farm animal at any time. The rifle was transported in a safe manner at all times. Mr. Logan stopped hunting when he noticed that children were back at the school playing soccer and it was dinnertime! The police met him at his home and arrested him for charges that were later determined by the police to be groundless and are not being pursued. Note that he met the police as he pulled into his driveway and was arrested as he exited the vehicle having not entered his home. His rifle was in his vehicle, cased and unloaded and being transported safely in his vehicle when he stopped to meet the police. While under arrest for non-existent offenses, thus making the arrest unlawful, he was placed on the ground, had a .223 calibre Ruger Mini 14 pointed at his head by a police officer and was hand-cuffed in a painful method.
Then he was stood up and taken to the trunk area of the police vehicle and strip searched in full public view. His pants were left dangling just above the knees for between 10 to 20 minutes as neighbours and traffic passed by. While under this unlawful arrest the police refused to let him or any other person into him home. The police insisted he sign consent to a search of his home without a warrant. This is significant because his 3-year-old child Joshua is a heart transplant recipient and was due for his hourly feeding and medication, which was kept in the house. The police would not let Mrs. Logan, Jonathan or Jonathans father or any other person into the house to get the food or medication without the police being given consent to search. The police had been shown the stomach tube for the 3-year-old Joshua's hourly feeding and were also told by Mrs. Logan and Jonathan Logan that all of the firearms in the home were safely stored. The police at that time had no reasonable or probable grounds to believe there was any illegal items in the home or that there was any evidence of an offence in the home. They know Jonathan Logan had broken no law. Jonathan had proof in his wallet that all his firearms were registered. Under the physical duress of having at least a dozen police officers armed with non-restricted, restricted and prohibited firearms and with many shotguns and rifles being pointed by police at all of the Logan's was coerced by the police into signing a consent to search which he was not allowed to read.

The police then entered the house. Mr. Logan firmly believes his rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms to be free from unreasonable search and seizure was breached and that the alleged unsafe storage of one unloaded .22 rifle and .22 calibre ammunitions is based on the unlawful police actions. He was taken to the police station and released on a simple recognizance after 6 hours.

Some of the more disgusting and inhuman things that Jonathan was subjected to such as the internal search with rubber gloves and flashlight and the cruel treatment and lewd suggestions made to him when he pleaded with the officers to at least pull up his pants so he was no longer exposed to the members of the public and his young children, had not been included in the original press release but beg to be told. Was this the actions of caring police officers trained and sworn to protect our individual rights or a group of thugs out of control? Ask yourself, "What if it had been me or my Son or Daughter?"

Due to his son's illness and the time spent at hospital, Jonathan lost his job recently, now he must give police 24 hours notice before starting any new job. Oddly enough once notice is given the potential employers have been visited before he starts work and all perspective jobs fall through!!!
We are all sports men and women and Jonathan is one of our own and he needs our help, both financially and with moral support, to get him through this crisis in his families life. I would hope that the sporting community and all people who want justice served, will help in any way they can, no matter how little, we have strength in numbers. Jonathan is not a terrorist but only a young man involved in a legal activity that we all love. He did not deserve this treatment.

Please help Jonathan and his family find justice... A trust fund has been set up at Mr. Ed Burlews LLB, office: 16 John street, Thornhill, ON, L3T 1X8 (905) 882-2422. Or donations may be dropped of at the Wolf's Den Sporting Supplies Ltd located at 7560 8th con Essa Township RR# 1 Utopia, L0M 1T0, and (705) 424-4867. Receipts will be issued.

Don't forget it is not just the legal expense that Jonathan will require help with. The day to day needs of his family while his is unable to find work will also have to be though of. Please show your support and express your concerns for Jonathan and his family C/o Wolf's Den Sporting Supplies (at the above address).

Lets wake the sleeping GIANT. Let us show everyone how we feel and how we can stand together for one of our own. Let us show that we are law-abiding citizens of this country and will not allow anyone to treat us with anything but respect, no matter whom they are. Be sure that you send a message, write your local newspapers, radio stations, MP'S, MPP'S, telling them we will not stand for this. Don't wait for someone else to do it, stand up and be counted; let us all take a stand. We must correct this travesty of justice now or the next time it could be one of us. Don't lose focus, we aren't saying he should not have been checked, we are saying the leavel of force used and the tactics used where beyond a reasonably acceptable level.

Yours in Conservation and Justice,

Staff of Wolf's Den Sporting Supplies Ltd,
Carl, Gary, Tammy and Lynn
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:52:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
JBT is what many call a Federal Officer doing tactical work and in tactical garb in what they believe is a heavy handed manner, and I will admit, some of the Fed's historical misteps may have rightly earned some of the scorn thrown their way. But, many here also call any cop who hurts their little feelings or arrests them for or enforces a law that they personally disagree with a Jack Booted Thug.
View Quote

This is probably the most accurate description here.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:51:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope

View Quote

View Quote

The reason given, which sounded quite reasonable to me,  is that he wouldn't tolerate being part of an organization that would untruthfully insult his friends and Secret Service agents in such a way.

I have a life membership,  bought when I was 6 by my father. I would have turned it in as well if it wouldn't have hurt him so.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:00:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope

View Quote

View Quote

The reason given, which sounded quite reasonable to me,  is that he wouldn't tolerate being part of an organization that would untruthfully insult his friends and Secret Service agents in such a way.

I have a life membership,  bought when I was 6 by my father. I would have turned it in as well if it wouldn't have hurt him so.  
View Quote

And Bush the elders statements could be used to fertilize a flowerbed.

He resigned because the NRA was daring to question operations began/executed while he was President, the whole 'secret service' statement is and was just so much bullshit.

Dont forget Ruby Ridge happened with Bush in the White house.  And the opening stages of the withchunt that became Waco started under his administration too.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#23]
The vast majority of cops I've met are reasonable and pretty cool guys.  It's the "little man with the big badge" who gives the rest a bad name.  It's the guy who disregards the Constitutional rights of the citizen who gives credibility to the JBT label.  

On the JBT issue, the main question is: Whose country is it?  The government's or the People's?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:00:48 AM EDT
[#25]
In my snooty litle town we have excellent cops.

Unfortunately the academic requirements for most departments are so low and the "quotas" so evident that the quality of officers suffers.

Add a bad attitude to the mix and you have the recipe for a JBT.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:08:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

....some of the Fed's historical missteps may have rightly earned some of the scorn thrown their way.
View Quote

What a polite euphemism for murderers.

Remember - they ruled that Lon Horuchi was following illegal orders at Ruby Ridge and violated the Weaver's Constitutional Rights.

Then, the Feds stepped in and claimed [i]"Lon can't be prosecuted, he was doing his job"[/i]

Since when is "doing your job" following illegal, unconstitutional orders?  Oh yeah, since Nazi Germany.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

....some of the Fed's historical missteps may have rightly earned some of the scorn thrown their way.
View Quote

Remember - they ruled that Lon Horuchi was following illegal orders at Ruby Ridge and violated the Weaver's Constitutional Rights.

Then, the Feds stepped in and claimed [i]"Lon can't be prosecuted, he was doing his job"[/i]

Since when is "doing your job" following illegal, unconstitutional orders?  Oh yeah, since Nazi Germany.
View Quote

that was sweet!
notice the JBT's in training are afraid to respond!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#28]
A very minor amount of civilian collateral damage is a small price to pay to keeping society safe from those who hate our freedoms. Those in the HRT, SWAT and other special response units in law enforcement should be treated with the same reverence and awe that the members of the military are given.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

[hail]  [hail2]

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#30]
JBT= moving target
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

JBT Facts: one JBT is killed every 53 hours
          165 JBT's are killed each year

188 female JBT's have been killed
          16,000 JBT's killed since 1792
          576 NYC JBT's have been killed

View Quote

Well it's a good start.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[red]72 JBT's were killed on 9-11-01[/red]

View Quote

Well it's a good start.
View Quote

So now you align yourself with, and [u]support[/u] the actions of murdering Islamic terrorists?

Brilliant.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Happy?!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Happy?!
View Quote

What about the "JBTs" killed in this terrorist act?  Still think it's a "good start"?

Victims of the Oklahoma City bombing

A list, by floor and location, of those killed in the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19, 1995:

NINTH FLOOR

Drug Enforcement Administration

Shelly D. Bland, 25, of Tuttle

Carrol June "Chip" Fields, 48, Guthrie

Rona Linn Kuehner-Chafey, 35, Oklahoma City

Carrie Ann Lenz, 26, Chotaw

Kenneth Glenn McCullough, 36, Edmond

U.S. Secret Service

Cynthia L. Brown, 26, Oklahoma City

Donald Ray Leonard, 50, Edmond

Mickey B. Maroney, 50, Oklahoma City

Linda G. McKinney, 47, Oklahoma City

Kathy Lynn Seidl, 39, Bethel

Alan G. Whicher, 40, Edmond

EIGHTH FLOOR

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development

Ted L. Allen, 48, Norman

Peter R. Avillanoza, 56, Oklahoma City

David Neil Burkett, 47, Oklahoma City

Donald Earl Burns, Sr., 63, Oklahoma City

Kimberly Kay Clark, 39, Oklahoma City

Susan Jane Ferrell, 37, Oklahoma City

Dr. George Michael Howard, 45, Vallejo, Calif.

Antonio "Tony" C. Reyes, 55, Edmond

Lanny Lee David Scroggins, 46, Yukon

Leora Lee Sells, 57, Oklahoma City

Jules A. Valdez, 51, Edmond

David Jack Walker, 54, Edmond

Michael D. Weaver, 54, Edmond

Frances "Fran" Ann Williams, 48, Oklahoma City

Clarence Eugene Wilson, Sr. 49, Oklahoma

SEVENTH FLOOR

Diane E. (Hollingsworth) Althouse, 45, Edmond

Andrea Yvette Blanton, 33, Oklahoma City

Kim R. Cousins, 33, Midwest City

Diana Lynne Day, 38, Oklahoma City

Castine Brooks Hearn Deveroux, 49, Oklahoma City

Judy J. (Froh) Fisher, 45, Oklahoma City

Linda Louise Florence, 43, Oklahoma City

J. Colleen Guiles, 59, Oklahoma City

Thompson Eugene "Gene" Hodges, Jr., 54, Norman

Ann Kreymborg, 57, Oklahoma City

Teresa Lea Taylor Lauderdale, 41, Shawnee

Mary Leasure-Rentie, 39, Bethany

James A. McCarthy II, 53, Edmond

Betsy J. (Beebe) McGonnell, 47, Norman

Patricia Ann Nix, 47, Edmond

Terry Smith Rees, 41, Midwest City

John Thomas Stewart, 51, Oklahoma City

John Karl Van Ess III, 67, Chickasha

Jo Ann Whittenberg, 35, Oklahoma City

SIXTH FLOOR

U.S. Marine Corps Recruiting

Sgt. Benjamin LaRanzo Davis, USMC, 29, Edmond

Capt. Randolph A. Guzman, USMC, 28, Castro Valley, Calif.

FIFTH FLOOR

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Olen Burl Bloomer, 61, Moore

James E. Boles, 50, Oklahoma City

Dr. Margaret L. "Peggy" Clark, 42, Chickasha

Richard "Dick" Cummins, 55, Mustang

Doris "Adele" Higginbottom, 44, Oklahoma City

Carole Sue Khalil, 50, Oklahoma City

Rheta Bender Long, 60, Oklahoma City

Paul Gregory Beatty Broxterman, 42, Edmond

U.S. Customs Office

Paul D. Ice, 42, Midwest City

Claude Authur Medearis, S.S.A., 41, Norman

FOURTH FLOOR

U.S. Department of Transportation/Federal Highway

Lucio Aleman, Jr., 33, Oklahoma City

Mark Allen Bolte, 28, Oklahoma City

Michael Carrillo, 44, Oklahoma City

Larry James Jones, 46. Yukon

James K. Martin, 34, Oklahoma City

Ronota Ann Newberry-Woodbridge, 31, Edmond

Jerry Lee Parker, 45, Norman

Michelle A. Reeder, 33, Oklahoma City

Rick L. Tomlin, 46, Piedmont

Johnny Allen Wade, 42, Edmond

John A. Youngblood, 52, Yukon

U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion

Sgt. 1st Class Lola Bolden, U.S. Army, 40, Birmingham, Ala.

Karen Gist Carr, 32, Midwest City

Peggy Louise Holland, 37, Oklahoma City

John C. Moss III., 50, Oklahoma City

Victoria (Vickey) L. Sohn, 36, Moore

Dolores (Dee) Stratton, 51, Moore

Kayla Marie Titsworth, 3.50, Lawton

Wanda Lee Watkins, 49, Oklahoma City

THIRD FLOOR

Defense Security Service

Harley Richard Cottingham, 46, Oklahoma City

Peter L. DeMaster, 44, Oklahoma City

Norma "Jean" Johnson, 62, Oklahoma City

Larry L. Turner, 42, Oklahoma City

Robert G. Westberry, 57, Oklahoma City

Federal Employees Credit Union

Woodrow Clifford "Woody" Brady, 41, Oklahoma City

Kimberly Ruth Burgess, 29, Oklahoma City

Kathy A. Finley, 44, Yukon

Jamie (Fialkowski) Genzer, 32, Wellston

Sheila R. Gigger-Driver, 28, Oklahoma City

Linda Coleen Housley, 53, Oklahoma City

Robbin Ann Huff, 37, Bethany

Christi Yolanda Jenkins, 32, Edmond

Alvin J. Justes, 54, Oklahoma City

Valerie Jo Koelsch, 33, Oklahoma City

Kathy Cagle Leinen, 47, Oklahoma City

Claudette (Duke) Meek, 43, Oklahoma City

Frankie Ann Merrell, 23, Oklahoma City

Jill Diane Randolph, 27, Oklahoma City

Claudine Ritter, 48, Oklahoma City

Christy Rosas, 22, Moore

Sonja Lynn Sanders, 27, Moore

Karan Howell Shepherd, 27, Moore

Victoria Jeanette Texter, 37, Oklahoma City

Virginia M. Thompson, 56, El Reno

Tresia Jo "Mathes" Worton, 28, Oklahoma City

SECOND FLOOR

America's Kids Child Development Center

Baylee Almon, 1, Oklahoma City

Danielle Nicole Bell, 15 months, Oklahoma City

Zachary Taylor Chavez, 3, Oklahoma City

Dana LeAnne Cooper, 24, Moore

Anthony Christopher Cooper II, 2, Moore

Antonio Ansara Cooper Jr., 6 months, Midwest City

Aaron M. Coverdale, 5.50, Oklahoma City

Elijah S. Coverdale, 2.50, Oklahoma City

Jaci Rae Coyne, 14 months, Moore

Brenda Faye Daniels, 42, Oklahoma City

Taylor Santoi Eaves, 8 months, Midwest City

Tevin D'Aundrae Garrett, 16 months, Midwest City

Kevin "Lee" Gottshall II, 6 months, Norman

Wanda Lee Howell, 34, Spencer

Blake Ryan Kennedy, 1.50, Amber

Dominique Ravae (Johnson)-London, 2, Oklahoma City

Chase Dalton Smith, 3, Oklahoma City

Colton Wade Smith, 2, Oklahoma City

VISITOR

Scott D. Williams, 24, Tuttle

FIRST FLOOR

Social Security Administration

Teresa Antionette Alexander, 33, Oklahoma City

Richard A. Allen, 46, Oklahoma City

Pamela Cleveland Argo, 36, Oklahoma City

Saundra G. (Sandy) Avery, 34, Midwest City

Calvin Battle, 62, Oklahoma City

Peola Battle, 56, Oklahoma City

Oleta C. Biddy, 54, Tuttle

Casandra Kay Booker, 25, Oklahoma City

Carol Louise Bowers, 53, Yukon

Peachlyn Bradley, 3, Oklahoma City

Gabreon D.L. Bruce, 3 months, Oklahoma City

Katherine Louise Cregan, 60, Oklahoma City

Ashley Megan Eckles, 4, Guthrie

Don Fritzler, 64, Oklahoma City

Mary Anne Fritzler, 57, Oklahoma City

Laura Jane Garrison, 61, Oklahoma City

Margaret Betterton Goodson, 54, Oklahoma City

Ethel L. Griffin, 55, Edmond

Cheryl E. Hammon, 44, Oklahoma City

Ronald Vernon Harding, Sr., 55, Oklahoma City

Thomas Lynn Hawthorne, Sr., 52, Choctaw

Dr. Charles E. Hurlburt, 73, Oklahoma City

Jean Nutting Hurlburt, 67, Oklahoma City

Raymond "Lee" Johnson, 59, Oklahoma City

LaKesha Richardson Levy, 21, Midwest City

Aurelia Donna Luster, 43, Guthrie

Robert Lee Luster, Jr., 45, Guthrie

Rev. Gilbert X. Martinez, 35, Oklahoma City

Cartney J. McRaven, 19, Midwest City

Derwin W. Miller, 27, Oklahoma City

Eula Leigh Mitchell, 64, Oklahoma City

Emilio Tapia, 50, Oklahoma City

Charlotte Andrea Lewis Thomas, 43, Oklahoma City

Michael George Thompson, 47, Yukon

LaRue A. Treanor, 55, Guthrie

Luther H. Treanor, 61, Guthrie

Robert N. Walker, Jr., 52, Oklahoma City

Julie Marie Welch, 23, Oklahoma City

W. Stephen Williams, 42, Cashion

Sharon Louise Wood-Chesnut, 47, Oklahoma City

General Services Administration

Steven Douglas Curry, 44, Norman

Michael L. Loudenslager, 48, Harrah

THOSE KILLED IN SURROUNDING AREA

Rescue Worker

Rebecca Needham Anderson, 37, Midwest City

Athenian Building (Job Corps)

Anita Christine Hightower, 27, Oklahoma City

Kathryn Elizabeth Ridley, 24, Oklahoma City

Oklahoma Water Resources Board Building

Robert N. Chipman, 51, Edmond

Trudy Jean Rigney, 31, Midwest City
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Yeah I do.

[b]

Died February 28, 1993 Waco, Texas

Winston Blake, 28, black, British
Peter Gent, 24, white, Australian
Peter Hipsman, 28, white, American
Perry Jones, 64, white, American
Michael Schroeder, 29, white, American
Jaydean Wendell, 34, Asian, American

Died April 19, 1993 Waco, Texas

Katherine Andrade, 24, white, American
Chanel Andrade, 1, white, American
Jennifer Andrade, 19, white, American
George Bennett, 35, black, British
Susan Benta, 31, black, British
Mary Jean Borst, 49, white, American
Pablo Cohen, 38, white, Israeli
Abedowalo Davies, 30, black, British
Shari Doyle, 18, white, American
Beverly Elliot, 30, black, British
Yvette Fagan, 32, black, British
Doris Fagan, 51, black, British
Lisa Marie Farris, 24, white, American
Raymond Friesen, 76, white, Canadian
Sandra Hardial, 27, black, British
Zilla Henry, 55, black, British
Vanessa Henry, 19, black, British
Phillip Henry, 22, black, British
Paulina Henry, 24, black, British
Stephen Henry, 26, black, British
Diana Henry, 28, black, British
Novellette Hipsman, 36, black, American
Floyd Houtman, 61, black, American
Sherri Jewell, 43, Asian, American
David M. Jones, 38, white, American
David Koresh, 33, white, American
Rachel Koresh, 24, white, American
Cyrus Koresh, 8, white, American
Star Koresh, 6, white, American
Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, white, American
Jeffery Little, 32, white, American
Nicole Gent Little, 24, white, Australian and unborn child
Dayland Gent, 3, white, American
Page Gent, 1, white, American
Livingston Malcolm, 26, black, British
Diane Martin, 41, black, British
Wayne Martin, Sr., 42, black, American
Lisa Martin, 13, black, American
Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, black, American
Anita Martin, 18, black, American
Wayne Martin, Jr., 20, black, American
Julliete Martinez, 30, Mexican American
Crystal Martinez, 3, Mexican American
Isaiah Martinez, 4, Mexican American
Joseph Martinez, 8, Mexican American
Abigail Martinez, 11, Mexican American
Audrey Martinez, 13, Mexican American
John-Mark McBean, 27, black, British
Bernadette Monbelly, 31, black, British
Rosemary Morrison, 29, black, British
Melissa Morrison, 6, black, British
Sonia Murray, 29, black, American
Theresa Nobrega, 48, black, British
James Riddle, 32, white, American
Rebecca Saipaia, 24, Asian, Phillipino
Steve Schneider, 43, white, American
Judy Schneider, 41, white, American
Mayanah Schneider, 2, white, American
Clifford Sellors, 33, white, British
Scott Kojiro Sonobe, 35, Asian, American
Floracita Sonobe, 34, Asian, Phillipino
Gregory Summers, 28, white, American
Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, white, Australian and unborn child
Startle Summers, 1, white, American
Lorraine Sylvia, 40, white, American
Rachel Sylvia, 12, white, American
Hollywood Sylvia, 1, white, American
Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, white, American
Serenity Jones, 4, white, American
Chica Jones, 2, white, American
Little One Jones, 2, white, American
Neal Vaega, 38, Asian, New Zealander
Margarida Vaega, 47, Asian, New Zealander
Mark H. Wendell, 40, Asian, American

[/b]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I think Horihuchi became an [b]instructor[/b] for the [b]F[/b]vcking [b]B[/b]unch of [b]I[/b]diots. Louis Freeh kept his job and retirement benfits and did Janet Reno. WTF is that shit?? Those mofo's should have all been in prison. Did we hear an outcry from other LEO's- fvck no!!!
Damn near brought the shit on themselves.

>> I have family friends on the OKC list and the first list was not too far from where I live so flame someone else. Later I had an office withing site of the Federal Courthouse where they had the Branch Davidian 'trial' I stayed home on 4.19. for a couple of years.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
For more information about JBT's visit WWW.NLEOMF.COM

72 JBT's were killed on 9-11-01

For a real good time you can visit the wall on mothers day and fathers day and watch the little JBT's trace their mother and fathers name. MIKE.
View Quote

How many of those were [i]MURDERED[/i] -vs- how many died in car accidents and such?

Big difference between getting gunned down on the job and being a shitty driver.

Baltimore regularly loses officers due to their own incompetent driving.

Not many folks on this board would mourn my death if I went out and stuffed my car into a telephone pole today.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
For more information about JBT's visit WWW.NLEOMF.COM

72 JBT's were killed on 9-11-01

For a real good time you can visit the wall on mothers day and fathers day and watch the little JBT's trace their mother and fathers name. MIKE.
View Quote

Look its somebody that doesnt know the difference between a 'peace officer' and a 'JBT'.  Or it is someone attempting to camoflague JBT with the real peace officers, which would mean it is a JBT apologist, which is WORSE than a JBT.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#39]
The popular definition seems to be "any cop who writes you a ticket, any cop who enforces a law you disagree with, or any cop that doesnt immediately arrest the person you want arrrested."
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Not many folks on this board would mourn my death if I went out and stuffed my car into a telephone pole today.
View Quote

Some would welcome it
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:49:35 AM EDT
[#41]
anyone have that "some vermin wear kevlar hides, punch through" picture?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top